PDA

View Full Version : Ana and Jelena - quarrel ! (serbian version)

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:38 PM
My english is not perfct , so i hope somebody will translate this :)

http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=swscan00135fx0df7.jpg

hablo
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:46 PM
First, is this a respectable magasine ? just curious.
Second, can't help with the translation. sorry :help:

hingis-seles
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Joana, where are you? ;) We need the translation. :p

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Second, can't help with the translation. sorry :help:I'm afraid it's one of those tabloids which stated that Ana was having crap results at the beggining of year b/c she had sex with Novak Djoković :lol: :o :help:

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:50 PM
That is the most popular Serbian gossip magazine :)

hablo
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:51 PM
I'm afraid it's one of those tabloids which stated that Ana was having crap results at the beggining of year b/c she had sex with Novak Djoković :lol: :o :help::haha:

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:51 PM
That is the most popular Serbian gossip magazine :)yeah... uhm. knew it.

Oneofakind0490
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:52 PM
Go JELENA!!! Beat that overrated bitch!:p

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Dexter, come on everybody here (in Serbia) know that they are not in good relation...

njnetswill
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Djokovic and Ivanovic. That's hot. I'd pay to see that. :p

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Dexter, come on everybody here (in Serbia) know that they are not in good relation...they don't have to be friends :shrug: :lol: but only tabloids would right those kind of articles :lol:

Joana
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:00 PM
Joana, where are you? ;) We need the translation. :p

I'm not going to translate this rubbish, sorry.

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:01 PM
you cant talk about that when you dont know what it is about.... :haha:
by the way its nothing special...they met in one restaurant in Montreal (ana was with her and jelena with her friends) and their tables were very close...Ana and Jelena started to quarrel and then girls left that place because people were shocked in that restaurant...one guy said girls were loud ! :lol:

Ana&Jelena Fan
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Dexter, come on everybody here (in Serbia) know that they are not in good relation...

Everybody knows that Shakira didn`t have relationship with Serbian football player and I know that nobody ever spoke with her, but they put her on their frontpage.

Magazine full with lies and trash...

Joana
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I'm afraid it's one of those tabloids which stated that Ana was having crap results at the beggining of year b/c she had sex with Novak Djoković :lol: :o :help:

Another tabloid has recently written that Novak's gay. :silly:

Joana
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Everybody knows that Shakira didn`t have relationship with Serbian football player and I know that nobody ever spoke with her, but they put her on their frontpage.

Magazine full with lies and trash...

Or that Madonna is starring in a movie about Ceca. :lol:

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Another tabloid has recently written that Novak's gay. :silly:I bet we can be proud of our Polish tabloids too, but sorry I won't tell you any spicy stories b/c I don't read them :lol: yeah I know - I have no idea what's fun and cool. :help: :lol:

TheAllan
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:05 PM
Who dragged a poor rodent into their alleged quarrel? That's what I wanna know.

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:06 PM

:haha:

Leopold Stotch
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:06 PM
Well there's nothing to translate really. A vacuous piece of journalism which boils down to alleged raised voices at a restaurant according to their "inside source".

njnetswill
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:12 PM
Good to know tabloids are trashy around the world. :bounce: :lol:

Highlandman
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Quarell? :eek: Why? :eek: I like both and Jelena is one of my absolute favs, I don't like quarells between players who I like :sad:

I read the name Nole here? What is with him? He has a liaison with Ana? :eek:

Leopold Stotch
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Very droll.

TheAllan
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Very droll.
Thanks. I need all the encouragement I can get to achieve my breakthrough in stand-up.

GoDominique
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:57 PM
At least your tabloids are talking about tennis players, which means they are somewhat famous.
In Germany that's not the case. :o

DominikaRules
Aug 24th, 2006, 09:34 PM
:lol: @ "Rat!"

G~Playa
Aug 24th, 2006, 09:35 PM
oh..lol

DevilishAttitude
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Hmmmm...

Whatever the story, it is so obvious that Jelena can't stand Ana. At Zurich, she basically tanked after getting broke in the 1st set and when Ana came to handshake her she said a few polite words by the looks of it, Jelena gave her a dirty look, barely touched her hand and stomped off :o

Very bitchy behaviour...

bellascarlett
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:08 PM
:lol:

ezekiel
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Hmmmm...

Whatever the story, it is so obvious that Jelena can't stand Ana. At Zurich, she basically tanked after getting broke in the 1st set and when Ana came to handshake her she said a few polite words by the looks of it, Jelena gave her a dirty look, barely touched her hand and stomped off :o

Very bitchy behaviour...

Jealous :rolleyes:
Let's see if she grows out of it

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Hmmmm...

Very bitchy behaviour...

yeah i agree...in the text they said that tournament manager said that Jelena and Ana will be in the same part of hotel (Montreal) and that one girl said : NO WAY ! :help:

sleepy_DC
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:53 PM
This magazine is something like National Enquirer, with all the "shocking" stories, most of which are made up. The article says nothing special. The main things:

- After her first loss to Ana, Jelena said "only at the time when we are both ready and in shape, we will see who is better"

- They protested after the organizers suggested to be in the same hotel

- They had a fight in the restaurant

Of all the facts, only the first one is confirmed, since it was said in the interview. The other two are according to their insider sources, so nobody can actually confirm this.

Just Do It
Aug 24th, 2006, 11:01 PM
well yes...that why that is gossip magazine...maybe its true...maybe it is not :)

JackFrost
Aug 25th, 2006, 05:51 AM
Hmmmm...

Very bitchy behaviour...

Well, I think itīs wrong, to blame just one side. I think, they donīt like each other, so itīs not only Jelena, who canīt stand Ana. :o
No need to make one of them the bitchy bad girl and the other one the pure nice Sunshine.

Even if Jelena should be indeed jealous, itīs probably not a nice thing, but I think itīs human. Most humans would get simular feelings, if they would read all day in the media, how great, how beautiful, how talented, how perfect your rival is. And itīs not a nice feeling to know, that you always will only be the number two in the hearts of the most serbian fans. Especially for someone like Jelena who enjoys the love and support of the fans so much.

(Remembers me sometimes at the Becker-Stich quarrel in the nineties in germany).

CooCooCachoo
Aug 25th, 2006, 09:44 AM

:drool:

I want to believe that :angel: Even though I saw with my own eyes it's not true :sad:

;)

Dexter
Aug 25th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Well, I think itīs wrong, to blame just one side. I think, they donīt like each other, so itīs not only Jelena, who canīt stand Ana. :o
No need to make one of them the bitchy bad girl and the other one the pure nice Sunshine.

Even if Jelena should be indeed jealous, itīs probably not a nice thing, but I think itīs human. Most humans would get simular feelings, if they would read all day in the media, how great, how beautiful, how talented, how perfect your rival is. And itīs not a nice feeling to know, that you always will only be the number two in the hearts of the most serbian fans. Especially for someone like Jelena who enjoys the love and support of the fans so much.

(Remembers me sometimes at the Becker-Stich quarrel in the nineties in germany).uhm well... that's actually true! :shrug: :angel:

vutt
Aug 25th, 2006, 10:59 AM

Well I recall Jankovic and her mother also bitched about Dokic during FedCup. I also recall incident during 2003 tournament in China that time her mother was involved. So we may safely conclude about her tendencies. However some may say she's just competitive ;)

DevilishAttitude
Aug 25th, 2006, 11:13 AM

(Remembers me sometimes at the Becker-Stich quarrel in the nineties in germany).

If Ana doesn't like Jelena that's down to Jelena.

Jelena is a bitch, I like her personality, but it's obvious, to me anyway that she has that side to her. I can understand her jealously because at the end of the day, Ana is the better player and she will grand slams which is something Jelena will probably not do. But it seems a little childish that Jelena doesn't like Ana for this :o

JackFrost
Aug 25th, 2006, 12:04 PM
If Ana doesn't like Jelena that's down to Jelena.

Jelena is a bitch, I like her personality, but it's obvious, to me anyway that she has that side to her. I can understand her jealously because at the end of the day, Ana is the better player and she will grand slams which is something Jelena will probably not do. But it seems a little childish that Jelena doesn't like Ana for this :o

Well, ok. Itīs your opinion then.
If you ask me, itīs the same bull like the Devil-Justine and Holy-Kim Crap.
(Yeah, I know, you donīt ask me ;) )
I donīt believe, that either Ana or Jelena will win a grand slam. So I think, we should stay with the successes they already have and donīt hold some probably maybe grand slams against them.

My point is, that both are grow up women. And itīs absurd, to give only one of them the whole guilt of the quarrel.

Martian KC
Aug 25th, 2006, 01:16 PM
At least your tabloids are talking about tennis players, which means they are somewhat famous.
In Germany that's not the case. :o

Get some good players first.:o Or at least pretty ones.

Becareful Janko.:unsure:

dania
Aug 25th, 2006, 01:59 PM
I'm afraid it's one of those tabloids which stated that Ana was having crap results at the beggining of year b/c she had sex with Novak Djoković :lol: :o :help:
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Am I the only one who thinks people who write for tabloids are octogenarians that have nothing better to do?

meyerpl
Aug 25th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Whatever their differences are, I think they should change into lingerie and settle them with a tickle/pillow fight......on pay per view T.V.

ezekiel
Aug 25th, 2006, 02:14 PM
:drool:

I want to believe that :angel: Even though I saw with my own eyes it's not true :sad:

;)

You are gay and from netherlands , right?

