PDA

View Full Version : LenaD parctised with Justine today..in new Haven

Beny
Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:56 PM
Wow.my two favourite players practised together. Does anybody know more? Any photos....?
I`m curious. I`ll ask tenn_ace as soon as he`s here..

Beny
Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:56 PM
To me it`s quite surprising because Lena usually practises with Vera Dushevina and other 'lower-ranked'players

sfselesfan
Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:09 PM
I think Elena could eliminate Justine on a hard court.

SF

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:29 PM
wow!!! are they friends now?

clonesheep
Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:40 PM
Dementieva has practiced with Justine on other occasions, for example in a tournament in Belgium. They can talk in French.

lee station
Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:52 PM
Dementieva has practiced with Justine on other occasions, for example in a tournament in Belgium. They can talk in French.French is taught in Russian schools, indeed.

Mightymirza
Aug 22nd, 2006, 11:54 PM
Wow pictures plz...Lena and Ju together :hearts:

parn2257
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:11 AM
wow !!
piz anyone????

Greenout
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:20 AM
wow!!! are they friends now?

Sorry, to disappoint you but they've been friends for quite a while now. Justine has alot of respect for ED, and visa-versa. I don't think you would find a single interview where there was anything negative.

Justine has also said something she rarely says about other players in reference to Elena. She said this about Nat Dechy and even Mary, though She said Elena is a "good" person, meaning that the Russian is a genuine person off the court. This is quite a compliment from Justine in regards to Elena's character.

I guess you won't read much about them because neither is the type to flaunt or advertise who they like or do not like. Well... we sort of know who they don't like, but.. :tape:

Justine hits with Sveta, Nadia and Daniela too - I guess they were playing today?

Martian KC
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:58 AM
I think Elena could eliminate Justine on a hard court.

SF

You would.

No Name Face
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:00 AM
You would.

She has.

but even i won't go so far as to say 'eliminate' :p

Junex
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:16 AM
it would be an awesome sight to behold...but i have always known that Elena is one of the few people that we can consider "friends" with Justine...

lee station
Aug 23rd, 2006, 11:57 AM
in that movie, "War and Peace"?, the Russian nobles speak French as a 2nd language, it was like a sign of distinction

Dementinator
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
justine bought Lena a Rolex watch afterall!! :lol: then again she may have done to all the players that showed up at the Belgian Doping Fiasco 2004.

But yes ,Lena DOES like Justine and respects her immensley as does Justine with Elena ,they are definately friends... thats quite a compliment for Justine as Lena is VERY picky about who she fraternises with ,therefore I myself feel Justine must be a pretty good person herself ,despite some of the negative reports..

pigam
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:43 PM
I would have loved to see that.
they're definetly 2 of my absolute favourite players.
Question is: is this training story true?

saki
Aug 23rd, 2006, 12:55 PM
Yes, I think the training story is true - Olivia on Justine's official forum mentioned it in her reports as did someone on WTAworld - not all that suprising. It's obvious that they're friends - they kissed and were friendly even after Justine beat Elena at Fed Cup and we all know how seriously Elena takes Fed Cup. Both are quite picky about their friendships. ;)

Beny
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:13 PM
Thanx saki. I quickly switch to Justine`s official; forum:)
Her reports??So it means she`s in New Haven.Has she got pictures?

saki
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:18 PM
Yes, some of the pictures are also up in H2HQ but you also see her reports if you go to the official site.

squig2k
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:19 PM
i thought justine and elena werent best of friends seeing as juju is elenas nemesis :O

Beny
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:24 PM
Yes, some of the pictures are also up in H2HQ but you also see her reports if you go to the official site.
in what??:) sorry..you mean high quality or...
to:squig2k
Lena and Justine are friends

pigam
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:26 PM
in what??:) sorry..you mean high quality or...
to:squig2k
Lena and Justine are friends
that's the name of Justine's forum here on wtaworld ;)

Beny
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:40 PM
I visited the forum. Justine also practised with Vera Zvonareva...
But I haven`t found any pics yet.Those with two players in them:)

Justine Fan
Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:07 PM
You would.

:haha: :yeah: