PDA

View Full Version : Forum Name and Other Stuff

Gonzo Hates Me!
Jun 3rd, 2002, 11:33 PM
First, can I just say, I think "Classy Clijsters" is running away with the vote on a forum name. It is what I want, but it is very short. Thus, can we add something to it to be more flashy and eye-catching, for example:

Classy Clijsters' Court
Classy Clijsters' Throne
Classy Clijsters Castle
The Classy Clijsters Domain
Classy Clijsters Lounge (Area)! LOL!!!

And for those who don't know why all these new forums are springing up, here is the explanation:

WTAWorld.com launched an idea to have as many websites under their domain for individual players as possible. Thus, all the new forums (The Mikaielen Initiative, The Italian Renaissance, Justine's forum...) are all for individual players. Italian Renaissance is actually for Rita Grande only, but all Italians can be discussed there.

The only exceptions as of now are the new Cocktail Party (Hantuchova) and The Dutch Players Forum, both of which are not adjoined to a website.

So yes, this forum will be joined with the Clijsters site for WTAworld.com, which is my already existing Clijsters City site: http://www.geocities.com/kim_clijsters . We are in the process of transferring everything from Geocities to here.

And about the moderators, KaseyL and I are both moderators because we are the Clijsters City webmasters. If you see a 3rd moderator, it is most-likely another Belgian named Dieter as soon as he finally registers for www.wtaworld.com and gets his butt here, but he never listens to me! :hearts:

E. Blackadder
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:37 PM
Classy Clijsters Cluster?

Come-on-kim
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Mrs_Guga, you've got so chances!!!!

I'm still on geocities but I hate this!!!

Mazza
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:45 PM
Or how about Classy Clijsters' Cafe... lol nah! :p

I really like Classy Clijsters' Lounge :)

KaseyL
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:44 AM
I like the 'Classy Clijsters' Lounge'.

That 'Cafe' sounds very Belgian LOL!
But maybe this would be better then:
'Classy Clijsters' Grand Cafe' (suits 'classy' somehow better imo).

And how about 'Classy Clijsters' Club'? (although CCC still stands for something else in Belgium...was a terrorist group in the 80's)

Anyone having other suggestions?

Nina_rus
Jun 5th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Cllassy Clijsters' Lounge sounds good

Lleyki
Jun 5th, 2002, 04:55 PM
"Classy Clijsters Lounge" :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Penguin
Jun 5th, 2002, 06:35 PM
oooooh i love the 'Cafe' !