Well he won his first title there and he had a cute girlfriend there, I assume that's what you mean ?

perseus2006
Aug 25th, 2006, 02:53 PM
I think it would be great if you posters could get Mary Carillo a job with the Serbian tabloids. That's what she really, really wants.

jegood
Aug 25th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Second, can't help with the translation. sorry :help:
Believe me Hablo it's not respectable at all,it's a gossip magazine-tabloid,they lie all the time.I mean the two of them are not "best friends",o.k.,but what they are saying here is that they shouted at each other in a restaurant,and said some offensive things,like in a Jerry Springer Show.I mean please,really, who can believe this scenario,not me!

BMP
Aug 25th, 2006, 06:57 PM
It's pretty sad to learn about tension between the girl because I like both of them very much (I heard about Jelena's not very nice temper before, though)

Uranus
Aug 25th, 2006, 07:21 PM
This thread = Jelena's lawsuit :o

CooCooCachoo
Aug 25th, 2006, 07:38 PM
You are gay and from netherlands , right?

Well he won his first title there and he had a cute girlfriend there, I assume that's what you mean ?

Yes, I saw Nole with his girlfriend :) They are very cute together :awww:

Marjan
Aug 25th, 2006, 07:46 PM
I found out that actually Ana is the one doesnt like Jelena ,from the people that care of the web site b92.net ,in which i heard that Ana and her mother were writting the bad things about Jelena even before she made it in wta tournaments ,she was writing messages about hers self their when she was trough to second round of 10000 $ tournaments and she was jelious becouse there was only results of Jelena matches.After she started to play bigger tournaments she tried to trash Jelena reputation with writting 1000000000 post a day about Jelena (lies and made up things about her game and so on) and writing all nice things about her .Then moderators ot that site i heard told Jelena about that so Jelena has her reasons but on the other hand Ana and her Mom no,but thats life you always have rude people who are always trying to reach their goal using all means necessary .
And i meet Jelena and she was nice twice nice to me,she stayed and give me autograph and took picture with me ,and she was incredible polite so i thank you once again for that

Fidello
Aug 25th, 2006, 08:52 PM
I found out that actually Ana is the one doesnt like Jelena ,from the people that care of the web site b92.net ,in which i heard that Ana and her mother were writting the bad things about Jelena even before she made it in wta tournaments ,she was writing messages about hers self their when she was trough to second round of 10000 $ tournaments and she was jelious becouse there was only results of Jelena matches.After she started to play bigger tournaments she tried to trash Jelena reputation with writting 1000000000 post a day about Jelena (lies and made up things about her game and so on) and writing all nice things about her .Then moderators ot that site i heard told Jelena about that so Jelena has her reasons but on the other hand Ana and her Mom no,but thats life you always have rude people who are always trying to reach their goal using all means necessary .
And i meet Jelena and she was nice twice nice to me,she stayed and give me autograph and took picture with me ,and she was incredible polite so i thank you once again for thatYou've outdone yourself with this transparent lie, Mar Jan. :lol:
God, you're lame!

Joana
Aug 25th, 2006, 09:16 PM
Mar Jan.

You really think so? Now that would be just too weird. :unsure:

*JR*
Aug 25th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Serbian tennis used 2B so peaceful when it was about the other Jeca and her father. :lol:

Fidello
Aug 25th, 2006, 09:32 PM
You really think so? Now that would be just too weird. :unsure: :lol:
No, I'm just messin' with him. That guy really grinds my gears. But still, who knows.... nah, it would be too freaky

Dexter
Aug 25th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Oh Marjan! :bounce: It's been long ago since you shit on Ana for the last time! Welcome back! :D :)

Marjan
Aug 26th, 2006, 10:49 AM
What i wrote is 100 % true ,no even single lie in the text.

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Aug 26th, 2006, 12:09 PM
And i meet Jelena and she was nice twice nice to me,she stayed and give me autograph and took picture with me ,and she was incredible polite so i thank you once again for that
thats the biggest load of crap i have heard in ages it doesnt even sound remotely true think of something more believable next time

Leopold Stotch
Aug 26th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Im following B92.net (both comments and forum) and there were never posts
of trashing JJ and glorifying Ana at same time from same person or in big numbers.
Off course there were occasional posts against both of them but on normal level
from Ana or JJ fans.
Nothing that would be like he is saying.
This was most blatant lie from Marjan (feel free to bad rep me again).
Most of the B92 Tennis comments are quite trivial apart from a few regular posters who show some knowledge of the sport. I don't think anyone is supposed to take it too seriously. Marjan would have to come up with some evidence because the B92 archives, comments included, go back a long way. Infact way before Ana was even mentioned on B92.

