PDA

View Full Version : Mary

pierce the best
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:40 PM
hi guys,

the withdraw from montreal didn't surprise me . i really think that mary saw against maria that she needs to work more to be able to beat top players.i really think she withdraw to have more time to prepar the us open, and to work psysically and also her tennis,. is like last year also. she needs to be fitter and i think this twoo weeks working in florida can only be good for her. If she is reaaly injured then its better to withdraw from the us open, but i dont think that she is ij=njured,its more a tactic shema.

Has she found a coach until now. this is an important point also she absolutely needs a coach. i really hope she plays the us open she will have a coach with her. if not david then an other one but a good one. If david is not back then she needs to find one , the best choise will be or craig kardon or Robert van hof

Does anybody knows something.

vanillalatte
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:47 PM
I don't know anything at all.
All i know is, that it's so boring without her :(

DomenicDemaria
Aug 13th, 2006, 02:40 AM
Mary :sad: Hope she will ready for the US! I would like to know also if she has found a new coach.

RJWCapriati
Aug 13th, 2006, 05:25 AM
Come back soon Mary :)

cakiteror
Aug 13th, 2006, 05:29 AM
oh,im so bloody worried!
i simply cant stand her injuries,they are killing me,i cant evan imagine what they are doing to mary!

MistyGrey
Aug 13th, 2006, 07:50 AM
I miss my Mary!
:bigcry::bigcry:

Lunatiq
Aug 13th, 2006, 11:31 AM
where I can read about her withdraw??

Mark Spruce
Aug 13th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I know what you mean and i feel that same way.

Mark

oh,im so bloody worried!
i simply cant stand her injuries,they are killing me,i cant evan imagine what they are doing to mary!

ScottP53
Aug 19th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Hi all,

As we are getting closer to the US Open, I am checking on my favorite player's whereabouts. I am hoping Mary will be playing in the US Open, but if she is still injured it is better for her not to play. What's the current status? Thanks.

~scott

Wizzy Maryfan
Aug 19th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Hi all,

As we are getting closer to the US Open, I am checking on my favorite player's whereabouts. I am hoping Mary will be playing in the US Open, but if she is still injured it is better for her not to play. What's the current status? Thanks.

~scott

last news, she was hoping to play, training at Bolletierri's Academy.

I think she's not injured, I think her decision (to play or not) will depend on her feeling during training cession, if she feels able to play at a decent level of tennis or not ...

Mark Spruce
Aug 19th, 2006, 04:33 PM
keeping my fingers crossed so much now

laetitia(jordan)
Aug 20th, 2006, 04:55 PM
US OPEN is for mary pierce.

I am hoping that mary will go far in this tournaments.

(sorry for my very imperfect English) :confused:

GO GO MARY :bounce: :bounce:

Mark Spruce
Aug 20th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Hello and Welcome !!!!!!!

I think that your English is good !!:wavey::wavey::wavey:

regards

Mark

US OPEN is for mary pierce.

I am hoping that mary will go far in this tournaments.

(sorry for my very imperfect English) :confused:

GO GO MARY :bounce: :bounce:

Pierce4ever
Aug 23rd, 2006, 02:12 PM
Mary seemed rusty against Sharapova the beginning was really slow as soon as her game is back all others shuld wath ut