PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe ppl can be bi?

rada
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:55 AM
Hey just wanted to see what ppl think about the bi thing? do you believe in it?

Brooklyn90
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:00 AM
ummm yes cuz im bi

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:00 AM
hahahah yes paco i was just thinking of u :P but then u poSTED!

alot of people think there's like a gradient w/ two ends.... on one end is 100% heterosexuality on the other end is 100% homosexuality and in the middle is like 100% bisexual.

i also know an asexual.

No Name Face
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:01 AM
not without a preference either way. it could be like 60/40, though.

Brooklyn90
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:01 AM
hahahah yes paco i was just thinking of u :P but then u poSTED!
:D

Brooklyn90
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM
not without a preference either way. it could be like 60/40, though.
sometimes im more into girls then the next day i can be more into guys

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM

ur like a flip flop

ploop

Brooklyn90
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:04 AM
ur like a flip flop

ploop
lol yeah im greedy ;)

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:05 AM
lol yeah im greedy ;)

rawrrrrrrrr that's hot

be greedy w/ me plz

Brooklyn90
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:05 AM
rawrrrrrrrr that's hot

be greedy w/ me plz
lol anytime :kiss:

No Name Face
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:06 AM

well i always considered bisexuality the notion of being able to have a sexual attraction to any human, male or female. i didn't think it was like wake up in the morning, i like dudes (and vice versa).

i'd consider myself straight in the sense that i prefer girls to guys, but i don't believe that one can be completely straight or completely gay. i really just don't believe in absolutes.

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:07 AM
i also know an asexual.

yes.... i quoted myself.

anyways, i think there a lot of asexual people in the world... they just choose heterosexuality because society makes them feel like that's what they should choose -- they don't realize that they are actually asexual.

Brooklyn90
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:07 AM
well i always considered bisexuality the notion of being able to have a sexual attraction to any human, male or female. i didn't think it was like wake up in the morning, i like dudes (and vice versa).

i'd consider myself straight in the sense that i prefer girls to guys, but i don't believe that one can be completely straight or completely gay. i really just don't believe in absolutes.
yeah i don't think most ppl are completley 100 percent straight

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:08 AM
i think there is a homosexuality/heterosexuality gradient
asexual gradient
and an isexual gradient

i'm like 90% homo
0% asexual
and 5% isexual

hahahaha >_<

Brooklyn90
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:13 AM
i think there is a homosexuality/heterosexuality gradient
asexual gradient
and an isexual gradient

i'm like 90% homo
0% asexual
and 5% isexual

hahahaha >_<
:lol: ok

partbrit
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:22 AM
There's nothing to "believe in." There are a great number of people who are equally or almost equally attracted to both genders.

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:40 AM
yes. :D

rada
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:49 AM
i guess i'm not to sure if i'm bi str8 or gay

UDACHi
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:56 AM
of course.

TF Chipmunk
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:00 AM

I'd put it as love, not just sexual attraction. But yeah totally agree with you.

bionic71
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:01 AM
"believe in it"....like santa??

Without getting into a tiresome back and forth diatribe.....

the short answer is YES.

AjdeNate!
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:22 AM
Bi, straight, gay, asexual... sure.
You an even be antisexual like me.

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:00 AM

go gay. ;)

---

i have a smalll attraction to pretty black girls esp. if they have big booties and look classy.

Wigglytuff
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:16 AM
of course it is possible for people to be bisexual. so yes i believe, THAT said. i make QUITE the sport of telling bi people i DO NOT because its just so much fun to be so mean. its one of my favorite sports. :devil:

Cator
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:17 AM
Yes, simply because I'm a Bisexual...

GrandSlam05
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:26 AM
yes, but like NNF said I still think you have a slight preference. I don't believe you can be EXACTLY 50% attracted to each sex.

Milito22
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:27 AM
I'm bi............. :hatoff:

Cator
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:28 AM
Well, I think women are more attractive... But that doesn't mean I'm straight... I like guys too...

Kenny
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:28 AM
Greeeeeeeedy!

:P

!<blocparty>!
Aug 8th, 2006, 09:22 AM

Birthday:
April 10, 1990

Ah, wait a couple of years. :p

I think people can be bi, but I don't think many bisexuals would be equally as happy dating both sexes. Like, I could probably date a woman but at the end of the day I'd probably end up fancying some guy.

égalité
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:33 PM
of course it is possible for people to be bisexual. so yes i believe, THAT said. i make QUITE the sport of telling bi people i DO NOT because its just so much fun to be so mean. its one of my favorite sports. :devil:

Oh, Wiggly! I'm pretty gay myself, but I can go Pokésexual if you really want ;)

Wigglytuff
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:51 PM
:lol: Oh, Wiggly! I'm pretty gay myself, but I can go Pokésexual if you really want ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: ;) :kiss:

GrandSlam05
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Birthday:
April 10, 1990

Ah, wait a couple of years. :p

I think people can be bi, but I don't think many bisexuals would be equally as happy dating both sexes. Like, I could probably date a woman but at the end of the day I'd probably end up fancying some guy.
:kiss: Good point. It seems like most people I've met who call themselves "bi" are younger.

"Sluggy"
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:37 PM
I think so. If you like people a lot and just really love getting to know and share with them, if you super open minded and are willing to work with whatever equipment the person has, then your bi. why not. I am heterosexual and I (while single) was pretty willing and able to sleep with just about any healthy women, so i cant see why a person cant open up the field even larger and have sex with both sexes.

SpikeyAidanm
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Yeh, being bi doesn't mean you like girls and guys 50%-50%, it's just that your open to a relationship with either sexes.

However, I do think many gays/lesbians say they are bi to cover up... or they aren't totally comfortable with their sexuality yet.

Another bi guy here.

ampers&
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:58 PM
yep.

however, i've been loving the ladies more than the fellas recently.
but i could still use a good fuck from a guy every now and then. :)

~Cherry*Blossom~
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:01 PM
I remember talking about this with my teacher. She said:

"There is no such thing as bi-sexual, it just means you're a slut"

I couldn't stop laughing. It was a class discussion during Physics. There was rumour about someone in our year doing something at a club.

Lollipop
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:16 PM
Yeh, being bi doesn't mean you like girls and guys 50%-50%, it's just that your open to a relationship with either sexes.

However, I do think many gays/lesbians say they are bi to cover up... or they aren't totally comfortable with their sexuality yet.

Another bi guy here.

Agreed.
And it's not the best when you like a guy who says he's bi but actually only wants men. :awww:

MinnyGophers
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:20 PM
There was rumour about someone in our year doing something at a club.

WEll, ELABORATE :devil:

roarke
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Greeeeeeeedy!

:P

I concur... bi-sexuals are just plain GREEDY! I say pick a side and stick with it! :D

GoDominique
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Depends on how you define "bi".

manu
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I read some research article a while ago (though I'm not able to give any references, sorry) where researchers found that men could only be attracted to the 2 sexes in a 3:1 ratio. So men would either be (roughly) 75% attracted to women and 25 % to men (the straight guys I guess) or they'd be 25 % attracted to women and 75% to men (the gay guys). So, according to that research team, bisexual males don't exist! I don't know if it's true or not, I just thought it was interested. :)

The research wasn't performed with women. In another scientific article BTW, I read that women are equally attracted by male and female feromones (for those who might not know: a feromone is a kind of sexual hormone our bodies produce as a chemical sex attractant). Straight men would only be attracted by female feromones, while they would find male feromones repulsive! I don't know what the results were for gay men and women though...

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:49 PM
yes, but like NNF said I still think you have a slight preference. I don't believe you can be EXACTLY 50% attracted to each sex.

yea probably not exactly... maybe that's very rare... but maybe u could be close likt 50.5% women, 49.5% men

CondiLicious
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Personally if I was going to label myself as anything it would be "lesbian" but there are plenty of guys I find attractive. And although I definitely prefer and feel more comfortable being in a relationship with a woman I'd never completely rule out the possibility of one day meeting a member of the male species that I'm totally into and can have a meaningful relationship with! So yeah, I think that people can be bisexual but I wouldn't class myself as being that way. I'm like... 90% lesbian... I find it hard to believe that you can be *equally* attracted to both.

CooCooCachoo
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:51 PM

If you have sexual fantasies about and feelings for boys and girls, no matter in what proportion, you are bisexual. Doh.

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:02 PM
we should just shutup talking about this nonsense and all go 50/50 bi and have a big orgy

Fantastic
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:44 PM
Double adaptor, anyone? ;)

There's an actor named Jonathon Schaech who revealed on "The Rosie O'Donnell" show that he was bisexual. He talked about his same-sex attraction to Tom Cruise (whom Rosie also "likes") and called it a crush that he's had since he was younger. Schaech is/was married to Christina Applegate and says that although he is bisexual and will be attracted to men as well as other women from time to time, he has chosen to be with Christina exclusively, hence their marriage.

The common misconception about bisexuality is that it is all about sex and how often and how many times they can get it, when all it really is someone living their own life and being open to a committed relationship with someone of either gender without the exclusivity of one over the other. Most animals are bisexual. Studies have proven that. Certain mammals "become" heterosexual to procreate and continue the species. When they want to "have fun" they seek out the same sex. I believe it is monkeys and dolphins who do this. Damn, animals are way more cooler than humans! But that's a whole new "...ality," isn't it? ;)

geegables
Aug 9th, 2006, 01:59 PM
of course you can be bi
i think everyone is bi to some degree
its just that our society is constructed into such a way that your pressured into fitting only one stereotype whether it be gay or straight .. when in fact you can be in the middle

Kart
Aug 9th, 2006, 07:46 PM
People are who they are.

rebel_ffighter
Aug 9th, 2006, 09:08 PM
of course someone can be bi but he/she will surely have a preference,it cannot be equal...btw bi are just greedy people LOL