PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream about Lindsay

bis2806
Aug 27th, 2006, 04:15 PM
She was with two guys - her entourage - and one of them was obnoxious looking. Anyway, in my dream, I chatted with Lindsay and we became the best of friends. She was going to a match and I walked with her like I was one of the two guys. All I remember was that I had a good time with her. But then I knew this was all only a dream when I woke up!!!

Just wanted to share this with you guys :lol:

GrandSlam05
Aug 27th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Aw that's sweet. It would be nice to hang with Lindsay. ;)
I had a weird one about her myself a while ago. I was playing a tennis match and won. Then I went to go sign autographs. I signed a ball for somebody and then the girl looked at it and asked, "How come you didn't sign your name, Lindsay?" I said, "Because I'm not Lindsay." She looked puzzled. Then I looked down at myself and I was wearing a women's tennis outfit. I ran to the locker room and looked in the mirror. I WAS Lindsay! :lol:

hurricanejeanne
Aug 27th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Aw that's sweet. It would be nice to hang with Lindsay. ;)
I had a weird one about her myself a while ago. I was playing a tennis match and won. Then I went to go sign autographs. I signed a ball for somebody and then the girl looked at it and asked, "How come you didn't sign your name, Lindsay?" I said, "Because I'm not Lindsay." She looked puzzled. Then I looked down at myself and I was wearing a women's tennis outfit. I ran to the locker room and looked in the mirror. I WAS Lindsay! :lol:

Damn, so, what's it feel like to be Mrs. Leach? :lol: :tape:

I have only had a few dreams where she creeped into...I dreamed of the Australian Open final late last year, yeah she won beating Myskina (don't know how she got there). It was nice. But it'd be nicer if it actually happened again.

yuffchen
Aug 28th, 2006, 07:00 PM
She was with two guys - her entourage - and one of them was obnoxious looking. Anyway, in my dream, I chatted with Lindsay and we became the best of friends. She was going to a match and I walked with her like I was one of the two guys. All I remember was that I had a good time with her. But then I knew this was all only a dream when I woke up!!!

Just wanted to share this with you guys :lol:

maybe she's still in your messager list ;)

bis2806
Aug 30th, 2006, 08:02 AM
That's a hardcore dream right there homey!