Did the Real Number One win today, BTW ?

She's number one in the looks department that's for sure.

incognito
Aug 26th, 2006, 06:55 PM
My gut feeling would be to laugh off Marjan's crazy posts, but some of the things he says are so freaky that on second thought it's not a bit funny :scared:

BTW, I've also regularly followed the B92 sports forum and comments for a number of years and can attest that Marjan's full of crap in more ways than one...

Marjan
Aug 26th, 2006, 07:42 PM
This is not 99 % but 101 % bec i asked one of my freinds who work there and they confirmed me ,but it is ok for you dont to believe it started about when played she small tournaments and even now they send ocassionally but less ,then before .I dont see the reason for making this up ,but is it easier for you to look like that on the matter is ok by me.

*JR*
Aug 26th, 2006, 08:19 PM
Im following B92.net (both comments and forum) and there were never posts
of trashing JJ and glorifying Ana at same time from same person or in big numbers.
Off course there were occasional posts against both of them but on normal level
from Ana or JJ fans.
Nothing that would be like he is saying.
This was most blatant lie from Marjan (feel free to bad rep me again).
I rememember B92 from all the airtime its reporters got on CNN, etc. during the war. How does it treat Damir, "his Jeca", and the Ustashe err, Bikic Bastards? Does it bash father & daughter Dokic them for endorsing Seselj for President, for example?

-Sonic-
Aug 26th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Oh yeah baby, gimme that juicy gossip!!!

Lovin it.

Just Do It
Aug 26th, 2006, 08:50 PM
Boze, izbacio sam ovu temu i taj clanak jer sam mislio da ce ga ljudi samo lepo prokomentarisati..a vi ste od toga napravili svetsko cudo i sto je NAJGORE, mi(mislim na anse ljude) smo krenuli medjusobno da se prepiremo izmedju Jelene i Ane...svako podrzava teniserku koja je njemu draza, a pljuje ovu drugu ! UZAS !!!!!!!!!

LeRoy.
Aug 26th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Ana = class while Jelena = crass:wavey:

**Jelica**
Aug 26th, 2006, 09:31 PM
Joana, you're back! :bigclap:

Sorry, not worth the time to translate, anyway you can guess what it says without reading it...

Uranus
Aug 26th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Ana = class while Jelena = crass:wavey:
Huh, huh, huh :o

Derek.
Aug 26th, 2006, 11:37 PM
I heard that Jelena doesn't like Ana because they got into an arguement at a Fed Cup match. :shrug:

Joana
Aug 26th, 2006, 11:46 PM
I heard that Jelena doesn't like Ana because they got into an arguement at a Fed Cup match. :shrug:

They have never played at Fed Cup together.

Just Do It
Aug 26th, 2006, 11:50 PM

well something like that..cause when Jelena plays in fed cup Ana is injured or something like that, and when Ana plays its the same situation with Jelena ! Thats a proof that they are not in good relation !

Freakan
Aug 26th, 2006, 11:51 PM
B92.net archive has a working search option. Go find it and point them
to me and i promise i will say here that you are right.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

incognito
Aug 27th, 2006, 12:07 AM
B92.net archive has a working search option. Go find it and point them
to me and i promise i will say here that you are right.
He should have mentioned SerbianCafe instead, they don't archive old messages. We'll see if he's run out of all lies yet or if he has a new one in store for us :o

I remember your claims that Ana imitates JJ by going to same TV show.
You only forgot to say that Ana was on that show about a month before
JJ.
Speaking of that, there's another nickname in the Serbian Sensations subforum whos behaviour is eerily similair to Marjans, like Marjan he too appears occasionally only to post a pic of Jelena and comment how hot she looks with a bunch of smilies or to make some derogatory comment on how Ana imitates Jelena etc. Just a weird coincidence or maybe something else to it?

Just Do It
Aug 27th, 2006, 12:21 AM
He should have mentioned SerbianCafe instead, they don't archive old messages. We'll see if he's run out of all lies yet or if he has a new one in store for us :o

Speaking of that, there's another nickname in the Serbian Sensations subforum whos behaviour is eerily similair to Marjans, like Marjan he too appears occasionally only to post a pic of Jelena and comment how hot she looks with a bunch of smilies or to make some derogatory comment on how Ana imitates Jelena etc. Just a weird coincidence or maybe something else to it?

now this is sick :help:

incognito
Aug 27th, 2006, 12:30 AM
now this is sick :help:
I totally agree, provided my assumption is true...

Just Do It
Aug 27th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I totally agree, provided my assumption is true...

well maybe it is...but who cares for that xxx user right now ?

p.s sa tim postom si samo josh vise 'zakuvao' da se fanovi ove dve teniserke jos vise pljuju !