PDA

View Full Version : Name for Dani D's Turtle Thread...

Dementinator
Sep 1st, 2006, 10:12 AM
WEll I thought I would start a thread for crew to put their ideas forward for a name for Dani D's new pet ,a turtle.......

So thinking caps on everyone ,we dont know what sex it is ,so the names really need to be non gender specific....

I thought of GeeGee as in GG or the Golden Goddess..
or how about Lenas aold nickname from her younger days "petite"
or Yonex? hehe

ok thats enough stupid ones from me ,over to you guys... perhaps we can then make a poll of the best ones? or something? up to Dani D of course!!

Paco
Sep 1st, 2006, 11:16 AM
Well I'm not very creative. But it can be Paco :p Just joking :lol:
I have no idea how it can be called :(

Fearful Jesuit
Sep 1st, 2006, 12:58 PM
I think a name for a turtle is useless...no matter how many times you call it, it never cames :p
nevertheless, I like Alenyaa jr :)

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 1st, 2006, 03:24 PM
TurtleBellyButton or Donatello :)

miffedmax
Sep 1st, 2006, 04:49 PM
I suppose some would think me cruel and obnoxious (or just bitter) to suggest Kuzzy.

But I will anyway.

Dementinator
Sep 1st, 2006, 05:07 PM
well if you are going to do that ,then theres always "Igor" but dont tell GL or you will get bollocked.... :lol:

Fearful Jesuit
Sep 1st, 2006, 05:10 PM
if you call a turtle "Kuzzie" you're cruel, yes but...
to whom? :p

TurtleBellyButton is really good! :lol:

Mathijs
Sep 1st, 2006, 09:43 PM
Great idea!

Personally i like the names Turtlebellybutton,Gee-Gee (for ex. the Golden Goddess ;)) and offcourse Alenyaa jr with nickname the Cheeky Bastard one :lol: (very good one Santi :lol: )

Prizeidiot
Sep 2nd, 2006, 07:50 AM
What is it with everyone buying turtles lately? :lol:

Horatio is a great turtle name :)

Fearful Jesuit
Sep 3rd, 2006, 08:53 PM
I used to have a turtle, but it runaway :p

Dementinator
Sep 4th, 2006, 08:10 AM
I used to have a turtle, but it runaway :p

well i am sure if you hurry Andy , you will catch it , it wont have got out of the house yet by now!

Fearful Jesuit
Sep 4th, 2006, 05:35 PM
I live in a very small place :o

Dementinator
Sep 4th, 2006, 06:37 PM
where is Dani D anyways? havent seen her for ages..

Danči Dementia
Sep 4th, 2006, 07:13 PM
where is Dani D anyways? havent seen her for ages..

I'm here :bounce: :wavey: .

I've been very bussy the school, french lessons ,gimnastics classes, violin(at the last moment I sign up) :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: , .............AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :help: ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

So many things, so little time. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( .

I think I'm going to stop at one activity.........but wich one I like them all¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡........................well....... ....I think I will drop out at school :lol: .

Danči Dementia
Sep 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM
TurtleBellyButton :) I like that...........................but its a way too long name :( .

Horatio :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: .

GeeGee, GG, Golden Godess(the only golden goddess is Lena :hearts: )

I don't know :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: .

Come on bring more names so I can choose one :bounce: :bounce: .

What about Xicotencatl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dementinator
Sep 4th, 2006, 07:35 PM
well i know this is a little silly ,but I have had an idea ,its not an exciting name ,but could be kind of apt ,today ,the world lost one of its most passionate conservationists and animal lovers , and many creatures owe their safe exisitance to this brave and charismatic man ,so I propose an idea ,how about naming your turtle "steve" or "Irwin" after the crcodile man ,Steve Irwin ,who was tragically killed today ... just a thought

Danči Dementia
Sep 4th, 2006, 07:48 PM
Hi handsome :wavey: :wavey:

Steve or Irwing???????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????

No. :lol: :lol: :lol: :smooch: :smooch:

Danči Dementia
Sep 4th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Who is the cocodrile man Steve Irwing??????????????????

He was killed today???????

He was an australian guy who at onnce feed a cocodrile with his baby around?????

Or who is he???

Danči Dementia
Sep 4th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah its him :sad: :sad: :sad: .

Wow............................................... ........................................

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060904/ap_en_tv/obit_irwin_20

maybe that name doesn't seem too weird now.............................

Paco
Sep 4th, 2006, 09:27 PM
Xicotencatl - nice name but what does it mean???

Rollersk
Sep 5th, 2006, 03:56 AM
I've just saw that bad news on TV I liked that guy, very nice and friendly, this news made me sad!!

I've a turtle named Malaquita when I was a kid and she also run away!!! I didn't knew she doesn't get along with me :sad: But she never left my grandma's big garden, and some time later I've saw her with a little turtle behind her, seems she was happy after all

Xicotencatl is very long, but you can abreviate it and call it Xico...

mc8114
Sep 5th, 2006, 07:37 PM
If is a girl you shoul name her 'Rosita' :D
and if is a boy something like 'crazy juan' :lol:

BTW, how do you know if a turtle is either male or female? :shrug:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Sep 5th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Slow Kid :D :p

Danči Dementia
Sep 5th, 2006, 09:58 PM
I've just saw that bad news on TV I liked that guy, very nice and friendly, this news made me sad!!

I've a turtle named Malaquita when I was a kid and she also run away!!! I didn't knew she doesn't get along with me :sad: But she never left my grandma's big garden, and some time later I've saw her with a little turtle behind her, seems she was happy after all

Xicotencatl is very long, but you can abreviate it and call it Xico...

hola :wavey: mañana te contesto el PM ;) tengo mas cosas que decir pero poco tiempo)

Malaquita is a cute name :hearts: .

sometimes the tuyrtles run away and they get into the grass or someting and they take long long time in get out of there.

But my turtle is not very big.

Xicotencatl....................I've heard that name so so many times I guess is some mexicabn character I don't know I just tougth about it......................................XICO sounds nice ;) Paco I don't know what it means :confused:

Danči Dementia
Sep 5th, 2006, 10:00 PM
If is a girl you shoul name her 'Rosita' :D
and if is a boy something like 'crazy juan' :lol:

BTW, how do you know if a turtle is either male or female? :shrug:

Hola Merce :wavey: :wavey: .

How are you nice to see you around here...........our faves are gone :sad: :sad: :sad: bye bye USO dream :sad: .

I have the same quiestion how do you know the sex of the turtle?????????????

Rosita :lol: like Rosita Fresita...........

Crazy Juan.................I don't like the Juan name :confused:

:wavey:

Danči Dementia
Sep 5th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I think a name for a turtle is useless...no matter how many times you call it, it never cames :p
nevertheless, I like Alenyaa jr :)

You soundes exactly like my dad.....he sometimes say someting like that but he uses inspiration and cat he says:

"the inspiration its like a cat no matter how much you call it it never cames"

I remember now someting about Xicoténcatl a classmate of elemantary school has Xicotancatl as his second last name he is or was Mauricio Fernandéz Xicoténcatl...............that is why I remembered that name.

And I searched on yahoo and the resutls were many many different thins .......a book, apark some doctor named Miguel Xicoténcatl.

Rollersk: you are going to die I have a video of Irina Tchachina skating¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ with Ruslan Goncharov :sad: :sad: :sad: in the russian version of Skating with the stars................well you are not going to die you don¡t even like Tchachi :lol: :lol: I'm so happy to see her around again.............my favorite girl ever doing my third fav sport...............is she ever play tennis I'm going ti kill myself of happines :lol: and that is never going to happen...............you still have a Dani D for a long long long time :)

LENA :sad: :sad: :sad:

Danči Dementia
Sep 7th, 2006, 05:21 PM
I think I have a name:

Xicotencatl Rosita Irwin :) :) :) So I considered many of the options ;)

Do you like it???????????????????????

mc8114
Sep 7th, 2006, 07:22 PM
I like it!!!

i notice the turttle is gonna be like you with 3 names :D

Fearful Jesuit
Sep 7th, 2006, 09:10 PM
if I were a turtle, I'd like to be called Morris :)

Danči Dementia
Sep 10th, 2006, 03:15 AM
I like it!!!

i notice the turttle is gonna be like you with 3 names :D

Hola Mercedes :wavey: :wavey:

Of course :) but at least she/he won't have an opinion if his/her name he/she will never know :lol: :lol: :lol: and of course he/she will never have problems to fill out an aplication for school or when he/she is going to recieve the mailing/ore send a letter or for anything else beacuse the name is way to long like its always my problem :lol: :lol: :lol: but there uis nothing I can do :sad: :sad: .

Morris its more for a cat :angel:

mc8114
Sep 10th, 2006, 11:57 AM
hahaha, it is true

And i didn't know having 3 names was that complicated :sad: :hug:

Danči Dementia
Sep 10th, 2006, 08:15 PM
hahaha, it is true

And i didn't know having 3 names was that complicated :sad: :hug:

:lol: :lol: I know but its OK I'm used to it ;) .
Xicoténcatl Rosita Irwin say hi to all :wavey: :wavey: :) :)

OFF-TOPIC: Do you like Aterciopelados???????????? :worship:

mc8114
Sep 11th, 2006, 03:48 PM
:lol: :lol: I know but its OK I'm used to it ;) .
Xicoténcatl Rosita Irwin say hi to all :wavey: :wavey: :) :)

OFF-TOPIC: Do you like Aterciopelados???????????? :worship:
Atericopelados :bounce: :bounce:
Andrea Echeverrí is :worship:
I also like Juanes, but he is too commercial now :sad: and is not the same :o.

Danči Dementia
Sep 12th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Atericopelados :bounce: :bounce:
Andrea Echeverrí is :worship:
I also like Juanes, but he is too commercial now :sad: and is not the same :o.

I adore Andrea Echeverri...... :singer: princesa de las muñecas reina de este planetaa :singer: she went into her solo carrer and she did it great I loved her CD.

Aterciopelados are great :worship: :worship: :worship: I liked them since I heard "Florecita Roquera" (some of my closest friends call me like that 'cos I'm always singing that song and I love it :) :) :) ) I saw them live in the Vive Latino (a rock festival celebrated in México with latin bands :D and what I can tell Andrea is awesome on stage :worship: :worship: .
Aterciopelados, Soda Estereo, Cafe Tacvba are my favorites bands in spanish :worship: :worship:

Juanes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the same thing that happened to you with Juanes happened to me but with Shakira :angel: I used to love that women I had all her records, posters and every single magazine where she was on ...............................but then all changed when she started to sing in english :o :o :o and when she started to only shakle her butt :fiery: when she started there was no need to shake her ass but now it seems that is the only thing she does......................... :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: .

SloKid
Sep 12th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Slow Kid :D :p
Oi! :mad: :p

mc8114
Sep 13th, 2006, 05:35 PM
I adore Andrea Echeverri...... :singer: princesa de las muñecas reina de este planetaa :singer: she went into her solo carrer and she did it great I loved her CD.

Aterciopelados are great :worship: :worship: :worship: I liked them since I heard "Florecita Roquera" (some of my closest friends call me like that 'cos I'm always singing that song and I love it :) :) :) ) I saw them live in the Vive Latino (a rock festival celebrated in México with latin bands :D and what I can tell Andrea is awesome on stage :worship: :worship: .
Aterciopelados, Soda Estereo, Cafe Tacvba are my favorites bands in spanish :worship: :worship:

Juanes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the same thing that happened to you with Juanes happened to me but with Shakira :angel: I used to love that women I had all her records, posters and every single magazine where she was on ...............................but then all changed when she started to sing in english :o :o :o and when she started to only shakle her butt :fiery: when she started there was no need to shake her ass but now it seems that is the only thing she does......................... :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: .
Shakira sold herself to fit the whole movement started by Britney :eek:. I saw her live twice. The first time she still had the black hair :rocker2: the second time she went blonde and was all about looking sexy on stage :rolleyes: i still respect her though 'cause she's a true musician and i like 'la tortura' and 'hips don't lie' :dance: but my favorite from her is 'illegal' she did that one with Santana :worship:

I like Cafe Tacuba, Soda Stereo and i also like kinky. Genitallica's songs are great and funny, haven't heard from them in awhile. are they still together?.

PS
Don't you like Belinda and RBD? :p

Danči Dementia
Sep 13th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Shakira sold herself to fit the whole movement started by Britney :eek:. I saw her live twice. The first time she still had the black hair :rocker2: the second time she went blonde and was all about looking sexy on stage :rolleyes: i still respect her though 'cause she's a true musician and i like 'la tortura' and 'hips don't lie' :dance: but my favorite from her is 'illegal' she did that one with Santana :worship:

I like Cafe Tacuba, Soda Stereo and i also like kinky. Genitallica's songs are great and funny, haven't heard from them in awhile. are they still together?.

PS
Don't you like Belinda and RBD? :p

yEAH i AGREE 100% with you in the Shakira thing.......but I do admit that when I watch her videos I try to shake my butt and move my breasts like she does :lol: :lol: ....of course the resutl is not good at all :lol: .

Kinky.vamos queriendo mas y mas vamos queriendo mas y mas :singer: I like the too but not too much.
Have you listen to Zoe..............if you don't you should they are awesome a mexican band that really worth your money..they came to my city and play here :) .

Genitallica :lol: :lol: :singer: subeiron la mota :mad: :lol: tambien el alcohol :singer: :fiery: :fiery: :lol: :lol: .........yes they are still together :) and their lyrics are soooooooooo funny.

What about Molotov :worship: :worship: :worship: .

Belinda and RBD.....................NO MAMES MERCEDES(una groseria muy muy tipica de mexico..........no te fendo para nada mecaes super bien no mames es algo como no jodas ;) aunque se oye mucho peor) :( :( I will rather see Justine Henin or Roger Federer playing than listen to that music of shit...................................God I HATE THEM VERY MUCH .
The worst part is that they are a representation of my country music :mad: what RBD says in the interviews is that they are really happy to bring a little of México to other countries............I'm like WTF bola de pendejos :lol: .

mc8114
Sep 14th, 2006, 10:43 PM
The worst part is that they are a representation of my country music :mad: what RBD says in the interviews is that they are really happy to bring a little of México to other countries............I'm like WTF bola de pendejos :lol: .
:haha: :haha: :haha:
but i thought their message was true :eek: (j/k)

I like Molotov a lot :worship: :worship:
Haven't heard Zoe much, just like one song and don't remember it, but i think i liked it. I should check it thoug :D.

lol @ your Shakira dancing!!!

Danči Dementia
Sep 17th, 2006, 07:46 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:
but i thought their message was true :eek: (j/k)

I like Molotov a lot :worship: :worship:
Haven't heard Zoe much, just like one song and don't remember it, but i think i liked it. I should check it thoug :D.

lol @ your Shakira dancing!!!

Molotov are great :bounce: :bounce: .

Come on Mercedes you are going to tell me you've never tried to dance like Shakira Shakira. :) :) :) .

I think the Zoe song you like is "peace and Love"

mc8114
Sep 18th, 2006, 07:29 PM

Come on Mercedes you are going to tell me you've never tried to dance like Shakira Shakira. :) :) :) .

Hahaha, of course i have! :lol: :lol:

Don't remember the name of the song :o.

Don't you like Alejandro Fernández?
I like him!

mc8114
Sep 18th, 2006, 07:45 PM

I like him!

Alenyaa
Sep 19th, 2006, 07:55 PM
I think I have a name:

Xicotencatl Rosita Irwin :) :) :)
What's wrong with Alenyaa Jr. ??? :lol:

Dementinator
Sep 20th, 2006, 05:11 AM
would you really like to know? hmm nah dont think ya would.. :lol: isnt it time you got beaten up by the golden one again? you know u like it... hehehe

Alenyaa
Sep 20th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Just when I was about to let him off easy in my next story... :rolls:
Ah well, he's been through it all before :lol:

Danči Dementia
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:07 PM

I like him!

I'm inlove with Alejandro Fernandéz he is like the tipical mexican macho the kind of man that I want to marry :hearts: :hearts: .....its not the music that I like but I definitely make an exeption with him I know all his singles and Oh my God he is gorgeous he came to the "palenque" in the funfair of my city :D and I went to see him I was very close and one girl sittinmg next to me convinced me to jump dawn and give a kiss to him she gave him the kiss on the mouth :eek: and so I did and he cooperate with us he did like this :kiss: and then she gave him her bra :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he is coming again and I really really hope to go but I don't think so I'm saving money to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs :worship: :worship: on october 25.............and who know maybe a fiend will invite me to see Placebo.......so Alejandro Fernandéz can wait.

Danči Dementia
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:15 PM
Just when I was about to let him off easy in my next story... :rolls:
Ah well, he's been through it all before :lol:

i DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.....i CAN'T LAUGH AT IT :( :(

EXPLAIN YOURSELF GENTTLEMANS

Dementinator
Sep 20th, 2006, 04:36 PM
oops we made Dani angry now :eek: thats not good...

Well in the stories alenyaa writes in the SS thread ,he never fails to make me look an asshole :lol: but hey ,i am used to it..

soooo did we finally settle on a name for your turtle then?

mc8114
Sep 20th, 2006, 11:29 PM
I'm inlove with Alejandro Fernandéz he is like the tipical mexican macho the kind of man that I want to marry :hearts: :hearts: .....its not the music that I like but I definitely make an exeption with him I know all his singles and Oh my God he is gorgeous he came to the "palenque" in the funfair of my city :D and I went to see him I was very close and one girl sittinmg next to me convinced me to jump dawn and give a kiss to him she gave him the kiss on the mouth :eek: and so I did and he cooperate with us he did like this :kiss: and then she gave him her bra :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he is coming again and I really really hope to go but I don't think so I'm saving money to see the Yeah Yeah Yeahs :worship: :worship: on october 25.............and who know maybe a fiend will invite me to see Placebo.......so Alejandro Fernandéz can wait.
He is :drool: and i do like his music 'me dedique a perderte' makes me :sad:

Have fun at the Yeah Yeah Yeahs :bounce:, my favorite song form them is 'maps'...good for you to keep Alejandro waiting :lol: don't do it for too long though ;) he might get bored

Danči Dementia
Sep 21st, 2006, 04:47 PM
oops we made Dani angry now :eek: thats not good...

Well in the stories alenyaa writes in the SS thread ,he never fails to make me look an asshole :lol: but hey ,i am used to it..

soooo did we finally settle on a name for your turtle then?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm not angry at all :) ;) .
Don't worry alenyaa makes everydoby look like an asshole :lol: :lol: :kiss: .

and yes my turtle has name:
Xicotencatl Rosita Irwin.........I wrote is before didn't you see it??????

