PDA

View Full Version : website colours

Julie
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:31 PM
Hi again :wavey:

i spoke to jacs yesterday about the website colours :) and he asked me to post my views here, so here goes.

BTW if oyu have no idea what im on about then please go to the website at the following link

Lindsay TOP's site (http://davenport.wtastarz.com/network/index.php?siteid=davenport&content=Home)

Personally i'm wondering about the colours - i love the turquoise/aqua - but im not sure whether the purple goes with it entirely.

Whilst its not too bad on the website, the top forum will change to use those colours too and obviously here its a much more pronounced feature than on the website. for examples please see the forums of amelie, martina, justine, jen etc.

Like i siad i loved the turquoise and wondered about a paler version together with a darker blue??

But then i also thought a combination from one of our fave lindsay outfits may have worked (personally, i love the green of her outfit at eastbourne, i dunno if it would work as a website though, but thats what this thread is all about)

Please post here about oyur views on the current colour scheme, whether oyu think it needs changing or not and if so what too. the idea being you need one light colour and one dark :D

:wavey:

jacs
Jun 4th, 2002, 04:19 PM
thanks for posting this julie ... i just hope somebody comes in and say their reactions :)

c2
Jun 4th, 2002, 08:51 PM
I think you're right Julie. A slightly darker blue would be nice I think :)

Nikki
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:01 PM
IMO get rid of the purple as it don't go with the blue

Mikey
Jun 5th, 2002, 01:05 AM
i like the turquoise, but i agree w/ nikki - the purple just doesn't go w/ it (though what do i know - im color blind ;) ). i would say either make the turquoise a darker blue and the purple into a brick red/marroon/reddish color or keep the turquoise and make the purple into a darker blue. that's my theory anyway. thoughts?

btw - are we supposed to write stories in that front section (once she's back of course) or is that for the moderators/administrators of the site to write articles? thanx :wavey:

jacs
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:23 AM
you can give me the articles so i could post them in the site :)

avbout the colors, i have to figure out how to changethem but i will :)

Julie
Jun 5th, 2002, 07:53 AM
Jacs if oyu pick the new colours and post them in the thread where oyu posted the old coolours - amanda will make the changes :D

:wavey:

Maajken
Jun 5th, 2002, 04:04 PM
Id love to get involved in this and help work on this thing, but i havent got much time right now so i wont be of much help at all :(

But for what its worth, keep the turquoise ;)