Jennifer McGaffigan v Melissa Mang
4-Beier Ko v 10-Martha Garzon-Elkins
5-Marnie Mahler vs (Beau Jones or Michelle Dasso) to play 13-Angela Haynes
6-Shizo Katsumi/Gabriela Lasta v 15-Marina Bernshtein
7-Kristina Kraszewski/Stephanie Hazlett vs Sarah Witten to play Liza Andriyani
8-Lolita Frangulyan v Kathleen Blaszak

Rising Sun
Jun 3rd, 2002, 03:02 PM
Good luck Utako, Lauren, Shizu and Liza. :)

auntie janie
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:05 PM
Thanks, Egg! :cool:

MLF
Jun 3rd, 2002, 05:07 PM
One interesting first round qualies result:

Julia Roudkovskaya beat Monique Viele 7-5 6-7 6-3

Julia lost to the quite promising Lolita Frangulyan in the next round 7-6 6-3.

Good to see Monique at least fighting. Hopefully she's gonna stick with tennis and improve.

Randy H
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:39 PM
best of luck Karin, Katia, Beier, Gabriela, and Kristina :)

paul_masterton
Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:53 PM
good luck Jo Moore in main draw

Martian KC
Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:26 PM
Good luck to Katia, Lauren, Beier, and Lolita!

auntie janie
Jun 3rd, 2002, 10:04 PM
MirjanaLfan, I noticed Monique's name in there, too. Am happy to see that this time she won a set! :)

"Jomo" is playing here? I will root for her, then! :D

Katia is playing a lot these days -- she is in the qualy list for Allentown next week, as well.

ThePonos
Jun 4th, 2002, 05:21 AM
Congrats to Liza Andriyani, Wukirasih Sawondari

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:01 AM
1-Ma. Fernanda Alves (BRA) v Feriel Esseghir (ALG)
Q- v Lauren Klavaria (USA)
WC-Whitney Deason(USA) v Jo Moore (GBR)
Q- v 6-Jennifer Embry (USA)

4-Alyssa Cohen (USA) v Nicole Pitts (USA)
Shenay Perry (USA) v Melanie Marois (CAN)
Q- v Candince De La Torre (USA)
Aneta Soukop (CAN) v 7-Tanner Cochran (USA)

8-Tracey O'Connor (NZL) v Marilyn Baker (USA)
WC-Michelle Mitchell(USA) v Keiko Tameishi (JPN)
Erika Clarke (MEX) v Q
Vanina Garcia-Sokol (ARG) v 3-Kristen Schlukebir (USA)

5-Michelle Faucher (USA) v Q
Q- v Jessica Kirkland (USA)
Q- v Milangela Morales (USA)
Q- 2-Holly Parkinson (USA)

King Aaron
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:18 AM
Good luck Alyssa !!!

auntie janie
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Eggy, thanks for posting the draw. Why did you put those particular ladies' names in bold (apart from Jo Moore, of course!)???
Are you a Pitts, Perry, and Deason fan? I ask becuase I don't know who to root for aside from Jo.

Jo, if you see this, pls. tell me who are the nicest girls! :)

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:16 PM
i always post my favs in bold

heard alot about Whitney from a Sarah Borwell who hits with her, she's quite promising.

Shenay is also pretty good and she beat Anna B this yr

Alek
Jun 4th, 2002, 12:23 PM
Qualifying Round

(1)Karin Palme MEX def. (16)Utako Suzuki JPN 6-7(4) 6-2 6-2 :D
(2)Katia Afinogenova RUS vs. (9)Lauren Cheung AUS
Jennifer McGaffigan USA def. Melissa Mang USA 6-2 6-1
(10)Martha Garzon-Elkins COL def. (4)Beier Ko CAN 7-6(2) 6-2

Michelle Dasso USA vs. (13)Angela Haynes USA
Gabriela Lastra USA def. (15)Marina Bernshtein ISR 6-3 6-3
Stephanie Hazlett USA vs. Liza Andriyani INA 3-6 6-2 6-2
Kathleen Blaszak USA def. (8)Lolita Frangulyan UZB 7-5 6-1

ThePonos
Jun 4th, 2002, 02:19 PM
Liza lost !!! Goodluck for double with Wukir
Alx : Thanks for the results.

auntie janie
Jun 4th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Thanks, Egg. I wil keep my eye out for those players.

Lolita :sad: :(

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 4th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Lolita :sad:

hoping for two withdrawals now

Katya better have won :)

auntie janie
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:09 AM
Egg, Katya is also playing in Allentown, maybe I'll see her. :)

Randy H
Jun 5th, 2002, 02:09 AM
well done Karin, Katia, and Gabriela :)

too bad Beier, at least next in for lucky loser :)

also best of luck in the maindraw to:

*Lauren Kalvaria
*Jo Moore
*Jennifer Embry
*Alyssa Cohen
*Melanie Marois
*Aneta Soukup

DutchieGirl
Jun 5th, 2002, 03:22 AM
Go Jo! :D Sheesh... no one else to support in this tourney! :rolleyes:

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 5th, 2002, 10:11 AM
Feriel Esseghir (ALG) d. 1-Ma. Fernanda Alves (BRA) 4-6 6-3 6-2 :)
Q-Michelle Dasso (USA)v Lauren Klavaria (USA)
WC-Whitney Deason(USA) v Jo Moore (GBR)
Q-Kathleen Blaszak (USA) v 6-Jennifer Embry (USA)

4-Alyssa Cohen (USA) v Nicole Pitts (USA)
Shenay Perry (USA) v Melanie Marois (CAN)
Q-Liza Andriyani (INA)v Candince De La Torre (USA)
7-Tanner Cochran (USA) d. Aneta Soukop (CAN) 7-6(6) 6-2

8-Tracey O'Connor (NZL) d. Marilyn Baker (USA) 6-3 6-0
WC-Michelle Mitchell(USA) v Keiko Tameishi (JPN)
Erika Clarke (MEX) v Q-Martha Garzon Elkins 6-3 6-4
Vanina Garcia-Sokol (ARG) v 3-Kristen Schlukebir (USA) 6-4 6-1

5-Michelle Faucher (USA) v Q-Karin Palme (MEX)
Q-Katia Afinogenova (RUS) v Jessica Kirkland (USA)
Q-Gabriela Lastra (USA) v Milangela Morales (USA) 6-4 6-2
Q-Jennifer McGaffigan (USA) d. 2-Holly Parkinson (USA) 6-4 6-3

auntie janie
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:01 AM
#1 and #2 seeds out in first round!?! :eek:

Good luck Jo, Alyssa, and Katie! :D :D :D

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:37 AM
seeded players will win $10K events less times than an unseeded player,
more times than not a qualifier wins as they are often the bright new guns of the game.

Not suprised Holly lost, she's lost the desire

gzimman
Jun 6th, 2002, 01:45 AM
There is VERY good tennis being played here on Hilton Head this week. My 2 faves from last year, Katia Afinogenova and Lolita Frangulyan, both returned. While it was very nice to see them play again, it also would have been ok if they had "moved up", of course. They both seemed to be more-than-acceptably improved from last year (and both even prettier than last year), and the level of play here has (sometimes) been basically the actual equivalent of Family Circle. These girls are GOOD!

Lolita played 2 quite good matches on Sunday, coming back from a 2-6 tiebreak in the 1st set of the 2nd match. And I think she could have played even better, although her opponents were QUITE good. Then I think she again held back a bit (on Monday), and lost, to Kathleen Blaszak, who was absolutely RELENTLESS (Kathleen had long conversations with herself throughout the match, which was amusing). Lolita is VERY close to playing much better than she did this week, though she played VERY well. And she is pretty and entertaining and smart and nice!

Katia missed Sunday 'cause she was in Louisville at the 10K playing in the Final (she lost though, in 3). So she won 2 on Monday, playing quite well, then 1 on Tuesday, playing less well, yet all were against players playing VERY well - smart and clever Kat STOLE these matches with AMAZING play at critical times. Today, however, the "amazing" Kat was mostly MIA, with the 1st set going to Kat mostly on errors from opponent Jessica Kirkland. Jessica then stopped making errors, and continued her RELENTLESS rockets (which were there in the 1st as well), and Kat's bag-of-tricks seemed mostly empty, and Jessica took it in 3. Kat's doubles loss later was basically unimportant, although also basically not her fault. Kat is capable of TRULY AMAZING play, and could be a real star someday. Meanwhile, she is very nice, and very pretty, and plenty young (maybe 16?). These past 2 weeks she has won 7 and lost 2 (singles). That's fine, I think. I hope Kat agrees. Her remark, "I'm tired.", is totally understandable.

(By the way, Jessica was my fave from last fall's Juniors here, so I guess she is my fave now here, but can I forgive her for defeating sweet Kat?)

If anyone wants pics (jpg) of players here this week, I have dozens of both digital and scannable: email gzimman@fusai.com - please specify desired pixel height (they are vertical).

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 6th, 2002, 03:52 AM
Katia is 15, disappointed she lost :sad: and to a 14 yr old as well, must hurt.

thanx Gary

kournikovafan13
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:29 AM
Full First Round Results: http://www.efekt.com.au/cgi-bin/draw.exe/tourshow?id=1057
Thx Aceman:wavey:

Well Done Jo Moore:)

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:05 AM
well done Jo ;) best of luck in rd 2 :)

OMG ......... Keiko only lost 7-6 in 3rd, so close

auntie janie
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:19 AM
Thanks for your report, gzimman. :)

Congrats Jo! :)

No letdown for the Canadian Melanie Marois after her win in Louisville, I see. Who is she, Egg? Will she be moving up from the $10K level soon, like Melinda Czink?

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Melanie is 18, Randy knows alot more about her than i do.

she's already moved up 300 places this yr :) so she's doing nicely

auntie janie
Jun 6th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Wow, not bad. Canada could use a new player.

Alek
Jun 6th, 2002, 11:29 AM
:eek: good job Karin she had lost to Faucher 6-1 6-0 in February and now she lost again but it was a 4-6 6-2 6-2 good luck next time Karin :D

barabanschikova_fan
Jun 6th, 2002, 07:16 PM
Don't lose your time with Marois. She don't have a lot of talent. She will never reach the top 150.

jomo
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:12 AM
Hey guys,
I am sorry I have missed a few days but it is not always easy to spend alot of time at the computer.
I ended up not playing today due to in my match yesterday I pulled 2 of my calf muscles. I am not sure how I actually won, well OK I do, I played very well, but as I could not move I just hit alot of winners!! My leg was no better this morning, so I thought, as did the trainer, that it would be preferable to rest and not reinjure more and get better for next week as I am in Main Draw of Allentown. I am not sure if you guys know this but the USTA has some thing called curcuit points, in which you can accumulate points from the 3 $10,000's prior to the $25,000. (the top 4 players with the most points go into MD).They are totally seperate from WTA points, but it does give you a chance to play in Main Draw of the following $25,000, if you have dome well in the $10,000's. (This only applies to a curcuit that has 3 $10,000' s and a $25,000). This curcuits winner are:
Me :)
Melanie Marois
Michelle Dasso
Katia Afinengova
This has worked very well as all of us would have had to play qualifying.
Melanie was going to be playing Toronto but due to being in the top 4 she has deceided to play the $25,000. (Smart move)
So, now it is time to get 100% fit and get ready for the $25,000.
Janie, as for who the nice players are?? Most of the girls are nice and very approachable. You always find a few girls who are arrogant but in general the are all nice!!
Todays results:
Kalvaria bt Essigher
Faucher bt Kirkland.
O'Connor bt Mitchell
Cochran bt De La Torre
Marios bt Cohen
Lastra bt McGaffigan
Clarke bt Sokoal Garcia.
Ok, well I think I covered everything,
Talk to you guys in Allentown
:)

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:04 AM
thanx Jo for the news, hope your leg gets better soon :)

glad you and Katya got into Allentown :)

Ferierl :(
Jessica :(

Alek
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:18 AM
Thanks Jo Moore :)

Erika :eek: omg she is in one of those events ;) next are 10 r1 exits :p

Vamos Erika :bounce:

Scotso
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:09 AM
Too bad Karin, but good fight! :)

Shut up Bkova_fan :rolleyes:

:bounce: Vamos Erika! :bounce:

auntie janie
Jun 7th, 2002, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the info, Jo! The Allentown main draw just got much more exciting for me! I hope your leg is fully healed by then. :)
I HOPE to be in Allentown on Monday (qualies) and Saturday (semis). I look forward to watching you in the semis, Jo! You will spot me - -I'll be the rowdy middle-aged lady shouting your name and cheering you on! :D :D :D

gzimman
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:13 AM
Friday report from Hilton Head: In the far court it was Kalvaria d. Blaszak: 6-4, 6-1. Blaszak played fairly well (1st set, at least), hammering rockets, but making many errors. Kalvaria was very patient, smart, and calm (almost peaceful), with good serves, good returning, and few errors. I think I know how the O'Connor vs. Clarke match turned out, but I'm not sure, except it was 2 sets, and not particularly close.

In the near court was the high drama: Lastra d. Faucher 5-7, 6-2, 6-4. Faucher was very emotional, berating herself for every lapse (and there were many), and hitting very hard, especially serving. Lastra also hit quite hard, and played smart and fairly calm. On a "perfect" day for both players, Faucher is probably the better by a fair bit, yet on a "real" day I would bet on Lastra. Lastra was very impressively consistent. The 1st and 3rd sets were VERY close, especially the 3rd.

Then came the match of the day, and maybe of the tournament: Cochran d. Marois: 7-6(8-6), 4-6, 7-5. For about 3.5 hours, these two battled totally and completely, nothing held back, on every shot of every point. There were very few errors and many, many long points, and many deuce games. They both hit almost unbelievably hard throughout, including serves. Marois (pronounced "mahr-wa", I think) played (slightly?) better than Cochran, overall, except for the last two games, when she seemed to run out of steam, and sort-of gave it away. (Marois won 5 straight in Kentucky last week, including the Final over Katia, then 2 more here before today). Marois was down 2-6 in the tiebreak and came back, then Cochran stole it. The 2nd set was also very close, with Marois up 4-1, then (I think) it was 4-4. The 3rd set was the most intense and dramatic of all - very equal play through 5-5. Cochran served it out.

Both Marois and Cochran played at least at a top 100 level, hitting very hard, precise, and smart, with tremendous toughness. Marois was more emotional than Cochran: that could be the theme for today: calmest wins.

The tenacity and enormous energy of Marois was VERY impressive (her 8th Singles match in less than 2 weeks!). Cochran's abilities were approximately equally impressive.

auntie janie
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:39 PM
gzimman, thanks for the report. :)

Now I've seen two conflicting views about Marois here, but that sounds like a terrific match, very entertaining. Congrats to Tanner for piulling it out. :)

Randy H
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:39 PM
janie,

I would bet more on gzimman's analysis, as it is the unbiased one ;)

Melanie is a pretty good player, she is still young and of course will have to gain more experience and work on consistency, but she is a fairly capable player all-court, and if she keeps working hard then these results will keep continuing, and hopefully she will keep rising up :)

thanks Jo for letting us know about the 10k circuit winners, congratulations to you, Melanie, and Katia, hope all get good results (and aren't stuck in the same bits of the draw!) :)

well done to Lauren and Gabriela, hope one of them can win this title now :)

too bad Melanie, but a good fight against a good player, and hope now she can rest up a bit to perform well in Allentown :)

auntie janie
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the Melanie report, Randy H! :)

auntie janie
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:28 AM
The Final is set:

KALVARIA vs. LASTRA

Just as Eggy noted is normal in these 10Ks, there is a qualifer in the Final.

BOTH ladies won their semifinal matches in 3-sets -- and, strangely, both matches featured 2 Tiebreak sets.

All news courtesy of Aceman's site. Thanks, Aceman! :kiss:

Now we can await the inside scoop from gzimman! :D

gzimman
Jun 9th, 2002, 03:55 AM
Saturday report from Hilton Head:

Today's Singles Semi's were, well, WOW!!!!!

The 1st match was Lastra vs. O'Connor. It started soon after 9 but I didn't get there until 9:30 (long story....). Lastra was down 2-5, but brought the set back to tie-break, then took it (7-3, after going up 5-0). Very impressive comeback for Lastra, with O'Connor also playing very well - both players hitting quite hard and accurately, with not a lot of errors.

In the 2nd set Lastra went quickly up 2-0 and grinned like it was over, then played pathetically for 2 games and we were back on serve. O'Connor saw her chance and pulled out all the stops. Lastra quickly did likewise. O'Connor played slightly better than Lastra for the rest of this set (both playing 100%) and took it in a tie-break 10-8. This 2nd set (after 2-2) was probably the best "quality" tennis today (but not the most entertaining!).

In the 3rd set, O'Connor was unable to maintain her 100% (falling back to maybe 70%) while Lastra also fell back, but to only 80% or so, and Lastra took it 6-1. This set was much closer than that score, with the 4th game being especially excellent, almost putting the set back on serve.

Both players played quite well, hitting quite hard, smart, clever, calm, and with (mostly) few errors. Lastra was significantly more consistent, but the best play was by O'Connor in the latter part of that 2nd set.

This match was played under very cloudy skies, in coolish (for here) temps (70's?), and considerable wind.

SO: Lastra d. O'Connor: 7-6(7-3), 6-7(8-10), 6-1. It took almost 3 hours.

Then the clouds went away, there was bright sun, and the temp went up about 20 degrees in a few minutes. Also, the wind seemed to increase. Spooky....

Then it was Kalvaria vs. Cochran.

I started out rooting for Kalvaria (I'm not sure why), but sometime late in the 2nd set, I couldn't help thinking that Cochran had earned the victory - then she got even better, but so did Kalvaria.

This match, even 6 hours after it's end, is hard to put in words. Kalvaria's skills, composure, and toughness were very, very impressive. Kalvaria did amazing things which were just barely in the province of the possible. But Cochran did magical, impossible, things. Cochran was Zena, Willow, and Buffy too! (Pop culture reference - cool!) Kalvaria was merely mortal, like Chris Evert.

Except for 1 game from Kalvaria and 2 games (and a tie-break) from Cochran, both players basically played 100% throughout, with Cochran hitting especially hard.

In the 1st set, both players played 100% throughout, trading consecutive breaks twice in the middle (with Kalvaria going up a break both times, then Cochran taking it right back). Cochran's magic (or "spirit" or tremendous effort) finally took the tie-break 7-4 (I think).

In the 1st part of the 2nd set maybe Cochran was not quite 100%, or maybe Kalvaria had a brief bit of magic also, but Kalvaria went up 4-1, then 5-2, then Cochran came back to make it 5-4 (back on serve), but Kalvaria took it on a break: 6-4.

Starting the 3rd set, Kalvaria had a truly awful service game, gifting Cochran with the break, which she held to 5-3. Then Kalvaria went down 15-40, giving Cochran double-match-point, but Kalvaria held: 5-4. So Cochran was serving for the match. This game went on about 1/2 hour, with Cochran having maybe 10 (or more!) match-points, (she was screaming, "Why can't I win this expletive-deleted match?!" and "I'm such a choke!") and Kalvaria had maybe almost as many break-chances. Then: 5-5. Cochran then lost a tiny bit of her 100%, and after 2 holds the tie-break went to Kalvaria: 7-3.

SO: Kalvaria d. Cochran: 6-7(4-7?), 6-4, 7-6(7-3). It took almost 4 hours.

Kalvaria earned this match, but Cochran deserved it.

So the final is Lastra vs. Kalvaria.

The local paper (which is sometimes accurate) has this: "After capping off incredible college tennis careers at Stanford University less than two weeks ago, Lauren Kalvaria and Gabriela Lastra are making a smooth transition into the professional game ..... Kalvaria and Lastra played Nos. 1 and 2 singles, respectively, for Stanford, which defended its NCAA team title on May 19."