Danči Dementia
Sep 21st, 2006, 04:50 PM
He is :drool: and i do like his music 'me dedique a perderte' makes me :sad:

Have fun at the Yeah Yeah Yeahs :bounce:, my favorite song form them is 'maps'...good for you to keep Alejandro waiting :lol: don't do it for too long though ;) he might get bored

Me dedique a perderte :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Maps is a great song...............but I really like them all¡¡¡¡¡¡ :) :)

Don't worry Alejandro will have to wait for meuntil next year :)

:wavey: :wavey:

I know which is your favorite group...............its UFF :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

mc8114
Sep 23rd, 2006, 01:33 PM
Me dedique a perderte :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Maps is a great song...............but I really like them all¡¡¡¡¡¡ :) :)

Don't worry Alejandro will have to wait for meuntil next year :)

:wavey: :wavey:

I know which is your favorite group...............its UFF :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
hahaha, very funny :p so you know UFF was more famous there than in here, so who's laughing now :ras:.
Is Thalía your fave singer? :haha:
Have you listen to 'Amigos Invisibles'? They're great.

Danči Dementia
Sep 24th, 2006, 01:38 AM
hahaha, very funny :p so you know UFF was more famous there than in here, so who's laughing now :ras:.

Is Thalía your fave singer? :haha:

Have you listen to 'Amigos Invisibles'? They're great.

To the fisrt one.................you are a bitch :lol: :lol: :smooch:

The second one:.......yes :tape: :tape: :tape: I have to admit that I like Thalía...........I'm not her fan fan , I don't have any record of her ....but I do like her songs very much....I know them all¡¡¡¡¡ and I don't even tell about her novelas/soup operas..................I love them................I've seen them all¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ the María's trilogy is the shit in soup operas :rocker2: . Thalía is very loved here in México she is always nice to the press/jornalist and her fans, she is lovely and she is proud to be mexican she always shows that unlike that fucking bitch of Paulina Rubio I hate her that fucking mentality of star, her obsession with Spain and Hollywood and her stupid way of talking(pretending an spaniard accent :mad: and speaking like mexican rich kids talk like "fresas") and plus Paulina is not a good singer she sings awful and I'm not saying that Thalía is a Trja Turunen(BTW do you like nightwish???) but she has a great an likable voice :worship: :worship: and Thalía is down to earth .
Paulina :ras: :ras: :ras:
Thalia :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: she is the real aztec goddess :worship: .

The third.......yes I know them but I don't like them :o :o

Danči Dementia
Sep 24th, 2006, 01:43 AM
My favorite singer is Janis Joplin :bowdown: and then Bjork :bowdown: .

for me there is 5 woman that I worship.
5-.Bjork :cuckoo: :bowdown:
4-.Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz. :worship:
3-. Janis Joplin :rocker2: :smoke:
2-.Frida Kahlo :bowdown:
1-. My mom :lol: :lol: .......what?????

mc8114
Sep 24th, 2006, 02:46 PM
I must admit Thalía is such a nice woman :bowdown:, since her early days. I don't like her music as much but i do know the lyrics to most of them and sometimes i even surprise myself singing along :shrug:.

I saw the Maria's trilogy as well :lol: my fave was María Mercedes (nothing to do with my name :p).

Paulina is more like a diva, but she's ok too.

And my fave female singers are: Alanis Morissette, Sheryl Crow and Alicia Keys.

Send me something from your mom and i'll see if i can add her to my list :lol:.

Danči Dementia
Sep 25th, 2006, 12:13 AM
I must admit Thalía is such a nice woman :bowdown:, since her early days. I don't like her music as much but i do know the lyrics to most of them and sometimes i even surprise myself singing along :shrug:.

I saw the Maria's trilogy as well :lol: my fave was María Mercedes (nothing to do with my name :p).

Paulina is more like a diva, but she's ok too.

And my fave female singers are: Alanis Morissette, Sheryl Crow and Alicia Keys.

Send me something from your mom and i'll see if i can add her to my list :lol:.

Mi Fvaorite its Maria la del barrio, Maria Mercedes was also a nice one :singer: María Mercedes pa servirle a usted de mi familia me encargo yo :banana: :) .

I also sing alone thalia's songs :lol: :lol: some of them are good. :worship:

Paulina is a bitch :ras:

Alanis :worship: Sheryl since the c'mon CD :ras: and Alicia.....no.

My mom :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Franco De vITA??????????????????????? :hearts: ROMANTIC

mc8114
Sep 25th, 2006, 09:24 PM
Mi Fvaorite its Maria la del barrio, Maria Mercedes was also a nice one :singer: María Mercedes pa servirle a usted de mi familia me encargo yo :banana: :) .

I also sing alone thalia's songs :lol: :lol: some of them are good. :worship:

Paulina is a bitch :ras:

Alanis :worship: Sheryl since the c'mon CD :ras: and Alicia.....no.

My mom :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Franco De vITA??????????????????????? :hearts: ROMANTIC
Franco de Vita :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
He's like a National Tresure :D we love him so much :hearts:
I like this one from Paulina: tu química con mi piel hace carga positiva...:lol:
I can't believe you don't like 'los amigos invisibles' their music is fun and no Alicia either 'if i ain't got you' is one of my fave songs :).

Do you like Gael Garcia Bernal? i saw the trailer of his new movie (Babel) yesterday and it looks :worship:

Danči Dementia
Sep 26th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Franco de Vita :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
He's like a National Tresure :D we love him so much :hearts:
I like this one from Paulina: tu química con mi piel hace carga positiva...:lol:
I can't believe you don't like 'los amigos invisibles' their music is fun and no Alicia either 'if i ain't got you' is one of my fave songs :).

Do you like Gael Garcia Bernal? i saw the trailer of his new movie (Babel) yesterday and it looks :worship:

Frano de Vita its great his song are :hearts: the one of "te amo" :sobbing: :sobbing: its so pretty I've been dedicated that song a few times :hearts: :hearts: .

Paulina: tu química con mi piel, hacen carga positiva

Y cuando me acerco a ti, hay una bomba explosiva :haha: :haha: :haha: .

I don't like the Amigos Invisibles :shrug: :shrug: .

Gael :hearts: :hearts: papacito :hearts: :hearts: I like him a lot but I think he is way too short :sad: that is his only defect :sad: .
I'm dying to see Babel :worship: I think its going to be a great movie .
Its Cate Blanchett on it she is one of my favorite actresses and also who can say no to a little bit of Brad Pitt :kiss: :kiss: . and the main thing is that Babel is directed by Alejandro González Iñárritu and he is great I like his movies very much "Amores Perros" its a jewell :worship: :worship: "21 grams" its the hell of a movie too :worship: :worship: :worship: .

tu química con mi piel, hacen carga positiva

Y cuando me acerco a ti, hay una bomba explosiva :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:bigwave: :yippee:

mc8114
Sep 27th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Franco tiene tantas canciones buenas y románticas :inlove: pero 'te amo' es probablemente su más famosa y que bueno que te la hayan dedicado :D. A mi una vez me dedicaron 'no hay cielo que cubra' :sobbing: (it was romantic).

Alejandro González Iñarritu :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

21 grams y Amores Perros son 2 de mis películas favoritas.

Who can resist some Brad Pitt? :hearts:

Gael es un superpapacito y si se ve pequeño, pero no importa :p

O sea que a ti también te gusta:
"tu química con mi piel, hacen carga positiva y cuando me acerco a ti, hay una bomba explosiva" :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Alenyaa
Sep 27th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I agree with everything you guys have said! :D

Danči Dementia
Sep 28th, 2006, 03:58 PM

did you understand???? :confused: :confused:

Danči Dementia
Sep 28th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Franco tiene tantas canciones buenas y románticas :inlove: pero 'te amo' es probablemente su más famosa y que bueno que te la hayan dedicado :D. A mi una vez me dedicaron 'no hay cielo que cubra' :sobbing: (it was romantic).

Alejandro González Iñarritu :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

21 grams y Amores Perros son 2 de mis películas favoritas.

Who can resist some Brad Pitt? :hearts:

Gael es un superpapacito y si se ve pequeño, pero no importa :p

O sea que a ti también te gusta:
"tu química con mi piel, hacen carga positiva y cuando me acerco a ti, hay una bomba explosiva" :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Porque habiamos escrito en ingles cuando las dos hablamos español?? :confused: que ademas ese si lo se escribir bien(eso creo)

Gael superpapacito mmmmmmmmmmmmm :lick: sabroso y si no importa que este pequeño :rolleyes: :lol: .

Ahora solo hay que esperar a que Babel llege a las sals de cine :bounce: creo que le va a ir bien en la temporada de premios (Golden Globes los Oscares ;) digo si gano Alejandro ganó la palma de oro en Cannes es porque debe de ser una buena peliculi)

Oye que cres Zoe va a venir a mi cuidad el 24 de noviembre(ya habia venido hace como 7 meses pero ya vienen otra vez :bounce: ) y porsupuesto que voy a ir :bounce: va a ser en una de las instalacuiones del CEUNI en la universidad :bounce: .
El boleto no esta tan caro vale 200 pesos :D y para ese entonces espero tener dinero pa comprarlo :) .

Te dedicaron la de no hay cielo que cubra :bigcry: :inlove: :inlove: que romantico :inlove: y si funciono???? o el hombre se fue solo llorando????

Eres una rompecorazones :hehehe: :nerner:

:nerner:

mc8114
Sep 29th, 2006, 12:06 AM
You should - 'cause we're cool girls :cool: :angel:

mc8114
Sep 29th, 2006, 12:16 AM
:lol: Te dedicaron la de no hay cielo que cubra :bigcry: :inlove: :inlove: que romantico :inlove: y si funciono???? o el hombre se fue solo llorando????

Eres una rompecorazones :hehehe: :nerner:

:nerner:
:ras: :ras:
No creo que sea una rompecorazones, el chico simplemente estaba interesado. Por qué crees que se fue llorando? :confused: tan mal no lo trate :p

Ojala que a Alejandro lo nominen el es un gran director :worship:

Que bueno que puedas ver a Zoe de nuevo :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dani, ya se que eres una chica que se va más por lo alternativo, pero por casualidad no has escuchado a un grupo que se llama Calle 13, por aquí tienen esta canción pegada:

Atrévete, te, te, te
Salte del closet, te
Escápate, quítate el esmalte
Deja de taparte que nadie va a retratarte
Levántate, ponte hyper
Préndete, sácale chispas al estárter
Préndete en fuego como un lighter
Sacúdete el sudor como si fueras un wiper
Que tu eres callejera, "Street Fighter"

:haha: :haha: :haha: cada vez que la escucho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Otra estrofa:
Yo se que a ti te gusta el pop-rock latino
Pero es que el reggaeton se te mete por los intestinos
Por debajo de la falda como un submarino
Y te saca lo de indio taino
Ya tu sabes, en tapa-rabo, mama
En el nombre de Agüeybana
No hay mas na', para na' que yo te vo'a mentir
Yo se que yo también quiero consumir de tu perejil
Y tú viniste amazónica como Brasil
Tú viniste a matarla como "Kill Bill"
Tú viniste a beber cerveza de barril
Tú sabes que conmigo tú tienes refill

Alenyaa
Sep 29th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Hehe, no I didn't understand, I was only kidding :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 1st, 2006, 01:30 AM
:lol:
:ras: :ras:
No creo que sea una rompecorazones, el chico simplemente estaba interesado. Por qué crees que se fue llorando? :confused: tan mal no lo trate :p

Ojala que a Alejandro lo nominen el es un gran director :worship:

Que bueno que puedas ver a Zoe de nuevo :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Dani, ya se que eres una chica que se va más por lo alternativo, pero por casualidad no has escuchado a un grupo que se llama Calle 13, por aquí tienen esta canción pegada:

Atrévete, te, te, te
Salte del closet, te
Escápate, quítate el esmalte
Deja de taparte que nadie va a retratarte
Levántate, ponte hyper
Préndete, sácale chispas al estárter
Préndete en fuego como un lighter
Sacúdete el sudor como si fueras un wiper
Que tu eres callejera, "Street Fighter"

:haha: :haha: :haha: cada vez que la escucho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Otra estrofa:
Yo se que a ti te gusta el pop-rock latino
Pero es que el reggaeton se te mete por los intestinos
Por debajo de la falda como un submarino
Y te saca lo de indio taino
Ya tu sabes, en tapa-rabo, mama
En el nombre de Agüeybana
No hay mas na', para na' que yo te vo'a mentir
Yo se que yo también quiero consumir de tu perejil
Y tú viniste amazónica como Brasil
Tú viniste a matarla como "Kill Bill"
Tú viniste a beber cerveza de barril
Tú sabes que conmigo tú tienes refill

Pues por que talvez el te queria mucho y por lo que lei creo que no le hiciste caso entonces por eso digo que si se fue llorando..........le has haber roto el corazoncito :sad: .....que "femme fatale" eres :kiss: :lol: ;)

Y claro que deben de nominar a Alejandrito :hearts: .

Calle 13 :) claro que he escuchado esa cancion no me gusta mucho la verdad pero me encanta la parte de Kill Bill :) (amo esa pelicula :worship: ) pasan mucho el video y aveces lo veo pero gustarme mucho..........no :sad: .
Ese tipo de música no me pasa..............es reggeaton verdad???

mc8114
Oct 3rd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Pues por que talvez el te queria mucho y por lo que lei creo que no le hiciste caso entonces por eso digo que si se fue llorando..........le has haber roto el corazoncito :sad: .....que "femme fatale" eres :kiss: :lol: ;)

Y claro que deben de nominar a Alejandrito :hearts: .

Calle 13 :) claro que he escuchado esa cancion no me gusta mucho la verdad pero me encanta la parte de Kill Bill :) (amo esa pelicula :worship: ) pasan mucho el video y aveces lo veo pero gustarme mucho..........no :sad: .
Ese tipo de música no me pasa..............es reggeaton verdad???

Nah, era mi novio en esa época así que no me llames femme fatale :p

Si es reggeaton. A mi tampoco me gustaba pero un amigo del trabajo (se
llama Carlos) siempre lo escucha y ahora también me a hecho oir vallenato y hasta las canto :tape: :tape: ayuda ayuda ayuda SOS :lol:

Sabes que aquí somos más tropicales y por eso en cada esquina puedes escuchar un reggeaton, una salsa, merengue, vallenato, chachacha, mambo y hasta mariachis.

Te iba preguntar si me podías colocar una lista de las canciones de Zoe para descargarlas el fin de semana cuando tenga más tiempo.

Paco
Oct 3rd, 2006, 07:23 PM
Hehe, no I didn't understand, I was only kidding :)
I knew it my dear :)

Alenyaa
Oct 4th, 2006, 11:40 AM
I knew it my dear :)
:scared:

mc8114
Oct 4th, 2006, 11:49 AM
:scared:
:awww: if you want to we can write some stuff in english so you can join us :hug:.

Dani, how's the turtle btw?

Alenyaa
Oct 4th, 2006, 11:50 AM
No, no, don't worry. There are many other threads I can ruin :lol:

And indeed: how is it doing, Dani? Did it bite you already? :lol:

mc8114
Oct 4th, 2006, 12:15 PM

Are you a thread ruiner :confused:?

Alenyaa
Oct 4th, 2006, 12:48 PM
No! :lol:
Dude, I'm just kidding around. That's my job over here :lol:

mc8114
Oct 4th, 2006, 12:52 PM
I was kidding around too :p but i think thread ruining could be a full time job here in wtaworld :lol:

Danči Dementia
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:08 PM

Well it doesn't do much :o its boring I can't play with her/him.........................................I think I should have bought a dog.....but the problem is that if I get home with a dog my mom will kick me out of the house and the dog goes with me too :lol: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:13 PM

No your job is the thred ruiner.......but still like that we all like you. :)

Danči Dementia
Oct 4th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Nah, era mi novio en esa época así que no me llames femme fatale :p

Si es reggeaton. A mi tampoco me gustaba pero un amigo del trabajo (se
llama Carlos) siempre lo escucha y ahora también me a hecho oir vallenato y hasta las canto :tape: :tape: ayuda ayuda ayuda SOS :lol:

Sabes que aquí somos más tropicales y por eso en cada esquina puedes escuchar un reggeaton, una salsa, merengue, vallenato, chachacha, mambo y hasta mariachis.

Te iba preguntar si me podías colocar una lista de las canciones de Zoe para descargarlas el fin de semana cuando tenga más tiempo.

Ah bueno :) tonces no eres femme fatale :p
Vallenato :rolleyes: :lol: :spit: bueno aya tu y tus gustos ;) .
definitavamente necesitas ayuda :lol:

Si claro que te paso las canciones de Zoe pero dame un tiempito vale????
:)

quasar
Oct 5th, 2006, 03:49 AM
The best name for a turtle is Dave (as in Turtle Dove, but Dave sounds better).

If it's a lady turtle, then pray it's not a tortoise fatale and just call her Elena of Troy, the most beautiful turtle in the world.

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Oct 5th, 2006, 10:46 AM
No your job is the thred ruiner.......but still like that we all like you. :)
HAHAHA, you're so funny!!!! :rolleyes: :p ;)

mc8114
Oct 5th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Ah bueno :) tonces no eres femme fatale :p
Vallenato :rolleyes: :lol: :spit: bueno aya tu y tus gustos ;) .
definitavamente necesitas ayuda :lol:

Si claro que te paso las canciones de Zoe pero dame un tiempito vale????
:rolleyes: a mis propios gustos :lol:

No hay problema! toma el tiempo que necesites, mientras tanto yo seguiré escuchando y cantando con Carlos (mi amigo) las canciones de Jorge Celedón :bolt:

SOS SOS SOS...

Danči Dementia
Oct 5th, 2006, 05:36 PM
:rolleyes: a mis propios gustos :lol:

No hay problema! toma el tiempo que necesites, mientras tanto yo seguiré escuchando y cantando con Carlos (mi amigo) las canciones de Jorge Celedón :bolt:

SOS SOS SOS...

:lol: :lol: :lol: entonces mas vale que me apure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aveces ami me pasa eso como la musica de banda como "el recodo" "intocable" y otras canciones de generos que no me agradan..pero deberias de ver como las canto despues de unas cuantas copitas :lol: :lol: .........................y hasta las bailo :eek: y como son las canciones que casi todos se saben ya sabes de despecho, desamor. :sad:

Sabes cual cancion me gusta la de "Bailalo" :worship: como bailo con esa rola :help: :tape: :help: :banana: :banana: :lol: .

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Te gusta Belanova????????????? :confused: :worship:

adiosito femme fatale :angel:

Danči Dementia
Oct 5th, 2006, 05:39 PM
The best name for a turtle is Dave (as in Turtle Dove, but Dave sounds better).

