PDA

View Full Version : If they knew what you were thinking . . .

miffedmax
Aug 14th, 2006, 08:41 PM
We all know that Lena is as virtuous as they come. Sadly, the same is not true for me, and probably not for most of her other male fans, and some of the female ones, (even the straight female ones).

So I was thinking. Who would you least like to face if he or she knew what you were thinking when you look at, oh, say that shot of Lena serving at Wimby that got posted a while back?

Fearful Jesuit
Aug 14th, 2006, 09:44 PM
mommy Vera, no doubt about it.
you know, she's dating a big hockey player, not a violin player :lol: Maxim has the guts to face the wrath of mommy Vera.

Prizeidiot
Aug 15th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Mommy Vera for sure.

Max would probably just say "hey, I can't blame you" :p

Dementinator
Aug 15th, 2006, 03:12 PM
prob vera ,but checking out Lenas latest pix ,i would sooner take my chances with Maxim than Lena herself :eek: a good thrashing from the Golden Goddess would be very painful indeed!

Danči Dementia
Aug 16th, 2006, 12:30 AM
mommy Vera, no doubt about it.
you know, she's dating a big hockey player, not a violin player :lol: Maxim has the guts to face the wrath of mommy Vera.

You play the violin :eek: :eek: I did not knew.....................I play the viloin too :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .

Viloin kick ass the best of the best :bounce: :bounce: .

I'm saving money to buy me a barry marcus(my fav. viloins) 'cos I had one but it broke :sad: :sad: :sad: now I'm playing with my mariachi violin(llike those ugly ones that the mariachis use...........the colour is so horrible :mad: ).

I still have lot to save........I need to stop buying stupid things and start save money ...............................or I'll have to wait until my birthday :) ....................................yes I'll do that.

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: .

I voted for the last option ' cos I do not have nasty/perverted/wicked tougths about her so Maxim doesn't have a reason to kick my ass and mommy Vera doesn't have a reason either so. :angel:

Danči Dementia
Aug 16th, 2006, 12:31 AM
I think I missunderstood Santi's coment rigth.................................
He doesn't play the violin............................................ .....or he does????

Fearful Jesuit
Aug 16th, 2006, 06:26 PM
no, I don't play the violin :)
I only know three or fours guitar chords :)

Danči Dementia
Aug 16th, 2006, 06:47 PM
no, I don't play the violin :)
I only know three or fours guitar chords :)

I misunderstood your coment :confused: ............I did not read it correctly :confused: .

I do play it :angel: :angel: and I suck at it :lol: :lol: .

I was goin to sign up in "Bellas Artes" here in Pachuca but I bougth a pairs of shoes intead :lol: mi mother is going to :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: with me very very much.....................whatever I've got my new pretty shoes :) :angel:

:wavey:

Danči Dementia
Aug 16th, 2006, 06:48 PM
I don't like the guitar. :(

miffedmax
Aug 16th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Oh, DD, you know I put that last option in just for you ;)

UDACHi
Aug 17th, 2006, 02:25 AM
mommy vera, duh! :scared:

Dementinator
Aug 17th, 2006, 08:45 AM
I somehow could not imagine Andy playing a violin!!! hehe but I CAN imagine DaniD playing one!! I am in awe ,its a very hard instrument to play ,i play the keyboard but thats easy compared to a violin!!

Danči Dementia
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Oh, DD, you know I put that last option in just for you ;)
thank you :hug: It was the correct one for me :)

Danči Dementia
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:48 PM
I somehow could not imagine Andy playing a violin!!! hehe but I CAN imagine DaniD playing one!! I am in awe ,its a very hard instrument to play ,i play the keyboard but thats easy compared to a violin!!

I can't imagine Andy playing a violin either :lol: :hug: .
And yes violin its hard to play but its beautiful.............at first when I was in my firsts classes I got really frustrated :explode: :explode: 'cos I couln't even hold the violin correctly and my teacher was :fiery: son of a b**chhe was always preaching me, yelling at me :shout: :shout: :sad: so I dropped out from there and I went to other place where the teacher this time was a girl and with her I've learn a lot and she was very patient to me :) I still keep in touch with her :) .

Keyboard :) I like that one too :) each instrument has his thing. I think there is no easy instrument.

At least we do something else than only worship Lena :lol: :lol: .

We(Lena fans) are so cool :rocker2: and musicians we should put a band together "Lena's Slaves" :rocker2: .

Mathijs
Aug 17th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I can't imagine Andy playing a violin either :lol: :hug: .
And yes violin its hard to play but its beautiful.............at first when I was in my firsts classes I got really frustrated :explode: :explode: 'cos I couln't even hold the violin correctly and my teacher was :fiery: son of a b**chhe was always preaching me, yelling at me :shout: :shout: :sad: so I dropped out from there and I went to other place where the teacher this time was a girl and with her I've learn a lot and she was very patient to me :) I still keep in touch with her :) .

Keyboard :) I like that one too :) each instrument has his thing. I think there is no easy instrument.

At least we do something else than only worship Lena :lol: :lol: .

We(Lena fans) are so cool :rocker2: and musicians we should put a band together "Lena's Slaves" :rocker2: .

Both my sisters played violin as well, my older sister plays violin in a small local underground band now, her BF is the singer :)

Danči Dementia
Aug 17th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Both my sisters played violin as well, my older sister plays violin in a small local underground band now, her BF is the singer :)

Good for them :)
A question wich violin they use??????(the brand) I would like to know

Fearful Jesuit
Aug 17th, 2006, 09:17 PM
why can't I play a violin? :sad:
I'm a very sensitive guy :sobbing:

Danči Dementia
Aug 19th, 2006, 12:56 AM
why can't I play a violin? :sad:
I'm a very sensitive guy :sobbing:

Its Ok honey :smooch: :hug: .

I'm sure you are good at something else :) .

I'm not sensitive :) .

If you like it you should at least try it ;)