(report by gzimman@fusai.com)

aceman
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:06 AM
Thanks for the reports Gary. Do you have Lastra and Kalvaria pics? You can send me them by email

amy2468
Jun 9th, 2002, 05:02 AM
If you go onto the Stanford website (www.stanford.edu) and click on athletics and womens tennis there are pics there.

auntie janie
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:31 PM
Wow, what a great show! Lucky gzimman to witness it! I didn't realize these players were from Stanford. Almost 4 hours, sheesh! :eek:

aceman
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:14 PM
Thanks Amy

Lastra won today 0-6,6-4,6-2

gzimman
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:56 PM
Sunday report from Hilton Head:

Today was the Final: Lastra vs. Kalvaria

It started 9ish, sunny, not terribly hot (80+), some wind.

The 1st set went quite quickly. Kalvaria was almost flawless, while Lastra was, well, not - she made many errors, including many "dumb" ones. Kalvaria took it: 6-0. It was a bit closer than that, like 6-1ish, but probably not 6-2ish. I recall only one game which was closely contended. Kalvaria was very accurate, but not hitting super-hard.

The 2nd set was very different, for Lastra, at least. Kalvaria played about like the 1st set, maybe even a little better. Lastra was A LOT better: few errors, quite accurate, and hitting quite hard. Lastra was broken in the 1st game, but then she broke right back, held, and broke again to go up 3-1. But then a break and hold brought 3-3 - back on serve. Lastra then held for 4-3, and broke for 5-3. But then Kalvaria broke back (at love, I think) for 5-4, back on serve. Lastra then took the set with a break (love again, I think): 6-4. This set was really quite close, and although Kalvaria played even better than in the 1st set, Lastra played much better than in the 1st, and better than Kalvaria for basically the entire set, including the 1st game.

In the 3rd set, Kalvaria seemed a bit weary, and much more so by the end of it (especially the last 2 games), while Lastra showed basically no fatique, and was hitting very hard and being very aggressive. It was holds through 3-2, then Lastra went up a break to 4-2, held, and got another break (at love, I think) for the set, and match: 6-2.

SO: Lastra d. Kalvaria: 0-6, 6-4, 6-2. It took less than 2 hours.

This was a good match, but not a great one. Yesterday's 1st match was great, and the 2nd was GREAT+++!!! Today there were few deuce games, and even few long points. There were, however, many spectacular and precise shots and winners, and many amazing serves, including many quite fast ones (especially from Lastra). (However, neither were serving, or hitting, as hard as Cochran, Marois, Faucher, or Blaszak, for instance.)

Note this, though: Kalvaria, who didn't have to qualify, won 4 in a row, before losing this Final, including the very impressive and spectacular victory over Cochran yesterday, which was truly earned (although, in a sense, tragic). Meanwhile, Lastra was one of only 4 who had to play 1st round qualifying (66 in qualifying for 8 slots) - Lastra won 9 in a row in 8 days (4 to qualify, 5 to win)! That's a WOW! And the Faucher and O'Connor wins were quite tough (and today was really no picnic).

Note also that Kalvaria/Lastra teamed in Doubles, winning 3 in Qualifying, and 2 more in Main Draw, before losing to the eventual winners (Andriyani/Sawondari) in a close 3-set Semi. So Lastra played 15 matches in 8 days: 14 wins - 1 loss.

Kalvaria got $1100 ($1000 + $100), Lastra got $1700 ($1600 + $100).

Much VERY EXCELLENT tennis on Hilton Head this week! If I were only slightly more insane than I am, I would be on the road right now, headed for Allentown. Rand McNally sez it's only about 15 hours away! Hmm, I'm thinking, maybe.......

(reported by gzimman@fusai.com)

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:39 PM
thanx Gary for report

well done Gaby

VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:48 PM
Gizman, go on to Allentwon! We need you! ;)

gzimman
Jun 10th, 2002, 05:54 AM
Well, Joshua, according to my Rand McNally, you are closer to Allentown in Walhalla than I am here in Hilton Head. You go. It's your turn.

We need you!