QF: (2) Henin-Hardenne

GrandSlam05
Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:22 PM
R1: Zakolapova
R2: Asagoe/Kostanic
R3: (22) Srebotnik
R4: (7) Schnyder
QF: (2) Henin-Hardenne
Patty just lost in her first match in New Haven. There's a good chance somebody might knock her out before the R16. Justine of course is always scary. At least we didn't get Vee or Ree early on.

LindsayRulez
Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:34 PM
I mean, it's a good draw all the way to the quarters. And Justine is upset-able at the slams in the early rounds, so let's hope that happens. But Lindsay should at least be in the quarters! And then after that, we'll have to wait and see

lindsayno1
Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:39 PM
thats fairly decent

mike/topgun
Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:58 PM
all in all it's a pretty good draw for us, but JHH isn't gonna lose eaerly so a quarterfinal would be great for Lindsay;)
anythng beyond that quarterfinal will be a sensational result for Lindsay:p

santhuruu
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
Oooooh I really think that Davenport has a really good chance by reaching the quarterfinals again at the UsOpen

Kelly
Aug 23rd, 2006, 09:49 PM
im not saying a word...just do ur best lindsay!

hurricanejeanne
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:26 PM
lol at Kelly.

Yeah, after last year, I am not jumping to conclusions this time. Spoke too soon last year. :tape:

Anyways, the draw is solid, particularly her opening rounds
Kookie has been shit for most of the season.
Asagoe and Kostanic are inconsistant on a good day.
She just beat Srebotnik yesturday. Rehash.
Headcase Patty has been less than stellar all season bar her win over Christine in Charelston.
Christine.... :scared: that's all I have to say about that one.

Lindsay should defend her quarterfinal from last season, and after what has happened this year, that is all I can ask for. :angel:
Just do you best Lindsay.

fnuf7
Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:32 PM
Not bad until she hits Belgian-time ;) Then again I'm just paranoid about any of my favs playing Justine cos they always seem to lose to her :( But overall, not too bad, could be a loooooot worse :)

Veeko
Aug 24th, 2006, 02:58 AM
i think the draw is ok,it is good for her

Lindsayfan32
Aug 24th, 2006, 07:35 AM
Lindsay has a pretty good draw up to the quater finals and christine is beatable especially if the courts are playing fast like in New Haven. Also if Lindsay can get into some sort of groove anything is possiable.