Aug 23rd, 2006, 10:41 AM
First time Aravane can play a slam without qualifying!! :kiss:
Good Luck :)

CooCooCachoo
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:49 AM
Awesome ;) She can win a few matches :D

Bероника
Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:41 PM
Yes,of all the seeded players ALG is one of the most irregular ones ;) Allez Aravane!!!!! :bounce:

:inlove:
Aug 25th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Tough draw! First Groenefeld then Stosur. :unsure: But GL Aravane! :yeah:

Steffy6094
Aug 27th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Yeah she can beat Anna Len a like the last time :)
I'm gonna add some pics right now from the us Open on my Aravane's website :)

willrock
Aug 28th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Allez Aravane :bounce:

galadriel
Aug 28th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Good Luck :kiss:

willrock
Aug 28th, 2006, 08:56 PM
:eek: Aravane leads 5-0 in the second set against ALG. She lost the first set though.
But carry on like this girl and you'll win the match in 3 sets!
:banana:

Bероника
Aug 28th, 2006, 10:03 PM
:banana: Aravane defeats ALG. I knew she could do it :D Allez!!!! Bravo Aravane!!!! T'es une super joueuse!!!!!Faut maintenant profiter du tableau ouvert pour aller plus loin!!On sait bien que t'en es capable :D :kiss:

willrock
Aug 28th, 2006, 10:05 PM
:woohoo:
Greatest win of your career Aravane!
Well done! :clap2:
And she concluded the match at her 6th match point!
I almost had an heart attack :lol:

TaxPower
Aug 28th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Super Aravane. Je suis trop contente pour toi!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

up!
Aug 29th, 2006, 10:36 AM
I'm also very happy! Next round against Safarova, I think Aravane can beat her!

CooCooCachoo
Aug 29th, 2006, 12:20 PM
:worship:

Safarova is also tough, but after that, it is an easier opponent in the third round!

How awesome would it be to see Aravane in the fourth round :worship:

Steffy6094
Aug 29th, 2006, 02:04 PM
C'etait un match enrme hier!!
Elle nous a fait uns uperbe match concmlus a la sixieme balle de match!
Trop contente pour elle
Vivement la suite demain :)
J'ai mis de nouvelels photos de l'US Open d'hier :)
Vous pouvez aussis laisser sur mon site vos encouragements :)
ça fait plaisir :)

souam
Aug 29th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Well done Aravane!!! :bounce:

FrenchY52
Aug 29th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Congrats Aravane ! Ca fait plaisir de voir que de + en + de gens la soutiennent !
Good luck against Lucie !

willrock
Aug 31st, 2006, 02:45 PM
Aravane plays at 11.00am, first match of the day on court 9.
Allez :rocker2:

Bероника
Aug 31st, 2006, 03:38 PM
Allez Aravane!!!! :bounce:

CooCooCachoo
Aug 31st, 2006, 09:51 PM
SHE WON :worship:How awesome :worship: :D

parissima
Aug 31st, 2006, 11:03 PM
Wow... I couldn't come on these boards when she won her first round, which was already awesome enough, but now...

This is unbelievable. I'm SO happy she won against Lucie, she's making her way up into the rankings and she's proving how promising she is...
She definately deserves sponsors. Hopefully, after this USO, she'll get some contracts, it'll make it easier for her for the equipments. ^^

Anyways.
Very well done, Aravane, keep it up :)

CooCooCachoo
Sep 1st, 2006, 10:20 AM
Wow... I couldn't come on these boards when she won her first round, which was already awesome enough, but now...

This is unbelievable. I'm SO happy she won against Lucie, she's making her way up into the rankings and she's proving how promising she is...
She definately deserves sponsors. Hopefully, after this USO, she'll get some contracts, it'll make it easier for her for the equipments. ^^

Anyways.
Very well done, Aravane, keep it up :)

I don't understand why Lacoste doesn't contract her :shrug: I mean, they sponsor the likes of Pin and Védy and Pichet :shrug: At least, I think they do.

Aravane is really talented and they would help her so much :awww:

Bероника
Sep 1st, 2006, 01:23 PM
:bounce: Allez Aravane :bounce: I think she can defeat Kirilenko now.Go for it,girl!!!!

Sep 1st, 2006, 01:39 PM
This is a very nice win Aravane! :rocker2: I think she has a good chance against Kirilenko. :kiss: :kiss:

willrock
Sep 1st, 2006, 02:14 PM
Aravane said in an interview after her great win against Safarova that her right arm made her suffer :awww:
I hope she'll be ok for her match against Kirilenko today.
I'm so looking forward to this match which will be on a televised court for once :D
Allez Aravane :rocker2:

souam
Sep 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
Allez Aravane!!! :bounce:

You can totally beat Kirilenko. I hope your arm is ok.

TaxPower
Sep 1st, 2006, 07:39 PM
She often has problems with her right arm because of her serve that she has to change technically. Imagine if she improves her serve....... woooow. Who would stop her?
Félicitations Aravane, TaxPower est avec toi! :lol:

willrock
Sep 1st, 2006, 08:08 PM
Aravane is about to begin her match.
Eurosport France better show her right after Henin Hardenne. :mad:

Bероника
Sep 1st, 2006, 08:10 PM
Best of luck,Aravane!!!! :kiss:

willrock
Sep 1st, 2006, 08:15 PM
yeah Eurosport show the match :banana:

CooCooCachoo
Sep 1st, 2006, 08:57 PM
They only showed first set here :sad: Now with Blake.

Aravane won 6-3 :worship: :dance:

Bероника
Sep 1st, 2006, 09:30 PM
:eek: What a demolition by Aravane!!!! :worship: Impressive specially when you see she can still greatly improve

Magnifique Aravane!!!! Tu nous as fait un superbe match,j'adore ton revers et la façon dont tu te bats à chaque point!!!!Allez!!!! T'es sur la bonne voie :D Je suis super contente pour toi et super fière de te soutenir depuis un bon moment déjà.J'ai toujours su q tu allais aller loin,mais là je n'ai auncun doute :eek: Mes félicitatins par le niveau de jeu q tu exhibes en ce moment!!! :kiss:

Oh je suis trop contente ce soir :woohoo: :banana:

willrock
Sep 1st, 2006, 09:37 PM
If she carries on playing like this, Aravane'll be in the top20 in no time!

CooCooCachoo
Sep 1st, 2006, 09:50 PM
:eek: What a demolition by Aravane!!!! :worship: Impressive specially when you see she can still greatly improve

Magnifique Aravane!!!! Tu nous as fait un superbe match,j'adore ton revers et la façon dont tu te bats à chaque point!!!!Allez!!!! T'es sur la bonne voie :D Je suis super contente pour toi et super fière de te soutenir depuis un bon moment déjà.J'ai toujours su q tu allais aller loin,mais là je n'ai auncun doute :eek: Mes félicitatins par le niveau de jeu q tu exhibes en ce moment!!! :kiss:

Oh je suis trop contente ce soir :woohoo: :banana:

Je suis d'accord avec tes mots :D

C'est un tournoi magique et magnifique pour Aravane.

J'espère vraiment qu'elle jouera au Luxembourg (et Hasselt?) et que je pourrai y aller pour supporter Aravane :worship:

CooCooCachoo
Sep 1st, 2006, 09:50 PM
If she carries on playing like this, Aravane'll be in the top20 in no time!

We can only hope :D

Ballbasher
Sep 1st, 2006, 11:11 PM
Aravane really amazed me today :worship:

Ballbasher
Sep 1st, 2006, 11:30 PM
Doubles:Jankovic/Mattek d. Rezai/Savchuk 6-1 6-0 :tape: Aravane's first game in a Doubles match :lol:

Sep 2nd, 2006, 12:35 AM
Rezai/Savchuk :hug:

I knew Rezai could do it, I just didn't expect her to be this dominant. :hearts: But God it still amazes me how talented she is and what ball-striking she can produce!!!! :D

BK4ever
Sep 2nd, 2006, 04:13 AM
Aravane was awesome. I hope she can take down Elena :D

CooCooCachoo
Sep 2nd, 2006, 11:24 AM
Rezai/Savchuk :hug:

I knew Rezai could do it, I just didn't expect her to be this dominant. :hearts: But God it still amazes me how talented she is and what ball-striking she can produce!!!! :D

:worship: :worship:

parissima
Sep 2nd, 2006, 09:13 PM
Wow... i'm quite surprised by the scores of that match against Kirilenko. I didn't expect Aravane to win like that.

Let's hope she'll keep on playing as well in her next round match :)

(Yep, Lacoste sponsors Loit and Pin- it does seem weird to think that they don't sponsor a player like Aravane)

silverwhite
Sep 3rd, 2006, 03:56 AM
Pariss :bigwave:

I'm watching the match on YouTube and Aravane was :eek:.

willrock
Sep 4th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Do your best against Elena, Aravane :bounce:
U could do a resounding exploit!

willrock
Sep 4th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Aravane lacked experience against the Russian but she wasn't far from winning a set.
Anyway congrats for this wonderful tournament :bigclap:
Top50 was her aim for the end of the season, she isn't far now.
Indeed she'll be ranked #66 after the US Open!

Bероника
Sep 4th, 2006, 06:55 PM
Aravane fought like the champion she is,she played without complexes,sadly it was not enough,Elena is a very good and experienced player.Nothing to be ashamed of in her first USO,she reached the 4th round,leaving some seeds behind ;) and some mouths open wide.As I said the other day,she can only progress...and then beware WTA Tour :devil:

Sep 4th, 2006, 09:53 PM
At least it was close. :kiss: Very sad for her though. :hug: With a little more experience, she can go even deeper and beat the very best. :worship:

Sep 4th, 2006, 09:59 PM
Also, Aravane took the same amount of games off of her as Laine and Granville (who are both ranked higher) did together, and one more than the 33rd seed Zvonareva, so she must be doing something right. :p

Steffy6094
Sep 8th, 2006, 04:35 PM
I added a lot of pics of Aravane at the US Open on my website dedicated to her :)

Have a look on it here : http://aravanerezai.membres.jexiste.org/PhotosEN.htm

Enjoy :)