If it's a lady turtle, then pray it's not a tortoise fatale and just call her Elena of Troy, the most beautiful turtle in the world.

Cheers,

Carlos
Hi Carlos :wavey: :wavey: .

My turtle has a name already: Xicoténcatl Rosita Irwin :lol: :rolleyes: don't ask why but that is her/his name :) :) .

Tortoise Fatale :hehehe: we already have the femme fatale here: Mercedes aka mc8114 ;)

mc8114
Oct 6th, 2006, 09:11 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: entonces mas vale que me apure :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aveces ami me pasa eso como la musica de banda como "el recodo" "intocable" y otras canciones de generos que no me agradan..pero deberias de ver como las canto despues de unas cuantas copitas :lol: :lol: .........................y hasta las bailo :eek: y como son las canciones que casi todos se saben ya sabes de despecho, desamor. :sad:

Sabes cual cancion me gusta la de "Bailalo" :worship: como bailo con esa rola :help: :tape: :help: :banana: :banana: :lol: .

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Te gusta Belanova????????????? :confused: :worship:

adiosito femme fatale :angel:
APURATE APURATE APURATE :lol:

Bailalo es bien chevere :dance: :yippee: a mi me gusta mucho :lol:

banda el recodo :haha: y que tal 'el tucanazo' de los tucanes de tijuana :eek: :haha: :haha: ay Diooos! :lol:

A mi me gusta Belanova :), no son mis favoritos pero están bien. También me gusta Reik :) aunque sus canciones pueden ser un poquito :sad:

mc8114
Oct 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Hi Carlos :wavey: :wavey: .

My turtle has a name already: Xicoténcatl Rosita Irwin :lol: :rolleyes: don't ask why but that is her/his name :) :) .

Tortoise Fatale :hehehe: we already have the femme fatale here: Mercedes aka mc8114 ;)

:confused:
stop it woman i'm not one :p

and is Rosita really a Tortoise Fatale :hehehe:? who knew, so unexpected!

quasar
Oct 7th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Dani D:

Xicoténcatl Rosita Irwin

What a handful!

Sounds like the reincarnation of an Aztec God and a prematurely dead croc hunter that loves to dance to the rythm of Seal's "Kiss from a Rose"!!!! Or something like that...

BTW, since it's a tortoise fatale, perhaps you should substitute the "Rosita" for "Lolita".

And speaking of weird turtle names, I had a turtle call "Popotito Cayasso," named in honor of my then favorite Costa Rican soccer player and the "Popotipo 22," of Odisea Burbujas fame.

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps. Tortoise Fatale sounds like a nice band name!

Ps2. I'm confused, is mc8114 actually a femme fatale à la "Doña Bárbara" from the famous Venezuelan novel!!!

mc8114
Oct 7th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Dani D:

What a handful!

Sounds like the reincarnation of an Aztec God and a prematurely dead croc hunter that loves to dance to the rythm of Seal's "Kiss from a Rose"!!!! Or something like that...

BTW, since it's a tortoise fatale, perhaps you should substitute the "Rosita" for "Lolita".

And speaking of weird turtle names, I had a turtle call "Popotito Cayasso," named in honor of my then favorite Costa Rican soccer player and the "Popotipo 22," of Odisea Burbujas fame.

Cheers,

Carlos

Ps2. I'm confused, is mc8114 actually a femme fatale à la "Doña Bárbara" from the famous Venezuelan novel!!!
Hola Carlos :wavey:, she calls me that, but i'm not one :angel: once you meet me you'll know.

Te gusta Rómulo Gallegos?

quasar
Oct 7th, 2006, 07:11 PM
From him I have only read Doña Bárbara, which was mandatory reading back in high school. Loved it! The settings, the characters, the story...A fantastic book: I even read it twice! (And that's coming from someone who doesn't read much fiction and 80% of the time settled for reading the Cliff Notes rather than the ACTUAL books he had to read. I didn't even read the Quijote. Yeah, I know, shame on me).

Si estuviéramos haciendo el casting de la película de Doña Bárbara, te parece que Dani sería una buena opción para interpretar el papel titular? (Kidding!!!).

Slds,

Carlos

Pd. Did you happen to catch the movie version of the book they made a few years ago? Was it good in capturing the essence of the novel?

Danči Dementia
Oct 8th, 2006, 02:37 AM
Hola Carlos :wavey:, she calls me that, but i'm not one :angel: once you meet me you'll know.

Te gusta Rómulo Gallegos?

Cralos :wavey: .
Don't believe her she is one, no matter how hard she denies it , she know she is one.

No se quein es Romulo Gallegos :sad:

Que tal Gabriel Garcia Marquez :) a mi me gusta mucho.

Danči Dementia
Oct 8th, 2006, 02:39 AM
Dani D:

What a handful!

Cheers,

Carlos

I like the name :) I think is weird but good.
You are rigth it sounds like an Aztec God with a mix of a femme fatale like Mercedes :lol: .....I better stop or she is going to be mad at me :tape: .

Lolita for Rosita mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm not sure. I like Rosita (Merce suggested it)

Danči Dementia
Oct 8th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Dani D:

We (Mercedes and I) going to get a band together, and now thanks to you we have the name "tortoise fatale" the tortoise part is beacuse of me and the fatale pasrt is because of her :lol: :tape: :kiss: .

I'm goping to play the violin ,while Mercedes dances to the "ritmo" of Ballenato and sings at the same time :haha: :haha: :haha:

oh God I think I need a break.......................I'm saying too much stupid things.............wait I always say that :lol:

Saludos y besos a los dos :wavey: :kiss:

quasar
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Dani,

Hmm..it seems that Mercedes and you need to go to FFA (Femme Fatale Anonymous). ::Kidding!!!!::

Hope your band goes along well. Soon u 2 will be opening concerts for U2!!!

As to Gabo, I've read "El General no tiene quien le escriba" (compulsory reading in HS: ZZZZ!!!!), took the cliff notes route with "El General en su Laberinto" (hated it, but mainly because of the way it humanized Simón Bolívar at a time when I thought of him as a Super hero type of guy), and earlier this year read "Crónica de una muerte anunciada", which bored me, but did appreciate its intricate plot and structure.

In short, I don't think his is the kind of literature I dig, but would like to eventually read "Cien años de Soledad", just to see if it's as good as everyone says.

How about you: Favorite book and author?

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Oct 8th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Dani,

Hmm..it seems that Mercedes and you need to go to FFA (Femme Fatale Anonymous). ::Kidding!!!!::

Hope your band goes along well. Soon u 2 will be opening concerts for U2!!!

As to Gabo, I've read "El General no tiene quien le escriba" (compulsory reading in HS: ZZZZ!!!!), took the cliff notes route with "El General en su Laberinto" (hated it, but mainly because of the way it humanized Simón Bolívar at a time when I thought of him as a Super hero type of guy), and earlier this year read "Crónica de una muerte anunciada", which bored me, but did appreciate its intricate plot and structure.

In short, I don't think his is the kind of literature I dig, but would like to eventually read "Cien años de Soledad", just to see if it's as good as everyone says.

How about you: Favorite book and author?

Cheers,

Carlos

FFA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:.
"cRONICA DE UNA MUERTE ANUNCIADA ITS A LITTLE BIT BORING BUT ITS A GOOD BOOK.

Well my favorites book/author........................I can't decide only one but I adore:
Gabriel García Márquez my favorite book of him id "El amor en tiempos del cólera" :worship: :worship: its the hell of a book :worship: :worship: .
Fiodor Doistoyevski :worship: I love "Crime and Punishment":worship:
Leon Tolstoi with "War and Peace("guerra y paz) and Ana Karenina :worship: .

Nabokov with Lolita :worship: and "Una belleza Rusa" I read these book just because I read in a interview that Lena loves Nabokov and that's why I got interested in his books(this is stupid isn't it???)..........................Well Lena has a good taste in book :)

what about you????

Danči Dementia
Oct 8th, 2006, 04:08 AM
When I read , I imagine what would the characters look like, that is why I love the Russian literatury it makes me imagine so many things................its like reading the book while you are making a kind of movie in your head.....................I don't know if I explain myself.

In war and peace there is a character named Elena and its a princess and I imagined her like our Lena dressed in old and elegant dresses of those times of the imperial Russia.

I think I'm :silly: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

quasar
Oct 8th, 2006, 05:01 AM
Dani,

Gabriel García Márquez my favorite book of him id "El amor en tiempos del cólera" its the hell of a book .
Yes, THAT one I had wanted to read since I saw "Serendipity" with Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack (wonderful movie, btw). Tks for reminding me"

Fiodor Doistoyevski I love "Crime and Punishment"
Leon Tolstoi with "War and Peace("guerra y paz) and Ana Karenina .

Whoa! Quite the intellectual aren't you! My literary tastes are not as rich (don't get beyond the sports pages in the newspaper), but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!!!

Nabokov with Lolita and "Una belleza Rusa"

After reading this, I instantly thought about Anna Kournikova. Weird.

I read these book just because I read in a interview that Lena loves Nabokov and that's why I got interested in his books(this is stupid isn't it???)

Not stupid at all; same happens to me. It's good to follow the example of those we respect / like / admire and better ourselves through emulating them. And who better to emulate than Lena!!!!

what about you????

As a kid: Jules Verne and Sherlock Holmes. Love most of Verne's classics (specially "Aroud the World in 80 Days," even though didn't care much for Cantinflas' movie version), and am a huge fan of Holmes, specially the novel-length mysteries "The Hound of the Baskervilles" and "The Valley of Terror," as well as a short story intitled "The Musgrave Ritual".

Besides those, I have fond memories of the previously mentioned "Doña Bárbara", like most of Michael Chrichton's novels (especiallu Jurassic Park) and enjoy conspiracy theories-based books (Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, El último Catón).

So, as you can see, I'm basically a pop culture reading kind of guy. That being said, I did read Orwell's Animal Farm (simply brilliant!!!), Molière's "L'avare" (histerically funny play) and 1/5 of the tremendously-long "The Count of Montecristo", which I can not recommend enough: Fantastic writing, incredible characters, and engaging plot which completely sudmerges you in the main character's moral conundrum (and it features a character named Mercedes!!!). If you want to read a truly great book, don't shop around anymore: TCofMontecristo is the one to read!

When I read , I imagine what would the characters look like, that is why I love the Russian literatury it makes me imagine so many things................its like reading the book while you are making a kind of movie in your head.....................I don't know if I explain myself.

You explain yourself delightfully. (And the fact you do that means you have a vivid imagination, which is great!).

In war and peace there is a character named Elena and its a princess...
In the WTA there's an Elena too, but she's not a princess, but a Goddess!!!!

and I imagined her like our Lena dressed in old and elegant dresses of those times of the imperial Russia.

Cheers to that!

Slds, Carlos

mc8114
Oct 8th, 2006, 02:23 PM
From him I have only read Doña Bárbara, which was mandatory reading back in high school. Loved it! The settings, the characters, the story...A fantastic book: I even read it twice! (And that's coming from someone who doesn't read much fiction and 80% of the time settled for reading the Cliff Notes rather than the ACTUAL books he had to read. I didn't even read the Quijote. Yeah, I know, shame on me).

Si estuviéramos haciendo el casting de la película de Doña Bárbara, te parece que Dani sería una buena opción para interpretar el papel titular? (Kidding!!!).

Slds,

Carlos

Pd. Did you happen to catch the movie version of the book they made a few years ago? Was it good in capturing the essence of the novel?
I did read the book in high school, havent' see the movie version :o

Nah, Dani no sería una buena Doña Bárbara, no me puedo imaginar a DB con una tortuga por todos lados :lol:

A Marisela si though :p

mc8114
Oct 8th, 2006, 02:46 PM
We (Mercedes and I) going to get a band together, and now thanks to you we have the name "tortoise fatale" the tortoise part is beacuse of me and the fatale pasrt is because of her :lol: :tape: :kiss: .

I'm goping to play the violin ,while Mercedes dances to the "ritmo" of Ballenato and sings at the same time :haha: :haha: :haha:

oh God I think I need a break.......................I'm saying too much stupid things.............wait I always say that :lol:

Saludos y besos a los dos :wavey: :kiss:
Here are the 'tortoise fatales' :rocker2: haha we can beat RBD :lol:

:singer: ay hombre, olvidarla es imposible, ay hombre esto para mi es terrible... :dance:

Dani no te burles :sad: la sociedad me ha llevado a escucharlo, además no tiene tanta diferencia con la música banda mexicana que tanto bailas cuando se te pasan los traguitos :lol: .

por cierto todavía estoy devastada por le separación de niurka y bobby larios :lol: :p

Danči Dementia
Oct 9th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Here are the 'tortoise fatales' :rocker2: haha we can beat RBD :lol:

:singer: ay hombre, olvidarla es imposible, ay hombre esto para mi es terrible... :dance:

Dani no te burles :sad: la sociedad me ha llevado a escucharlo, además no tiene tanta diferencia con la música banda mexicana que tanto bailas cuando se te pasan los traguitos :lol: .

por cierto todavía estoy devastada por le separación de niurka y bobby larios :lol: :p

I really hope that we can beat those fuckers of RBD :mad:

Si si tiene diferencia como de que no :p :p :p :p :p :p .
De verias de haberme visto el vierenes pasado entaba baile y baile :lol: :lol: .

Niurka y Bobby :spit: :spit: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :smash: :help: :help: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Que cosas¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Por cierto ayer Franco De Vita canto en La Academia(un reality show como American Idol)....que po cierto que emputada estoy :fiery: :fiery: salio Isabel que era mi favorita y se quedaron 5 que cantan HORRIBLE :fiery: :fiery:
:banghead:

mc8114
Oct 10th, 2006, 02:07 PM
I really hope that we can beat those fuckers of RBD :mad:

Si si tiene diferencia como de que no :p :p :p :p :p :p .
De verias de haberme visto el vierenes pasado entaba baile y baile :lol: :lol: .

Niurka y Bobby :spit: :spit: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :smash: :help: :help: :tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

Que cosas¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Por cierto ayer Franco De Vita canto en La Academia(un reality show como American Idol)....que po cierto que emputada estoy :fiery: :fiery: salio Isabel que era mi favorita y se quedaron 5 que cantan HORRIBLE :fiery: :fiery:
:banghead:
RBD is going down! :lol:

O sea que estuviste bailando banda todo el viernes :dance: haha, yo por lo menos aún no he bailado el primer vallenato :p. Me he mantenido sobria :angel: :lol:.

Niurka y Bobby :sobbing: haha, fue más trágico cuando dejó al otro :p, ya no me acuerdo de su nombre :o pero es el que hace novelas :scratch:. Ya me acordé Juan Osorio ;).

Que lástima que a tu favorita la hayan eliminado :sad: :hug:. Franco también estuvo en latin american idol, pero me lo perdí :sad:.

Como van tus meetings en FFA? :devil:

Saludos y adiosito :wavey:

Danči Dementia
Oct 10th, 2006, 09:16 PM
RBD is going down! :lol:

O sea que estuviste bailando banda todo el viernes :dance: haha, yo por lo menos aún no he bailado el primer vallenato :p. Me he mantenido sobria :angel: :lol:.

Niurka y Bobby :sobbing: haha, fue más trágico cuando dejó al otro :p, ya no me acuerdo de su nombre :o pero es el que hace novelas :scratch:. Ya me acordé Juan Osorio ;).

Que lástima que a tu favorita la hayan eliminado :sad: :hug:. Franco también estuvo en latin american idol, pero me lo perdí :sad:.

Como van tus meetings en FFA? :devil:

Saludos y adiosito :wavey:

:lol: :lol: .
Si tienes razon fue mucho mas tragico cuando se divorcio de Juan :lol: .
Si tu crees anduve baile y baile el viernes :lol: :) pero no estaba tan ebria estaba como diriamos aqui "chiles" pero no ebria y ya ni me pude poner porque tuve que estar cuidando a una de mis amigas Karen que ya estaba hasta la madre :lol: :lol: y llorando :sad: :sad: entonces como buena amiga que soy deje mi cerveza y de bailar para ir a ayudar a mi amiga :angel: :angel: :angel: y lo peor es que la tuve que llevar a su casa :help: .pero aun asi la quiero mucho y es mi amiguita del alma :kiss: .

Mis Meetings en FAA???????????????????????????Pues ayer te estuve esperando y no llegaste asi que no entre.........quiero seguir siendo toda una Femme Fatale :)

Besos cuidate mucho nena wapa :kiss:

Danči Dementia
Oct 10th, 2006, 09:18 PM
En latinamerican Idol hay uno que se llama Efraìn Medina(bueno no se si todavia este) y el es de mi cuidad hay posters gigantes por doquier pidiendo que lo apoyemos.

mc8114
Oct 11th, 2006, 11:55 AM
jaja, vamos a ser FF de por vida!

pobrecita tu amiga, por que lloraba? ... problemas de amor? :awww:
que bueno que la hayas ayudado :angel:

A mi me gusta como canta Efraín :). es uno de los pocos del programa que reconozco, pero no tengo ni remota idea de quien pueda ganar :shrug:

Erika de la Vega (la animadora) es venezolana y es muy famosa por aquí, hace de todo, tv, radio, comerciales.

Mi fin de semana estuvo super tranquilo, este si va a estar más movido :banana: y mañana no tengo trabajo gracias a ese gran hombre Cristóbal Colón :p

mc8114
Oct 17th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Where is Dani D? :shrug:

Dementinator
Oct 17th, 2006, 10:59 PM
i have no idea ,she must be busy! oh and i officially have no idea what this thread is about now... :lol:

mc8114
Oct 17th, 2006, 11:01 PM
It's about girl talking, i guess :shrug:

but from time to time we mention the turttle :lol:

Dementinator
Oct 17th, 2006, 11:06 PM
ahh i see.... :lol:

we will have to get you two a special room aboard the SS Dementieva ,the gossip room! hehe

mc8114
Oct 17th, 2006, 11:11 PM
We could certainly use one!, if is next to the hair and makeup room it'll be perfect :lol:

we only do gossip of the good kind thoguh :angel: and it is mostly about ourselves :lol:

quasar
Oct 18th, 2006, 01:28 AM
Crap! I just stepped over a turtle.

Oh well, hope it wasn't Danni's.

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Oct 22nd, 2006, 12:27 AM
jaja, vamos a ser FF de por vida!

pobrecita tu amiga, por que lloraba? ... problemas de amor? :awww:
que bueno que la hayas ayudado :angel:

A mi me gusta como canta Efraín :). es uno de los pocos del programa que reconozco, pero no tengo ni remota idea de quien pueda ganar :shrug:

Erika de la Vega (la animadora) es venezolana y es muy famosa por aquí, hace de todo, tv, radio, comerciales.

Mi fin de semana estuvo super tranquilo, este si va a estar más movido :banana: y mañana no tengo trabajo gracias a ese gran hombre Cristóbal Colón :p

Si..amlditos hombre.....mi amiga estaba llorando por un hombre que nadamas quiere jugar con ella................el problema con ella (Karen) es que siemprre hace lo mismo cuando ya esta borracha se pone a llorar........y el resto de mis amigas estan hartas de eso(Mariana, Marina, Valeria, Vero) y la dejan sola entonces no se porque pero yo soy la que siempre la va a ayudar y la quiero mucho...pero si tengo que admitir que llega a un punto en el que me harta y avecees dejo de echar desmadre con los demas por andarla cuidando a ella. :help: :help: .
Asi te voy a ayudar cuando ya no puedas dejar de ser una Mercedes Fatale :lol: :lol: :hug:

Si conozco a Erika.es linda :)

En que trabajas?????????????????????????????

Why you haven't been to the reunions........????????? :lol:
You can't levae me alone in there is full of bitches :lol: :lol:

Danči Dementia
Oct 22nd, 2006, 12:29 AM
Crap! I just stepped over a turtle.

Oh well, hope it wasn't Danni's.

Cheers,

Carlos

WHAT¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bigcry:

Carlos.......don't worry it wasn'T MY xICOTENCALT rOSITA iRWING HE/SHE IS ok :hearts:

quasar
Oct 22nd, 2006, 03:03 AM
What a relief!

I had actually giving her/she/it a proper burial (flushed her down the toillet) and used experimental technology to clone it (of course, the fact that it actually had feathers, a tail, urinated standing up--and seemed to be lesbian!--might have led you to realize it wasn't the real quetzocoathel roxita o'donnell jr ewing, or whatever her/his/its name is!).

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Oct 22nd, 2006, 01:21 PM
Si..amlditos hombre.....mi amiga estaba llorando por un hombre que nadamas quiere jugar con ella................el problema con ella (Karen) es que siemprre hace lo mismo cuando ya esta borracha se pone a llorar........y el resto de mis amigas estan hartas de eso(Mariana, Marina, Valeria, Vero) y la dejan sola entonces no se porque pero yo soy la que siempre la va a ayudar y la quiero mucho...pero si tengo que admitir que llega a un punto en el que me harta y avecees dejo de echar desmadre con los demas por andarla cuidando a ella. :help: :help: .
Asi te voy a ayudar cuando ya no puedas dejar de ser una Mercedes Fatale :lol: :lol: :hug:

Si conozco a Erika.es linda :)

En que trabajas?????????????????????????????

Why you haven't been to the reunions........????????? :lol:
You can't levae me alone in there is full of bitches :lol: :lol:
Pobre de tu amiga :hug: - y si te comprendo eso de a veces tener que ser uno el que tenga que estar consolando muy seguido se pone medio tedioso, sobretodo cuando sabes que es porque el chico es ... bueno, toda una rata como decimos aquí :lol:.

Bueno Dani, yo trabajo para una compañía que hace trabajos de ingeniería. me gradue de la uni hace ya casi 2 años :).

I've been missing the meetings 'cause you started missing, and now i don't know if i wanna stop being a FF :hehehe:.

tienes que convencerme, why should i quit my FF mode ;).

mc8114
Oct 22nd, 2006, 01:27 PM
What a relief!

I had actually giving her/she/it a proper burial (flushed her down the toillet) and used experimental technology to clone it (of course, the fact that it actually had feathers, a tail, urinated standing up--and seemed to be lesbian!--might have led you to realize it wasn't the real quetzocoathel roxita o'donnell jr ewing, or whatever her/his/its name is!).

Cheers,

Carlos:haha:
You'e just too funny Carlos, maybe Dani will want the cloned turtle too.

quasar
Oct 23rd, 2006, 10:44 PM
Mercedes:

You're just too funny Carlos

Well, when you work at DogShit Energetics, you need to be funny not to get yourself crazy. Let me explain: We at DogShit Energetics had the brilliant, visionary idea of turning a vast, unused resourse in our country (dogshit) into an useful form of fuel that will make us energy-independent and lead to economic prosperity.

All find and dandy, it would seem. The problem is we're understaffed, which basically means I must do everything, from manually extracting the shit out of the dog's ass (some suffer from a rare disease--"anal impotency"--and cannot shit by themselves) to maintenance of the fart chamber (dog farts are basically gaseous shit, so we storage them here before turning them to solid shit. Problem is we have to clean the units from the INSIDE and we're all out of fart suits...).

So, as you can see, my day basically consists of being immersed in a big, smelly pile of dogshit, which means I must rely on humor to forget--if only for a brief moment--about my disgraceful, shitty (literally) existence.

The good news is that with oil prices going down, our financial backers are getting out of our alternative fuel scheme, so basically we're going broke and soon I'll be free to get back to my previous job at Bulls 'r' Us Enterprises (I masturbate bulls in order to sell their semen, but you really DON'T want to know about that...).

maybe Dani will want the cloned turtle too.

Well if Dani wants the clon, it's hers. In order to prevent her Femme Fataleness Extraordinaire from starting (cloning) this thread all over again ("SOS: Help me baptize my Cloned Turtle" or whatever), I took care of the name already: "Subsonic Orgasm" (one has to actually see that perverted little shit's face as it pleases itself to understand why such a name).

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Oct 23rd, 2006, 11:15 PM
awww Carlos :awww: :hug:

Please at least tell me you use gloves :p

quasar
Oct 24th, 2006, 12:29 AM
I would, but my glove provider (a Malasyan sweatshop) went out of business, so I have to pry the crap from the canine's ass with my own hand. It ain't pretty, I'll tell you that!

You lucky Venezuelans sitting on orgyastic amounts of oil have it so nice not needing to recur to such desperate measures!!!

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Oct 30th, 2006, 11:21 AM
awww Carlos, let me talk to our chief, to see if we can send you some oil :p.

Dani RBD, va a sacar un disco en inglés :scared: :eek: :bolt:

quasar
Nov 1st, 2006, 09:26 PM
Dani,

Is it true your turtle is pregnant?????

Cheers,

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Nov 5th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Dani,

Cheers,

Carlos

WTF:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Who the hell fucked my turtlke??????:lol:

No Carlos my turttle is very little to have babies:)

Mercedes¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
En donde viste eso de que rebelde va a sacar un disco en ingles............................................ ..............me lleva lka chingada estoy que me mato ya no los soporto:help: :banghead: :banghead: no creo que les vaya bien no creo que tengan exito con los gringos...........espero

mc8114
Nov 8th, 2006, 10:19 AM
WTF:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Who the hell fucked my turtlke??????:lol:

No Carlos my turttle is very little to have babies:)

Mercedes¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
En donde viste eso de que rebelde va a sacar un disco en ingles............................................ ..............me lleva lka chingada estoy que me mato ya no los soporto:help: :banghead: :banghead: no creo que les vaya bien no creo que tengan exito con los gringos...........esperoLo vi en E! news, Ryan Seacrest entrevistó a Anahi :eek:

quasar
Nov 16th, 2006, 05:39 AM
Dani,

We have been finding turtle excrement inside the pool. Please teach your turtle some manners!!!! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 16th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Dani,

We have been finding turtle excrement inside the pool. Please teach your turtle some manners!!!! :)

Cheers,

CarlosIn my pool :eek:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani :help:

Paco
Nov 16th, 2006, 12:34 PM
In my pool :eek:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaani :help:

oh comon it's just a pool :p :p :p :p

quasar
Nov 16th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Paco:

oh comon it's just a pool

You want to be the one who tells Lena why she's taking a swim amidst turtle droppings???????? :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 16th, 2006, 07:08 PM
oh comon it's just a pool :p :p :p :pI'll tell dani to put the turtle by the bar to see if you like it ;)

Paco:

You want to be the one who tells Lena why she's taking a swim amidst turtle droppings???????? :)

Cheers,

Carlossuch a shame!. what would mommy Vera have to say about that?

quasar
Nov 16th, 2006, 07:39 PM
Mercedes:

I'll tell dani to put the turtle by the bar to see if you like it

That's such a great idea! You could use the turtle as a bartender, affixing the beverages atop its shell. Imagine a turtle walking down the bar with beer cans over it. Hilarious! One could even place a "tip cup" so people could tip the turtle in recognition of its services (or even tip it over, just to have a laugh at the poor thing desperately trying to get back to its upright position!)

Turtles, so many possibilities! Gotta love'em! :)

such a shame!. what would mommy Vera have to say about that?

I don't know, but I just had this devilish idea: How 'bout letting the turtle loose in Mommy Vera's underwear drawer? That would get Dani in soooo much trouble.

As I said, turtles, gotta love'em! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Nov 27th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Dani's turtle is too small :o
we can get in trouble with the animal protection guys too

quasar
Nov 27th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Well, that's true, those PETA guys can be a pain in the ass. Remember the Super Mario Bros video game? They sued Nintendo's ass for millions of $ because of the unfair way turtles were portrayed (they were being killed all the time!!!).

And speaking of the little thing, I like skipping stones. I'll ask Dani's permission to take the turtle out of its shell and try to skip it in your pool (the shell, not the turtle!!!). I think I should get a good 3 bounces off of it.

