PDA

View Full Version : Just Saw Asagoe and Amanmuradova In USO Player's Hotel

pierce0415
Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:20 PM
was on the way to work and passed through the lobby of the Parker Meridian Hotel in NYC. the hotel has an 2 entrances, so I usally go in one entrance and out the other on my way to work. During the USO, this is always an exciting journey because this is the official player's hotel

Today I walked in and right in front of me was Shinobu Asagoe. She looked hot. :lick: Was talking to 2 Japanese men. Looks like they had just checked in.

Then I walked out to the other entrance and a bunch of players / coaches were waiting for the courtesy vehicle to take them to the USO site. Towering above the crowd was Amanmuradova. She seems to have lost weight and looked fit. I had no idea who all the other players were :lol:

ezekiel
Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:22 PM
thanks for sharing this experience , I can't wait for USO :D

-sugi-
Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:27 PM
aaaah Shinobu :) Thanks Pierce :)

RND
Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:29 PM
Lucky you,thanks anyway:)

pierce0415
Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:30 PM
anyway I will be walking thru the hotel pretty much every weekday for the next 3 weeks ... will keep you guys updated on any players I see

mashamaniac
Aug 22nd, 2006, 02:36 PM
was on the way to work and passed through the lobby of the Parker Meridian Hotel in NYC. the hotel has an 2 entrances, so I usally go in one entrance and out the other on my way to work. During the USO, this is always an exciting journey because this is the official player's hotel

Today I walked in and right in front of me was Shinobu Asagoe. She looked hot. :lick: Was talking to 2 Japanese men. Looks like they had just checked in.

Then I walked out to the other entrance and a bunch of players / coaches were waiting for the courtesy vehicle to take them to the USO site. Towering above the crowd was Amanmuradova. She seems to have lost weight and looked fit. I had no idea who all the other players were :lol:

hey pierce,if u saw masha there say my greets to her cuz this year i'm out of states so unfortunately i can't come there! hahaha ;)