PDA

View Full Version : What the F$%!

supergrunt
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:45 PM
This stupid girl wearing Serena's outfit??!!! :fiery: Vasolabiova or whatever! :( Who does she think she is? :( Vasolabiova or whatever! :(

http://www.wtaworld.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=44360

mirzalover
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:46 PM
i was about to post the same thing

Ferosh
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:47 PM
So fucking what?

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:47 PM
Is that clothes exclusive?

:rolleyes:

Viktymise
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:48 PM
Serena will pull it off better ;) with all those curves

-VSR-
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:49 PM
So fucking what?

You tell me, you're the one posting here. ;)

mirzalover
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:50 PM
Is that clothes exclusive?

i dont know i just had never seen somebody wear something designed by serena orther serena.

p.s why would somebody want to wear that ugly dress

Derek.
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:50 PM
She always wears Serena's clothes. :lol:

She wore Serena's USO outfit last year too! :haha:

sfselesfan
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:52 PM
I think it's an ugly outfit personally. Below Serena's standards.

SF

faste5683
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:54 PM
Why is it "Serena's" dress? :confused: (http://misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=12#)

Either way, that chick looks really good in it :drool:

:wavey:

Nicjac
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:55 PM
Get real.

We all wear - or are supposed to wear - the outfits our fav has. That's the reason why they sponsor players.The only reason. There is a top ten, but thousands of fans. Goal is to make money with the obsession of thousands. And I am sure that this particular player has some fans as well.

Martian KC
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:57 PM
:haha:

supergrunt
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:59 PM
Looks good though. :cool: Will look smashing on Serena. :D

Joch0m
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:02 PM
You tell me, you're the one posting here. ;)
So are you :shrug:
I didn't know outfits were exclusive. Because if so, all those Adidas chicks have comitted some serious crimes...

lilimi
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:03 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: call nike! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sfselesfan
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:05 PM
I didn't know outfits were exclusive. Because if so, all those Adidas chicks have comitted some serious crimes...

Some outfits are exclusive and others aren't. Serena typically has exclusive designs. How many black cat suits or denim tennis dresses have you seen at the USO?

SF

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:05 PM
This stupid girl wearing Serena's outfit??!!! :fiery: Vasolabiova or whatever! :( Who does she think she is? :( Vasolabiova or whatever! :(

i took them out of Serena's wardrobe and gave them to Galina :p :p

-VSR-
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:06 PM

I would usually explain myself, but only to posters that have more than 100 posts. :lol:

Darop.
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:10 PM
Yeah, and she looks 10 times hotter in it too.

Galina :hearts:

Joch0m
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:16 PM
I would usually explain myself, but only to posters that have more than 100 posts. :lol:
That's some gentle comedy dude

arcus
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:17 PM
was there a thread already about the Nike designer who totally dissed the serena?
The one who was a contestant on Bravo's Project Runway?

She (her name was bonnie) said she had designed SW's outfits.....but that (im paraphrasing) "designing for Serena was pretty challenging, as she fancies herself as a bit of a designer herself, so I had to always lead her to believe that my ideas were her own".

LOL

It was in the season 3 road to the runway episode. I thought the comment would cause a war on here lol

pengluv
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:18 PM
oomg she might as well use serena's racquet

-sugi-
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:20 PM
Galina looked great in it :) :hearts:

Marcell
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:21 PM
was there a thread already about the Nike designer who totally dissed the serena?
The one who was a contestant on Bravo's Project Runway?

She (her name was bonnie) said she had designed SW's outfits.....but that (im paraphrasing) "designing for Serena was pretty challenging, as she fancies herself as a bit of a designer herself, so I had to always lead her to believe that my ideas were her own".

LOL

It was in the season 3 road to the runway episode. I thought the comment would cause a war on here lol

Wrong again. She was not a Nike designer. She designed some sport outfits for Serena and they showed the cat suit, which was Puma.

Ryan
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:23 PM
Some outfits are exclusive and others aren't. Serena typically has exclusive designs. How many black cat suits or denim tennis dresses have you seen at the USO?

SF

Hmm, I think that no one wore Serena's other outfits, because they were a little too, uh, fugly?

Denise4925
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:24 PM
:lol: at this thread.

St.Sebastian
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:26 PM
I guess she was wearing Serena's knickers and bra as well, dirty bitch sneaked into her closet :retard:

Denise4925
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:26 PM
No Ryan, they are exclusive because they are especially designed for Serena, as are Maria's by Nike. I always thought until they wore the whole line, that no one else could wear them, but I guess things are different now. Maybe she bought it off the store racks. :shrug:

exodus'05
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:40 PM
How can people say that the dress isn't made exclusively for Serena, last time I checked it was "SERENA'S royal dress."
It does look good on galina, but I can't see Serena wearing it now. It's like the oscars, nobody wants a fashion disaster by wearing something that's been worn before.

sfselesfan
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:42 PM
Hmm, I think that no one wore Serena's other outfits, because they were a little too, uh, fugly?

I assume by "they" you mean the other girls.

SF

le bon vivant
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:45 PM
Yeah, and she looks 10 times hotter in it too.

Galina :hearts:

Have you seen Serena in it?

arcus
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:46 PM
Wrong again. She was not a Nike designer. She designed some sport outfits for Serena and they showed the cat suit, which was Puma.

1] I dont know what you mean by wrong "again"? (im fairly sure Ive never been wrong b4 and damn it if I wasn't right here too.... :lol: )

2] She did work at Nike mainly, but, yes, also later at Puma, before going to "reef"; so I was factually correct :) . it says so here........ http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runway/season/3/bio/Bonnie_Dominguez

sfselesfan
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:51 PM
She said on the show she worked for Nike. they showed pictures of Serena, some of them in Puma dresses, but I think it's more likely that the editors made a mistake than Bonnie saying the wrong company.

