PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going To The Us Open!!!!!!!!!!

joaco
Aug 10th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Yes. I'm travelling from Argentina to New York, USA, just to watch the USOPEN 2006. I cannot believe I am actually saying this :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: .

I'll get to see Lindsay for the first time ever hopefully!! I'll be the the whole first week. Is anyone else going? Has anyone ever been to the USOPEN?? I know a bunch of you guys have gone to watch her in Wimby but cannot recall reading to the US OPEN.

I'm so excited!!!:D :D :D

Joaco:wavey:

RJWCapriati
Aug 10th, 2006, 04:51 AM
wowweeee - hope you get to see Lindsay - have fun!!

GrandSlam05
Aug 10th, 2006, 05:00 AM
Wow have fun! I wish I was going, but sigh, school calls. I've never been to USO or any tennis tournament period (there aren't any in the midwest). Cheer loud for our girl!

lindsayno1
Aug 10th, 2006, 08:25 AM
i was going... quite a sore spot at the mo. I dislocated my knee again at work 2 weeks ago and they wont let me fly cos of the swelling issues and the fact i wont be able to walk by the end of the flight :(

dav abu
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:16 PM
That is terrible Lindsayno1! although looking at the mayhem with the flights from Britain to the US today I don't think I'd like to be taking that route! Good for you joaco - cheer loudly for all of us on here and have a great time!

lindsayno1
Aug 10th, 2006, 03:50 PM
yeah i was flying american airlines from heathrow - the main airport and one of the targeted airlines...nice! My mum would be going nuts right now if i was still going.

hurricanejeanne
Aug 10th, 2006, 08:47 PM
i was going... quite a sore spot at the mo. I dislocated my knee again at work 2 weeks ago and they wont let me fly cos of the swelling issues and the fact i wont be able to walk by the end of the flight :(

:hug: that sucks, I hope your knee feels better soon.

Joaco, I hope you have fun.
I've also never been to a tennis tournament, the closest ones to me in Cincy and Toronto.

Hopefully Lindsay finds her form in coming weeks and you get to see her play!

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 10th, 2006, 09:58 PM
I've been in the US Open every year and nothing changes this year, I'll be there the whole first week.

joaco
Aug 11th, 2006, 02:34 PM
I've been in the US Open every year and nothing changes this year, I'll be there the whole first week.

That is great... so i will have to ask you a few questions about the open.

About the sunday 27th (a day previous to the tournament) can you go to the USOPEN and watch the players trainning? Have you ever done that?

You get to enter the USOPEN at 10 am... there is whole lot of people there by ten right?? What time do you actually go to the USOPEN?

About the players.... they practice in the practice courts obviously. Do you have like a sort of plan about players and their trainning sessions? I mean, if Lindsay is playing at a certain time, would you go to the practice courts a couple of hours before??

that's it for now:lol: sorry if i'm being annoying, just wanted to make sure about a few things.
thanks!

Joaco :wavey:

mike/topgun
Aug 11th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Have a good fun Joaco.:)
Cheer as loud as you can, so that Lindsay knows that there are many, many Tops.:angel: