PDA

View Full Version : Roddick-Sharapova Cuddly Sighting

Marcell
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:55 PM
Another Roddick-Sharapova Cuddly Sighting

Posted on August 22, 2006

Andy Roddick and Maria Sharapova are getting a little sloppy.

The high-profile tennis pairing, who have tried to keep their relationship on the down-low over the last odd-year, were recently spotted at a California resort, cavorting and holding hands and sitting on laps (hopefully just Maria on Andy's).

"How many lame jokes can we make about tennis matches or game, set, love in telling you about Maria Sharapova and Andy Roddick's lovers' getaway?" reported Jaunted.com. "The king and queen of tennis took a break at the Bacara Resort outside of Santa Barbara, a beachfront property..."

People magazine also tipped the couples appearance, with the American and Russian apparently less concerned about making headlines after both previously denying the relationship to reporters.

"Tennis stars Andy Roddick and Maria Sharapova, making a love match at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara," People reported. "The couple walked around the hotel holding hands, and at one point, Sharapova planted herself on his lap."

Ferosh
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:56 PM
Move to Sharapova forum please!

sfselesfan
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:57 PM
Sounds like a Bacara Resort and Spa commercial to me.

SF

goldenlox
Aug 22nd, 2006, 04:59 PM
I'm sick of reading about their moist laps.
We need new details

--aya--
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:00 PM
this is odd lol.. theyr both gd.. im not a fan of any lool

~|Naomi|~
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:02 PM
"The king and queen of tennis took a break at the Bacara Resort outside of Santa Barbara, a beachfront property..."

Well this is news.
They are the king & queen of tennis:eek:
No I don't think so.

--aya--
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:03 PM
any1 has any news abt Safin's personal life?

bellascarlett
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:21 PM
any1 has any news abt Safin's personal life?

:lol:

Libertango
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
WOW. Major scoop. :tape:

supergrunt
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
This is getting sickening! They like each other! Get over it! CELEBRITIES FALL IN LOVE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Carsten~
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
This is getting sickening! They like each other! Get over it! CELEBRITIES FALL IN LOVE EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree! It is getting really annoying! :help:

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:55 PM
Its a love created and hyped by the media.

Would you buy it? This is just another propaganda because they cant both win any slam anymore and they still need endoresement.

rjd1111
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:57 PM
Another Roddick-Sharapova Cuddly Sighting

Posted on August 22, 2006

Andy Roddick and Maria Sharapova are getting a little sloppy.

The high-profile tennis pairing, who have tried to keep their relationship on the down-low over the last odd-year, were recently spotted at a California resort, cavorting and holding hands and sitting on laps (hopefully just Maria on Andy's).

"How many lame jokes can we make about tennis matches or game, set, love in telling you about Maria Sharapova and Andy Roddick's lovers' getaway?" reported Jaunted.com. "The king and queen of tennis took a break at the Bacara Resort outside of Santa Barbara, a beachfront property..."

People magazine also tipped the couples appearance, with the American and Russian apparently less concerned about making headlines after both previously denying the relationship to reporters.

"Tennis stars Andy Roddick and Maria Sharapova, making a love match at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara," People reported. "The couple walked around the hotel holding hands, and at one point, Sharapova planted herself on his lap."

" King and Queen of Tennis " ???????

Mrs. Peel
Aug 22nd, 2006, 06:19 PM
The article loses all credibility and believability immediately with the statement, "King and Queen of tennis." :lol: This is just some marketing bullshit to plant in small minds that these two people are signiificant.

"Topaz"
Aug 22nd, 2006, 07:37 PM
I'm sick of reading about their moist laps.
We need new detailsLike what? Moist something else... ? :tape:

Bumsby
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:05 PM
One slam wonders like each other :tape: :devil:

I don't mean to be rude, but it's striking how similar their careers are. Both won their only slam at an early stage in their careers, then tried to repeat unsuccessfully, got close many times, etc.

Maybe they understand each other :shrug:

Having said this, I wish them other slams soon :)

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:12 PM
King and Queen of Tennis?!?!? I didn't know Roger dumped Mirka for Serena? :eek: I thought they liked each other a lot :sad: Poor Mirka....Serena's such a homewrecking whore :devil:

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:18 PM
I want pics.

Then a sex tape..

selecta
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:31 PM
:eek: :eek:
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4104/wtflf3.jpg

morningglory
Aug 22nd, 2006, 08:55 PM
:eek: :eek:
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/4104/wtflf3.jpg
:haha: you gotta wonder what Yuri will do to the guy if he tries that with his daughter...

blondie123
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:12 PM
:rolleyes:
cuddly sighting?
okay where is the darn evidence then? :rolleyes:

R. Federer
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:18 PM
Show me a pic and I believe it

blondie123
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:20 PM
exactly
and when some photo proof is seen then maybe we can believe this
instead of all these "sightings"

sfselesfan
Aug 22nd, 2006, 09:24 PM
:haha: you gotta wonder what Yuri will do to the guy if he tries that with his daughter...

Maria is too tall for him to get away with that trick!

Wonder if Roddick is taking lessons from Connors on how to get publicity from mistreating a famous women's tennis player (a la Evert). Use 'em, abuse 'em, then come to their matches with your new girlfriend before you break up with them.

SF

Carmen Mairena
Aug 22nd, 2006, 10:02 PM
Another made up gay story... :rolleyes: Maria isn't a lesbian so 2+2=4 ---> Andrew is paying for media covering up his Jim Courier sexual adventure... :haha:

Mateo Mathieu
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:18 AM
I'll believe when I see a picture of them together :)

Marshmallow
Aug 23rd, 2006, 01:27 AM
If this pairing is true :spit:

King and Queen of Overhype and Overratedness. Neither is 'stunning' as they are each made out, both get spanked by the real King and Queens to tennis, and both have an excess of endorsements based on their 'wholesome' American images.

They are actually well matched. A good pairing.

LoveFifteen
Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:03 AM
Maria doesn't have a wholesome American image ... she's Russian! :tape:

Roddick isn't American either ... he's Finnish(ed)! ;)

Lefty.
Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:07 AM
Maria doesn't have a wholesome American image ... she's Russian! :tape:

Roddick isn't American either ... he's Finnish(ed)! ;)

:haha: Nice one! But he may be turning the corner.

JackWalker
Aug 23rd, 2006, 04:30 AM
maria looses more and more appeal as the days go by....