SF

veryborednow
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:56 PM
i dont know i just had never seen somebody wear something designed by serena orther serena.
shows how her stock has fallen.

Darop.
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:59 PM
Have you seen Serena in it?

Yes, sadly for my stomach.

sfselesfan
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Yes, sadly for my stomach.

Liar.

SF

le bon vivant
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Yes.

Ooooh, link me. I havent seen it on her yet. :hearts:

Darop.
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:08 PM
Ooooh, link me. I havent seen it on her yet. :hearts:

Erm... :unsure:

le bon vivant
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:11 PM
Erm... :unsure:

Problem? :shrug:

IceHock
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:18 PM
uh oh i'm breathing the same air as serena williams,somebody shoot me quick!!this is to the first poster and noone else.

supergrunt
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:21 PM
uh oh i'm breathing the same air as serena williams,somebody shoot me quick!!this is to the first poster and noone else.

Aren't you over it yet? :rolleyes: Serena beat Dani but its in the past. :)

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:22 PM
shows how her stock has fallen.
I think she bought it, I don't think Nike allowed her to wear Serena's outfits...I mean, she's the ONLY player that has her name in her outfits

IceHock
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
Aren't you over it yet? :rolleyes: Serena beat Dani but its in the past. :)

Uh,Daniela's beaten Serena too.Nice way to incorporate player's matches,seeing as that's the only thing you could do.It doesn't bother me though.

yeu tzuoo wang
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
Yeah and she looks better in it than Serena ever will.

supergrunt
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:27 PM
Uh,Daniela's beaten Serena too.Nice way to incorporate player's matches,seeing as that's the only thing you could do.It doesn't bother me though.

Once... fluke :) . Anyway, responding to mrswilliams, I definatley think she bought it off of the rack becuase she is sponsored by Wilson clothing... I think.

Yonexforever
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:29 PM
i just assumed the dress was going to debut at the Open ON and BY Serena!!!!!!!!!!

IceHock
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:29 PM
Once... fluke :) . Anyway, responding to mrswilliams, I definatley think she bought it off of the rack becuase she is sponsored by Wilson clothing... I think.

A win is a win bud,no matter how someone wins it's a win,so no fluke.

Craigy
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:30 PM
Serena is gonna look much much much better in it :p

Dasha_
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:34 PM

well, maybe she paid 100$ and simply bought the dress? Anyway, I think Serena will have a new collection at US Open, not this "Royal Group" thing.

SelesFan70
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:37 PM
I hope Serena washed it! Or maybe she stole it off the clothes line! :haha:

Lapin
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:45 PM
:eek: that's a Nike dress? I didn't realise when I watched the match; it's quite different (colours) to their usual stuff.....

supergrunt
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:51 PM
A win is a win bud,no matter how someone wins it's a win,so no fluke.

Nice way to incorporate player's matches,seeing as that's the only thing you could do.It doesn't bother me though. Anyway, I am done replying to jealous Dani fans. :p :)

Denise4925
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:30 PM
LOL at the length of this thread over a dress. The haters just can't resist. :lol: Talking about how it looks better on this girl than Serena and they've never seen Serena in the dress. :retard:

CooCooCachoo
Aug 24th, 2006, 06:34 PM

This stupid poster posting on Amanda's forum??!!! :fiery:
spermagenot or whatever! :( Who does he think he is? spermagenot or whatever! :(

:retard:

dreamgoddess099
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:09 PM
The dress has been up for purchase for about a month now, anybody can buy and wear it if they want. It was still designed for Serena no matter who buys and wears it. Besides, nothing wrong with a player admiring Serena so much they want to dress like her. In fact, Nike pays Serena tens of millions of dollars because people want to dress, play, or be like her.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:18 PM

OMG, so what?

Marcell
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:22 PM
Serena's dress from last year also.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5646/io17990gallerybt4.jpg

supergrunt
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:24 PM
This stupid poster posting on Amanda's forum??!!! :fiery:
spermagenot or whatever! :( Who does he think he is? spermagenot or whatever! :(

:retard:

:lol:

pcrtennis
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Voskoboeva looks a million times better in it.

supergrunt
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:42 PM

le bon vivant
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:45 PM
Serena's dress from last year also.
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5646/io17990gallerybt4.jpg

Shes a biter.

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:49 PM
Personally I don't like it one bit. The nobody who wore it should not have worn it with a white cap either...it looked terrible on her...

SF

meyerpl
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:54 PM

Why Not? Serena can't fit into it anymore. :haha: :haha: :haha:

(Every so often, someone starts the same old thread about some player wearing Serena's outfit and I respond with the same stupid joke. :yawn: )

dreamgoddess099
Aug 24th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Compared to who? Serena hasn't even worn it yet. Nice to see you're not biased.

Oneofakind0490
Aug 24th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Every since Australia 2005 you have been able to buy Serena's outfits. So they make her outfits less Serena-like IMO. This is probably one of the few higher ranked girls that will buy Serena outtfits. Ive seen challenger players wear Serena's outfits aswell.

RJWCapriati
Aug 24th, 2006, 08:09 PM
I thought that dress looked awful - hopefully Serena can make it look better

sfselesfan
Aug 24th, 2006, 08:18 PM
If she were wearing it on behalf of Nike she would not be wearing a Wilson hat.

SF

smiler
Aug 24th, 2006, 08:29 PM
I think it's a gorgeous dress, she looks fab! Nice job Nike! :yeah: