PDA

View Full Version : Who is most likely to win the U.S Open if amelie and jhh are out?

mashamaniac
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:29 PM
what do u think?? i guess masha has more chances!

Knizzle
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Ummm, why would Momo and JHH be out??

marmite1
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Svetlana or Elena D.

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Ummm, why would Momo and JHH be out??exactly :tape:

parn2257
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:37 PM
maria or elena D

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:39 PM
:rolleyes:

Justine Fan
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:43 PM
I think it's called "wishful thinking" :bolt:

marmite1
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:46 PM
I think it's called "wishful thinking" :bolt:

:tape:

mashamaniac
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Ummm, why would Momo and JHH be out??

you sound to be sure that there ain't any upsets this year?? ;)

Lefty.
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:59 PM
Well if were going in that direction, who would win the US Open if Mauresmo, JHH, Sharapova, Dementieva, Petrova, Kuznetsova, Schnyder, Hingis, Vaidisova, Davenport, Myskina, Safina, Pierce, Williams Sisters, and the rest of the seeded players were out?

adam_ads_n
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:03 PM
Sharapova still would be Semipova, sorry :angel:

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Ok, at first I thought you meant they are going to withdraw :p

Justine will reach the final, no doubt. Amelie will be upset in 4r (as @ RG b/c she won a match in the tournament before the Slam / Berlin before RG, NH before US Open) :)

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Sharapova still would be Semipova, sorry :angel:fact!

DarkchildSwiss
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Lena D.

Uranus
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:24 PM
They're not out, that's all I know :tape:

Sassy-Na
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:25 PM
sun will beat her in R3 :p

Ballbasher
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:27 PM
sun will beat her in R3 :p
:haha:

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:28 PM
sun will beat her in R3 :pdidn't know Justine is in doubles draw too :confused:

mashamaniac
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Ok, at first I thought you meant they are going to withdraw :p

Justine will reach the final, no doubt. Amelie will be upset in 4r (as @ RG b/c she won a match in the tournament before the Slam / Berlin before RG, NH before US Open) :)

so,english ain't your native language??? you know, the word of "if" means withdrawals?? hahaha

adam_ads_n
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:35 PM
so,english ain't your native language??? you know, the word of "if" means withdrawals?? hahaha
Who is most likely to win the U.S Open if amelie and jhh are out?

I understood it as Who will win USO without Amelie and JHH in the draw - that was what you meant, right? ;)

Still think the thread is useless.

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Still think the thread is useless.ditto.

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 24th, 2006, 05:38 PM
useless thread.

Justine Fan
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:00 PM

I bet you can't speak his language as well as he speaks your language? hahaha

Even he speaks better English than you do ... have you read your sentence? You do not put the word "of" before the word "if"! :rolleyes:

So stop taking the piss out of someone who speaks excellent/exceptional English, considering it's not his native language, and better than you!

What with this thread and with your above statement, it seems like you are quite the fool :tape:

AllezCumonJiayou
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:04 PM
obviously sharapova, since she consistently beats everyone apart from clijsters, kim, amelie

Justine Fan
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:05 PM
obviously sharapova, since she consistently beats everyone apart from clijsters, kim, amelie

Any reason you missed out Justine? :rolleyes:

Dexter
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Any reason you missed out Justine? :rolleyes:let's face it - she's just too short to be even bothered ;)

Carmen Mairena
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:19 PM
What a retarded poll... :retard: Did the WTA Tour ask someone to put this poll? :haha: ***greeny lines*** :haha:

mashamaniac
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:23 PM
I bet you can't speak his language as well as he speaks your language? hahaha

Even he speaks better English than you do ... have you read your sentence? You do not put the word "of" before the word "if"! :rolleyes:

So stop taking the piss out of someone who speaks excellent/exceptional English, considering it's not his native language, and better than you!

What with this thread and with your above statement, it seems like you are quite the fool :tape:

after seeing this post i'm laughing for a while now...what's the thread's name?? who's likely to win the us open if amelie and jhh are out?? okay?? so u said i forgot to put "of" b4 if??? so plz look at this sentence with that forgotten "of"===> who's likely to win us open of if amelie and jhh are out?? hahahaha...what a garbage some guys are!!,how foolish someone can be???

borisy
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:25 PM
lindsay.

Lefty.
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:30 PM
after seeing this post i'm laughing for a while now...what's the thread's name?? who's likely to win the us open if amelie and jhh are out?? okay?? so u said i forgot to put "of" b4 if??? so plz look at this sentence with that forgotten "of"===> who's likely to win us open of if amelie and jhh are out?? hahahaha...what a garbage some guys are!!,how foolish someone can be???

Sorry, you're not gonna make any more people fans of Sharapova with the thread.

And why JUST Amelie and Justine?

Justine Fan
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:33 PM

:scratch: :retard:

Melly Flew Us
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:33 PM

at first i thought you meant that they were not going to play.
surely its not too hard for you to admit that it isn't the most grammatically fluid sentence?

anyway i choose maria.

mashamaniac
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Who is most likely to win the U.S Open if amelie and jhh are out?

I understood it as Who will win USO without Amelie and JHH in the draw - that was what you meant, right? ;)

Still think the thread is useless.

seems u polish fans attack to someone by a gang?? ok,if u understood it as who'll win without amelie and jhh is ur own problem,and is actually something wrong with u,so u never can come it up as a public stuff to spoil urself and then intending to make urself relieved by putting it on the someone else's mistake,no??? then,did i invite u to come and write ur opinion here??
btw:i still don't think that this topic means they withdraw,cuz when i said if amelie and jhh are out,i just meant they lose and be plagued by upsets,does it mean withdraw???

MH0861
Aug 24th, 2006, 08:45 PM
If this thread is asking who's the third most likely person to win the title (I myself see Mauresmo and JHH as the top two contenders), it's Sharapova.

adam_ads_n
Aug 24th, 2006, 09:07 PM
seems u polish fans attack to someone by a gang?? ok,if u understood it as who'll win without amelie and jhh is ur own problem,and is actually something wrong with u,so u never can come it up as a public stuff to spoil urself and then intending to make urself relieved by putting it on the someone else's mistake,no??? then,did i invite u to come and write ur opinion here??
btw:i still don't think that this topic means they withdraw,cuz when i said if amelie and jhh are out,i just meant they lose and be plagued by upsets,does it mean withdraw???
Sorry, but "be out" in terms of latest things in women's tennis is very close to withdraw. When I see "Kim is out of US Open" I think " Kim won't play in Us Open". You should rename this thread title to "Who is the most likely to win if Amelie and JHH lose early" - it will be clear then. I understood it in the way I did - sorry if I didn't go by your intension.

I think lots of people here understood this thread as I did.

And btw - please, don't attack Polish people in general. I know most of Americans consider our nation in not a very kind way, but in reality it's a lot different. You should get to know some Polish people and then judge them.

Archer
Aug 24th, 2006, 09:32 PM
You do not put the word "of" before the word "if"!
so u said i forgot to put "of" b4 if

:o

:cuckoo: :smash:

I'm speechless. So I'll just use it's words :p

so,english ain't your native language??? hahaha
after seeing this post i'm laughing for a while now...
hahahaha...what a garbage some guys are!!,how foolish someone can be???

S/He pretty much said it all :p

--aya--
Aug 24th, 2006, 09:49 PM
i dont think they will go out.. but i think davenport mite have a chance.. or.. i donno hingis.. Safina(i hope)

mashamaniac
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Sorry, but "be out" in terms of latest things in women's tennis is very close to withdraw. When I see "Kim is out of US Open" I think " Kim won't play in Us Open". You should rename this thread title to "Who is the most likely to win if Amelie and JHH lose early" - it will be clear then. I understood it in the way I did - sorry if I didn't go by your intension.

I think lots of people here understood this thread as I did.

And btw - please, don't attack Polish people in general. I know most of Americans consider our nation in not a very kind way, but in reality it's a lot different. You should get to know some Polish people and then judge them.

hey friend! never mind this topic since u turned out to be friendly!!ok,i wanna get to know more polish ppl,so if u've any yahoo messanger here's my id that u can add it and we can have a talk there: yehavadar_yehavadar :)
btw:sorry,for attack to polish ppl!! :lick:

adam_ads_n
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:10 PM
hey friend! never mind this topic since u turned out to be friendly!!ok,i wanna get to know more polish ppl,so if u've any yahoo messanger here's my id that u can add it and we can have a talk there: yehavadar_yehavadar :)
btw:sorry,for attack to polish ppl!! :lick:
Unfortunately I have no yahoo messenger :( But nice username...quite complicated :)

Thx for understanding what I meant :)

mashamaniac
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:15 PM
Unfortunately I have no yahoo messenger :( But nice username...quite complicated :)

Thx for understanding what I meant :)

thank u too,for ur compliments!