PDA

View Full Version : 1st R matches at US Open... my choose of the best one...

Karolina_Sprem
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:15 PM
Best first round matches at US Open are...

Hingis vs. Peng (you never know with any chinese girl what level of tennis can produce)
Sharapova vs. Krajicek (will be nice how young talented Dutch player can cope with Sharapova)
Pierce vs. Vesnina (nice to see Pierce back, wont be easy against every day better and better Vesnina)
Myskina vs. Azarenka (hmmmmm.... hard to say, Azarenka is VERY talented player but in crisis with her same as Myskina)
Vaidisova vs. Rubin (will be nice to see Rubin back, if she doesnt step off, but Vaidisova shouldnt have any problems to take a victory)
Sprem vs. Mirza (very interested match, both powerful players, don't know what Sprem can do after more then a month break due to injury, but Mirza can't find her game as well for the last couple of months)
Molik vs. King (looking forward to see this match, Molik is back on the track but won't be easy against young King who plays very good especially in America)....

Pasta-Na
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:17 PM
shuai, bring a huge upset for us pls :hearts:

-sugi-
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:18 PM
Go Vani :yeah:

Paul.
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:20 PM
PIERCE!!! :woohoo:

Gerben
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:22 PM
I hope Misa will make it a real match against Maria S., but at the moment I doubt it very much. Hope I'm wrong though.