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Nov 30th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Dani,

Cheers,

Carlos

Hey, it wasn't me! I swear! :eek: :lol:

Alenyaa
Nov 30th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Well, that's true, those PETA guys can be a pain in the ass. Remember the Super Mario Bros video game? They sued Nintendo's ass for millions of $ because of the unfair way turtles were portrayed (they were being killed all the time!!!).

And speaking of the little thing, I like skipping stones. I'll ask Dani's permission to take the turtle out of its shell and try to skip it in your pool (the shell, not the turtle!!!). I think I should get a good 3 bounces off of it.

Cheers,

Carlos

Maybe we can use the turtle for curling! :lol:

quasar
Nov 30th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Alenyaa:

Hey, it wasn't me! I swear!
Funny, but it leaves you exposed. Dani's turtle is a small little thing so, in order to get her preg, you would need a small little... :lol:

Btw, this got me curious as to how the hell turtles mate!!!!

Re: Curling. Yep, it's a great idea. Would sure make the sport more interesting! :)

Cheers,

Carlos

Alenyaa
Dec 1st, 2006, 01:03 PM
Or perhaps pinata would be more suiting :devil:

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:52 AM
Hey, it wasn't me! I swear! :eek: :lol:

LEAVE MY TURTLE ALONE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿

:(
She is such a slut:( I knew that it was going to be a hard job to raise a turtle...

She had slept with half of the crew...........................:( :(
With way more man than I have in my life¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
The Student overpowered the master......

Xicotencatl Rosita Irwing:worship: I'm proud of you ...... she is only like 2 years old and hs'e been living withg me for 4 monts or so.

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 01:58 AM
Or perhaps pinata would be more suiting :devil:

did you mean Piñata??????

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:00 AM
Oh sorry U forgot that the "ñ" doesn't exist in english...........

sorry alenyaa............ I tried to make fun oif you but you didn't make any mistake..............you are almost perfect

Danči Dementia
Dec 3rd, 2006, 02:03 AM
I forgot not U forgot............................................ . the "ñ" doesn't exisyt in english

Alenyaa
Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:07 PM
Yes, I meant the game where you whack something with a stick while wearing a blindfold :p
Poor turtle :devil:

Alenyaa
Dec 3rd, 2006, 03:08 PM
you are almost perfect

See that, everyone? Why can't all of you be like that? :lol: :p

Mathijs
Dec 3rd, 2006, 05:17 PM
See that, everyone? Why can't all of you be like that? :lol: :p

ha! remember that nobodies perfect mate ;)

quasar
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:44 AM
There was a dude who was perfect, but Alenyaa killed him in a fit of jealousy!

Cheers, Merry Xmas and Joyeux Noel, all rolled into one,

Carlos

mc8114
Dec 4th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Hey, it wasn't me! I swear! :eek: :lol:i hope so :lol:
otherwise eww ewww ewwww :tape: :help:

Cheers,

CarlosWhy on earth would you wanna let that turtle in the nude?

LEAVE MY TURTLE ALONE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿

:(
She is such a slut:( I knew that it was going to be a hard job to raise a turtle...

She had slept with half of the crew...........................:( :(
With way more man than I have in my life¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
The Student overpowered the master......

Xicotencatl Rosita Irwing:worship: I'm proud of you ...... she is only like 2 years old and hs'e been living withg me for 4 monts or so.there's no doubt about it: Xicotencatl Rosita Irwing is a Femme Fatale :hearts:

Alenyaa
Dec 4th, 2006, 12:04 PM
ha! remember that nobodies perfect mate ;)

Well, many people have told me already that I AM a nobody :lol:

Danči Dementia
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:45 PM
Yes, I meant the game where you whack something with a stick while wearing a blindfold :p
Poor turtle :devil:

It is not a game .
The piñata is used in birthdays usually and christmas during "the posadas"....I'm so glad that the posadas are about to start:bounce: :bounce:

Inside the piñata you can have lost of toys, candies and fruits (it depends on how "tacaña" is the person:lol: ). and usually are the kids who break it...............................I'n not kid anymore but I loved to jump and garb as much as I could to eat all the candies as I could until my stomch hurted me:lol: ..........................that is why now I have stomach ulcers:sad: ..it hurts sometimes the hell out of me:sad: .

and the people put a blindfold and make you spin and then you have to go and try to brek the piñata while they all are singing "dale dale dale no pierdas el tino porque si lo pierdes pierdes el camino ya le diste uno, ya le diste dos yale diste tres y tu tiempo se acabo":bounce: ...

I love these beautiful "constumbres" costums:) :worship: :worship: .

Danči Dementia
Dec 4th, 2006, 04:52 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

you vales 1000 alenyaa:kiss:

you worth 1000

quasar
Dec 4th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Dani de Vito:

during "the posadas"....
What are the posadas?!?

Mercedes de las Paredes:

Why on earth would you wanna let that turtle in the nude?
Because I want to use its shell to bounce it off the pool, just as I would do with a stone. It would be cruel to throw the turtle alongside the shell!!!! Bouncing off the water hurts!!! That's why I'm taking the turtle out and dressing her with a custom made bikini!

(Hope Alenyaa doesn't see her though, coz then the turtle would really be fucked!!!). :lol:

Carlos

Paco
Dec 4th, 2006, 07:27 PM

oh how awful :p now we have to change our opinion about you. You are somebody :lol:

Alenyaa
Dec 5th, 2006, 04:48 PM
It is not a game .
The piñata is used in birthdays usually and christmas during "the posadas"....I'm so glad that the posadas are about to start:bounce: :bounce:

Inside the piñata you can have lost of toys, candies and fruits (it depends on how "tacaña" is the person:lol: ). and usually are the kids who break it...............................I'n not kid anymore but I loved to jump and garb as much as I could to eat all the candies as I could until my stomch hurted me:lol: ..........................that is why now I have stomach ulcers:sad: ..it hurts sometimes the hell out of me:sad: .

and the people put a blindfold and make you spin and then you have to go and try to brek the piñata while they all are singing "dale dale dale no pierdas el tino porque si lo pierdes pierdes el camino ya le diste uno, ya le diste dos yale diste tres y tu tiempo se acabo":bounce: ...

I love these beautiful "constumbres" costums:) :worship: :worship: .

Still sounds like something you do to have a good time, so still think it's a game :lol:

Alenyaa
Dec 5th, 2006, 04:49 PM
(Hope Alenyaa doesn't see her though, coz then the turtle would really be fucked!!!). :lol:

Maybe I should ask Lena to bounce YOU off the water :p

quasar
Dec 5th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Alenyaa:

Still sounds like something you do to have a good time, so still think it's a game
It could be considered a game held especially at B-day parties. What it lacks is the formal competitive aspect: Who's the winner, the kid who breaks the piñata or the one who grabs more candy? It goes without mentioning that whoever breaks the piñata has the advantage that those preceding him/her have already banged it up, so it's then easier to rip it apart.

I would think of it more as entertainment that a game per se. A better example of a game played at parties, would be "ponerle la cola al burro" (place the tail on the donkey), where there's always a clear-cut winner.

Maybe I should ask Lena to bounce YOU off the water
As long as she bounces me off my ass, bring it on! I could even fart to increase my forward speed or retro-fart to decrease it. We could even line 10 dolphins in bowling formation and see if I can strike them all down in one shot!!!

(Or, perhaps not. I don't want any trouble with PETA).

Carlos

Danči Dementia
Dec 6th, 2006, 11:03 PM
Still sounds like something you do to have a good time, so still think it's a game :lol:

:( ...............................you are impossible

Alenyaa
Dec 7th, 2006, 12:28 PM
you are almost perfect

you are impossible

Make up your mind, would you! :lol:

Danči Dementia
Dec 7th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Make up your mind, would you! :lol:

I don't know:confused: .
Its I never ending situation
I love you sometimes and I hate you some other times so...........................
:hearts: :kiss: :( :fiery:

:devil:

PS: ARRIBA EL TOLUCA:worship: :bounce:

The finals its today it wasn't yesterday I was confused...........:lol: :confused:

Mathijs
Dec 7th, 2006, 08:04 PM
hehe Dani, i can figure that, Alenyaa's just too confusing at times J/K Alenyaa :p

Good for Toluca, but shouldn't u post that in the other thread, or do you confuse urself and me now too :p :p :p

Sorry Dani, just a joke, no offence :) cuz i like to fool around at times ;)

Alenyaa
Dec 8th, 2006, 12:15 PM
I don't know:confused: .
Its I never ending situation
I love you sometimes and I hate you some other times so...........................
:hearts: :kiss: :( :fiery:

Hate me? Then what have I done for you to hate me? :scratch:

Danči Dementia
Dec 8th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Hate me? Then what have I done for you to hate me? :scratch:

I don't love you either ......................................

You have don't nothing to make me love you ar hate you

I was only saying

Danči Dementia
Dec 8th, 2006, 07:19 PM
hehe Dani, i can figure that, Alenyaa's just too confusing at times J/K Alenyaa :p

Good for Toluca, but shouldn't u post that in the other thread, or do you confuse urself and me now too :p :p :p

Sorry Dani, just a joke, no offence :) cuz i like to fool around at times ;)

I'm happy about Toluca so I wanted to post it in here too just in case............................:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Alenyaa.......................I hate you:( .and I love you:) :lol:

Mathijs
Dec 8th, 2006, 09:30 PM
I'm happy about Toluca so I wanted to post it in here too just in case............................:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Alenyaa.......................I hate you:( .and I love you:) :lol:

hehe no probs Dani :)

Like i said, i like to fool around at times ;)