PDA

View Full Version : What's the true status of Nadia's health?

AtypicalMale
Aug 11th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Do any of you have any reliable information you can share?

I was glad that she seemed to be showing her true potential during the first half of the year. Then, the injury hit her at the FO, and in the two outings she's had since then (San Diego and JPMC), she's fared disastrously.

Is she still currently fighting a problem with an injury? Her recent results would seem to point to that being the case.

Ferosh
Aug 12th, 2006, 03:21 AM
Do any of you have any reliable information you can share?

I was glad that she seemed to be showing her true potential during the first half of the year. Then, the injury hit her at the FO, and in the two outings she's had since then (San Diego and JPMC), she's fared disastrously.

Is she still currently fighting a problem with an injury? Her recent results would seem to point to that being the case.

I don't think anybody here knows for sure what is going on with Petrova. There was a post somewhere, where I think it was summed up pretty good. She was on a tear during the first half of the year, especially during the claycourt season. To go into the French Open injured and to lose in first round while being cosidered one of the favorites definitely took a toll on her confidence. Wheather of not she wants to admit it is a completely different story. She has to learn to acknowledge it and move on.

Even she admitted that it was more of a mental issue after her loss to Ruano-Pascual. She should just let bygones be bygones and start with a clean slate because her ranking is about to take a dive if she doesn't do good at the USO.

:sad: