PDA

View Full Version : Oh Miss Forum Moderator, I have a question

griffin
Jun 5th, 2002, 08:22 PM
Is there any way to filter the banner ads, so other players sites are not advertized here?

Sonja
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:01 PM
lmao @ you - BEHAVE!!!

The answer is no. However, amanda is allowing us to create banners that will advertise on the other forums (to even everything out). Clovesy is working on some cool stuff as we speak.

griffin
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Sonja
lmao @ you - BEHAVE!!!

Make me.

:p

(I think I already knew that, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask and I needed a good vent)

Sonja
Jun 6th, 2002, 05:59 PM
I understand - it gave me a much needed laugh/lift to my day when I saw your post.

Gus
Jun 27th, 2002, 05:46 PM
Sonja - I am starting to fall in love with you !
You are so nice - and we share the same idconic Idol Amelie !
I know it will never be possible for me to seduce Amelie-melo, but is there a possibility for me to fancy you ???
Love !

mettabear
Jun 28th, 2002, 08:18 AM
...Sonja...Don't you dare be tempted by Gus

You know how I feel about you, don't you?:hearts:

forever yours
metta

Sonja
Jun 28th, 2002, 01:49 PM
lmao @ this thread

Gus, Gus, anyone who knows me knows I am NOT nice ;)

metta darling, you mustn't talk like this, jabber will hear us and I mustn't be tempted away ;)

Cloves
Jul 7th, 2002, 01:47 AM
hey..I've been away from here for way too long.
To tell you the truth..I ran into a problem with making a banner..than sorta got frustrated looking for tutorials online so I gave up.
ok..well...not really. Anyways...if any of youse know good animated GIF tutorial sites. I could really use the help.
Or, if an Amezon out there wants to do some collaborating with me...I can give photoshop tips, if you can give animation tips.

mettabear
Jul 7th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Sonja, Sonja, Sonja.......sorry just love writing your name

I'm bored
I've replayed Momo's Wimby matches 4 times today and as your probably aware I can't play in my other favorite place today due to a tech error:(

I miss you and Griffin, Lapin, Jabber etc etc

ohh suppose I'll end up watching Mr Hewitt play...naaaa..... Now where is my copy of the Berlin 2001 final?:hearts: :hearts:

out of town for 2 days, imagine how desparate I'll be when I get back:confused:

seeya:wavey:
metta

Lapin
Jul 7th, 2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by mettabear
I can't play in my other favorite place today due to a tech error:(

:wavey: Hi everyone!

Do you mean Gerd's Metta? I was wondering about that, I couldn't get in last night either! :( ;) It happened once before recently but then Gerd must have fixed it after a while!

I'm only half watching the men's final but I do want Lleyton to win! Makes me laugh that there was a streaker again-it seems Wimbledon gets more streakers than any other tournament! :) But the security staff will probably be in trouble.

Sonja
Jul 7th, 2002, 03:51 PM
I think Gerd just needs to reset the server. Once he's notified, he's usually pretty quick to do it, assuming he's available.

We'll just have to be patient and hope it comes back up soon.