PDA

View Full Version : TOPS at the US Open!!

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 21st, 2006, 08:43 PM
I'm just wondrin who from this group is going into the US Open and what days?
I think, if you guys are OK with it, we can get together and watch Lindsay all together and cheer for her specially now that she is seeded below 8, I think we can see her on armstrong or grandstand where we all can sit together.

I'll be there the first full week everyday!!

I'll give my number so we can meet if anyone is interested on this idea.

lindsayno1
Aug 21st, 2006, 09:22 PM
Jens goin (loughyunijen). I was meant to be but can't fly now cos i dislocated my knee. Gutted :(

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 21st, 2006, 09:38 PM
so who else?

come on guys! these could be Lindsay's last US Open and she might reconsider seeing us there.

lindsayno1
Aug 21st, 2006, 09:49 PM
lol i dont think so somehow...! I dont think she would care either that i was going and yet allowed my knee to fall out of place!

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 21st, 2006, 10:27 PM
lol i dont think so somehow...! I dont think she would care either that i was going and yet allowed my knee to fall out of place!

Oh sorry, I was not talking about you personally rather the TOPs members to be there and show Lindsay our support! It would be so memorable for her.

joaco
Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:06 PM
Heyyy.. i'm going... it'd be great if we meet. But how can we arrange things?? I'd be thrilled to watch Lindsay with another TOP :)

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 23rd, 2006, 05:32 PM
Heyyy.. i'm going... it'd be great if we meet. But how can we arrange things?? I'd be thrilled to watch Lindsay with another TOP :)

I'll be there the whole first week!!

I'm excited too to watch it with a fellow Lindsay Fan.

Tell me your schedule.

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 24th, 2006, 10:24 PM
So it is just me and Joaco?

Come on Guys, its gonna be exciting.