PDA

View Full Version : Natasha Zvereva, Any info?

Jorn
Aug 22nd, 2006, 03:26 PM
Hi.

I got a mail from belarussia, about what Natasha is doing now, mainly other then playing tennis, here the Q- they ask about...

I know she will play in the US Open tourny for Slam winners.

Where does she lives? (Still Berlin?)

Is she a business-lady?

Is she a coach?

Does she have a husband?

Other info?

Not easy to get info about her, but about 60 visit her NZ_Online website every day!

Thanks.

Jorn
Aug 22nd, 2006, 05:34 PM
I had hoped someone know something, will bump up the thread during the US open... :)

Jorn
Aug 24th, 2006, 01:54 PM
bump? :confused:

Highlandman
Aug 24th, 2006, 03:03 PM
I read something that she's tennis-coach in Germany :wavey: :)

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 24th, 2006, 04:04 PM
I wish I had some information. Natasha was the coolest of the cool. She was amazing and a joy to watch. I would love to know what she is doing with her life now. I hope she is happy.

Jorn
Aug 25th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I read something that she's tennis-coach in Germany

Thanks for the info! :) Do you also know what club she work in? (Likely a club in Berlin)

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 25th, 2006, 05:03 PM
thats what i last knew was she was at a German Club, i think somewhere in Berlin also

Highlandman
Aug 25th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the info! :) Do you also know what club she work in? (Likely a club in Berlin)

Yeah, I think Berlin, but I'm not sure! :)

Fantastic
Aug 26th, 2006, 05:46 PM
Wasn't Natasha also producing or partly financing a movie starring former player, Olga Barabanschikova?

Jorn
Aug 27th, 2006, 03:06 PM
There was some talk about a tennis movie, but I has not seen any news...

btw, I saw Natasha last time Live in Leipzig, but can someone remeber what year she played her last WTA tour dubs match?

Paule22
Aug 28th, 2006, 03:52 AM
I saw Natasha for the last time in May and the last time I saw her playing was in January at an exhibition. Some photos of that are still at the following thread: http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=7095281

But Jorn, you saw these pics.

Next time I see her, I can ask her for a photo again. She still plays for Blau-Weiss, a german first division tennis club in Berlin and speaks excellent german. She looked really relaxed in May and did some coaching of her team members. When you look at her, she looks like one of the most satisfied people in the world.

auntie janie
Sep 5th, 2006, 12:18 PM
Amazing -- she's playing today at the Open. :)

Court 4 - Mixed Champions 1st Rd.:

Natalia Zvereva (BLR) http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/love/love.gif/ Luke Jensen (USA) vs. Gigi Fernandez (USA)/ Andres Gomez (ECU) :hearts:

©@®eLess
Sep 5th, 2006, 12:20 PM
as some people here say her replica is playing first match on Ashe today :)

Jorn
Sep 5th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Nat vs Gigi :)

I has been waiting long for any NZ match, rain today...

crazillo
Sep 5th, 2006, 09:02 PM
The last time she played was at Maleeva's good-bye exhibition I think. She used to play with Kandarr in the Bundesliga doubles I think, too.

davidmario
Sep 5th, 2006, 09:57 PM
She plays in Peschke's team in german team competition. TC BW Berlin but they fell into 2nd division.

Elisse
Sep 5th, 2006, 10:41 PM

Natalia Zvereva (BLR) http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/love/love.gif/ Luke Jensen (USA) vs. Gigi Fernandez (USA)/ Andres Gomez (ECU) :hearts:

awwww...Nat & Gigi on the same court again! :hearts: :worship:

Thanks for the news, janie!! :kiss:

btw - On the TV the other day, I saw Nat sitting next to Elena Likhovtseva's husband - they were watching the Elena v Sharapova match together! :D

Jorn
Sep 6th, 2006, 06:39 PM
NZ won :)

Natasha Zvereva (BLR)/Luke Jensen (USA)
def 6-2, 6-4 :)
Mary Joe Fernandez (USA)/MaliVai Washington (USA)

Bероника
Sep 6th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Yes :bounce:

I hope we get to see any photos ;)

TheBoiledEgg
Sep 6th, 2006, 06:41 PM
what a partner........ crazy Luke
just as zany as herself

good win ;) :D

Jorn
Sep 8th, 2006, 02:50 PM

Been delayed some days, Natasha vs Gigi today! :)