PDA

View Full Version : I thought Serena was going to wear this at the Open?

viele
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:22 PM
But if Voskoboeva is wearing than for sure Serena won't be!

Which means.... a new outfit!!! I can't wait!

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:31 PM
she might wear what she wore in la

PointBlank
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:32 PM
Galya. :hearts:

It may be something surprising and new, I hope.

Stamp Paid
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:32 PM
But if Voskoboeva is wearing than for sure Serena won't be!

Which means.... a new outfit!!! I can't wait!

Well if Voskoboeva bought it, she can wear it. We have seen other girls wear Serena's supposed "custom" outfits. ;)

I think Serena will still wear this. I remember Scruff, I think, wore Serena's '04 USO outfit.

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:36 PM
Yeah people buy Serena's stuff, but Nike Athletes can't get them for free....just goes to show that even PRO players would pay to dress like Rena.

viele
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:36 PM
I hope she doesn't wear it now! It wouldn't be as exciting now that I've seen someone else wear it. Serena always likes to debut outfits at a a slam. She rarely, if ever, wears an outfit at a slam that she's worn previously. I'm checking the Nike site to see if I can find anything new of hers but no luck. Guess I'll have to wait!

Oneofakind0490
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:38 PM
I doubt she will wear anything new. Nike sucks now and wants to make money off Serena so instead of nice outfits they give her crap ones people can buy:(.

Helen Lawson
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:52 PM
Serena always has something special for us at the US Open, so I'm eagerly awaiting what she does!! I thought the earrings last year were cute and a blast, it's just with Katrina, no one was in the mood to appreciate them.

davidmario
Aug 23rd, 2006, 08:55 PM
Galina often wears Serena's dresses. In India last year, she wore Rena's US Open dress, too.

Sinnet
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:40 PM
Serena won't wear what's already been posted. Generally she'll pull out something new and wear it; I doubt she's wearing the "Royal" collection or whatever it's called, unless it's a new unseen outfit. I hope she wears something a little edgier than the felt/velvet-looking stuff she wore in LA. I didn't care for the colors of it. I'd like to see her in bright orange or red. :)

Paul.
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:58 PM
i really dont like that outfit :tape:
i think the patterns look a bit tacky and i dont like the brown neckline. i hope serena does wear something else :lol:

AllezCumonJiayou
Aug 24th, 2006, 12:03 AM
i reaaally hope serena doesnt wear that