Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:58 PM
I'm not feelin this group or the song.

Ferosh
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Danita Kane = Dream Version 2.0

Ferosh
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Why is Aubrey always front and center? She fucking sucks!

PatrickRyan
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Why is Aubrey always front and center? She fucking sucks!
:lol: i noticed that to, it's cuz she's the hot one

mirzalover
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:38 PM
:lol: i noticed that to, it's cuz she's the hot one

i'm sorry but shannon looks better to me must people i've talked to think aubrey is not that good looking

Wannabeknowitall
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Can someone tell Diddy to stop making these groups that barely even last an album.
I don't like them. Their voices are too high and annoying.
He's only using them for publicity for his album that comes out in October.

Knizzle
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:42 PM
I'm not feelin this group or the song.

Listen to their songs entitled. "Right Now" "Hold Me Down" and "One Shot"

UDACHi
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:48 PM
they look bad, sound bad, and the song is very cheesy.

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Listen to their songs entitled. "Right Now" "Hold Me Down" and "One Shot"

I'll give those songs a shot by I haven't liked a Diddy made project since Biggie died.

Knizzle
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:07 PM
I'll give those songs a shot by I haven't liked a Diddy made project since Biggie died.

Timbaland, Darkchild and Brian Michael Cox produced them. I thought Danity Kane's album would be shite also, but I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely underestimated them.

serenafan08
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:09 PM
Yo Kniz...where can we hear those tracks?

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:12 PM
Timbaland, Darkchild and Brian Michael Cox produced them. I thought Danity Kane's album would be shite also, but I was pleasantly surprised. I definitely underestimated them.
ok I'll def check it out because Timbo is my favorite producer.

K-Dog
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:18 PM
yeah, I agree with Kniz on this. i thought that they were going to BOMB, but they are more than half decent imo. those songs are def. good songs. thank god that Diddy didn't make himself the star with them.

Derek.
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:22 PM
Danity Kane! :inlove:

They are all so hott. :drool:

Aubrey is my favorite! :hearts:

Derek.
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:24 PM
I don't like them. Their voices are too high and annoying.

Then don't listen to them.

It's that simple. :shrug:

le bon vivant
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Yo Kniz...where can we hear those tracks?

Right Now - the Timbo track
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=A34CB29A1C194E41

Hold Me Down - the Darkchild track
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=031514677407DD0C

harloo
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:53 AM
I like the song but they look so cheesy in the video. Laurie Ann should be fired for those dance moves. What can you expect from someone who chorographed Cassie's video though? :tape: :lol:

PatrickRyan
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:54 AM
yeah, I agree with Kniz on this. i thought that they were going to BOMB, but they are more than half decent imo. those songs are def. good songs. thank god that Diddy didn't make himself the star with them.
same here

TF Chipmunk
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:55 AM
I saw the premiere on TRL today. I thought they'd be ok, but boy was I in for a less than stellar surprise :o

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:04 AM
this song is weird...

my biggest problem w/ the song is that i feel like one person could be doing the job of the 5 girls. they all sound slightly different, but not different enough to warrant the use of 5 different girls.

hingisGOAT
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:21 AM
omg. people actually like them? they're the d-list pussy-cat dolls; shorter, uglier and can't sing. well, the shortest, ugliest one CAN sing :haha: cruel world!

watch their music video on youtube or d-listed. aubrey has at least two full-on titty shots. probably the only thing about 'danity kane' [what a crap name] anyone will talk about

NyCPsU
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:42 AM
the song on trl today was not good
i switched to flavor of love right away :rolls:

i was hoping they would do good too, but the song is borrrringgggg as hell. ill listen to those other tracks later, hopefully there a bit better.

Black Mamba.
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:55 AM
I gave those tracks a listen and the beats are tight, I just don't like their vocals. When I saw who was in the group I can't say I expected much more on the vocal end considering Jasmine probably would've made the group over D.woods if she could only harmonize. I think this group will have about the same success that Cheyenne, Ashley Simpson, and Ashley parker Angel had after their MTV shows.

shap_half
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:57 AM
I like them. I enjoy their ballad Ride 4 You. Do you guys know where I may be able to download the track?

Sir Stefwhit
Aug 8th, 2006, 08:03 AM
It's easy to hate on this group considering Diddys track record with girl groups, not to mention the whole reality tie-in (cheesy). But I have to be the first to admit that they have some pretty good tunes. 'Showstopper' is ok, nothing special although the more I hear it the more I like it. I downloaded a few other tracks on limewire and to my surprise they're pretty damn good. Based on what I've heard so far, I'd buy their album.

Maria Croft
Aug 8th, 2006, 09:06 AM
I don't think Show Stopper was the best choice for a first single.
But I like the group, and will definitely buy the album :)

volta
Aug 8th, 2006, 09:31 AM
ew

skanky~skanketta
Aug 8th, 2006, 11:34 AM
this song is weird...

my biggest problem w/ the song is that i feel like one person could be doing the job of the 5 girls. they all sound slightly different, but not different enough to warrant the use of 5 different girls.that's why Sugababes RAWK!

Pheobo
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Do we really need another set of girls that prance around lip synching to over- produced music?

PointBlank
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:24 PM
omg. people actually like them? they're the d-list pussy-cat dolls; shorter, uglier and can't sing. well, the shortest, ugliest one CAN sing :haha: cruel world!

watch their music video on youtube or d-listed. aubrey has at least two full-on titty shots. probably the only thing about 'danity kane' [what a crap name] anyone will talk about

Like the Pussy Cat Dolls can sing. :lol: All of them can sing, with Aubrey usually sounding bad, but the other 4 are good. How many sing in PCD? One.

PointBlank
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Anyways, I actually like them. They have some songs I dont, and I wouldnt have picked this song as their single though.

V-MAC
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Danity Kane - what an awful name for a group :o Maybe if Taquita had made the group they would be a differant story but they're rubbish. They'll never match the success of TLC or Destiny's Child.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:20 PM
Not feeling them at all.

Album didn't do much either.

I really hope that Cherish stomp these girls to the ground with their album!!!

Cherish :worship:

~Cherry*Blossom~
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:21 PM
BTW, which show was Le'Che Martin in???

Was it this season? Was it even making the band??? :lol: I'm loving her solo stuff.

Knizzle
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:27 PM
BTW, which show was Le'Che Martin in???

Was it this season? Was it even making the band??? :lol: I'm loving her solo stuff.She was on the first season. Her stuff is nice.

Knizzle
Aug 9th, 2006, 05:25 AM
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=DEE47DEB6135171F

Here's a nice one from Dawn under the name "Dawn Angelique" before officially being in Danity Kane. There are several other tracks from her debut album floating in cyberspace, but this was the best one IMO. It's called "So What"

Lulu.
Aug 9th, 2006, 05:36 AM
I like them. I think Dawn is the best

harloo
Aug 9th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Not feeling them at all.

Album didn't do much either.

I really hope that Cherish stomp these girls to the ground with their album!!!

Cherish :worship:

I like you avatar. I see Monica is letting the goodies hang out.:hearts: :)

Harju.
Aug 11th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Damn you, J.
Now I'm hoooked :tape:

'Right Now' is HOT HOT HOT.

le bon vivant
Aug 11th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Damn you, J.
Now I'm hoooked :tape:

'Right Now' is HOT HOT HOT.

:tape::tape::tape::lol:

!<blocparty>!
Aug 11th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Danity Kane? LMAO. Doesn't Diddy have enough money already.

I just downloaded a load from Limewire and they all suck.

lk89
Aug 11th, 2006, 06:56 PM
All of their songs sound way over-produced! And Danity Kane what kind of name is that!

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 11th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I like the song, but I don't think Aundrea deserved to be in the band

iPatty
Aug 11th, 2006, 08:52 PM
i like aundrea. i think she's the most talented of the group. she sounds good in the beginning of "hold me down".

i think, as a group, they aren't gonna do too well. i think that individual, aundrea and d.woods are good singers. dawn and aubrey aren't very good. i dunno what's up with shannon. she's like the ugly stepsister.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 11th, 2006, 08:59 PM
i like aundrea. i think she's the most talented of the group. she sounds good in the beginning of "hold me down".

i think, as a group, they aren't gonna do too well. i think that individual, aundrea and d.woods are good singers. dawn and aubrey aren't very good. i dunno what's up with shannon. she's like the ugly stepsister.
Today I watched making the band and even diddy said something that Aundrea sucks (not literally of course). To me the best singer is Aubrey, she also dances really really good.
I agree that they probably won't do well, they won't top PCD :p

iPatty
Aug 11th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Today I watched making the band and even diddy said something that Aundrea sucks (not literally of course). To me the best singer is Aubrey, she also dances really really good.

to each his own. :p i think aubrey comes across as a fake white girl trying to fit in somewhere that she doesn't belong.

i agree aubrey is the best dancer, though.
no, i doubt they'll go anywhere. just like the previous making the band project. it'll be interesting to see how show stopper does.

le bon vivant
Aug 11th, 2006, 09:52 PM

LOL! you have no taste at all. Aubrey is cut from most songs for a reason. Dawn and D. Woods both dance better than Aubrey.

K-Dog
Aug 11th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Show Stopper is the song on my myspace. I love it. Imo, the singing order from best to worst=1. Dawn 2. D.Woods 3. Aundrea 4. Shannon 5. Aubrey

harloo
Aug 12th, 2006, 02:00 AM

She's a good dancer but her vocals are terrible. Aubrey does have that "It Factor" unlike the other girls but Aundrea and Dawn can sing circles around her.:lol:

Ferosh
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:27 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7vx6vi

30 second clips of all the songs from the album.

Harju.
Aug 12th, 2006, 05:40 AM
LOL! you have no taste at all. Aubrey is cut from most songs for a reason. Dawn and D. Woods both dance better than Aubrey.

:spit: Word. :lol:
And then she stormed off and cried. Boohoo.
She's given the place as the "pretty pretty face".

Lulu.
Aug 12th, 2006, 05:51 AM

I agree. Especially Dawn

ZAK
Aug 12th, 2006, 07:55 AM
Aubrey is the hottest

jbeacinu
Aug 12th, 2006, 07:55 AM
My favorite by far is D. Woods. Anyway I wondered why Shannon isn't like singing in any of the songs I see/hear... :confused: But I don't really care because I don't like her :devil:

They can cut Shannon and Dawn out of the group and they'd do fine...Keep D. Woods and Aundrea because they are the best singers...and Aubrey because she is Fucking hawt :drool: :lol:

jbeacinu
Aug 12th, 2006, 07:58 AM
actually no I am fine...I like Dawn

ZAK
Aug 12th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Plus Aubrey went to UC Irvine so she must be pretty smart

Jericho
Aug 12th, 2006, 08:17 AM
aundrea is definitely the best ;)

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 12th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Lol what? you have your opinion, I have mine! Everyone has his own taste! To me the best is Aubrey and if you don't agree then fine, I don't care.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 12th, 2006, 11:01 AM
She's a good dancer but her vocals are terrible. Aubrey does have that "It Factor" unlike the other girls but Aundrea and Dawn can sing circles around her.:lol:
I've heard just Shop Stopper, no other songs. But mostly I base on what I've seen in Making The Band (polish name Road to fame :lol: ) and to me Aubrey was the best. I like other girls too but not as much as Aubrey...

Lulu.
Aug 12th, 2006, 11:44 AM
I dont really like the song "Showstopper" but the video is cool. I cant wait for thier album to come out

jbeacinu
Aug 12th, 2006, 09:27 PM
I dont really like the song "Showstopper" but the video is cool. I cant wait for thier album to come out

August 22nd can't wait! lol I like the song...but anyway Aubrey proves she is the best by staying since the first season of making the band 3 all the way to now

Jericho
Aug 12th, 2006, 10:22 PM
August 22nd can't wait! lol I like the song...but anyway Aubrey proves she is the best by staying since the first season of making the band 3 all the way to now

so was aundrea ;)

le bon vivant
Aug 12th, 2006, 10:28 PM
I've heard just Shop Stopper, no other songs. But mostly I base on what I've seen in Making The Band (polish name Road to fame :lol: ) and to me Aubrey was the best. I like other girls too but not as much as Aubrey...

What season are you all on in Poland? Have you all gotten the most recent season, the one where all of the other girls are exposing Aubrey's mediocrity? Or are you all in the season where they are still trying to choose which girls will be in the final group?

Knizzle
Aug 12th, 2006, 10:29 PM
What season are you all on in Poland? Have you all gotten the most recent season, the one where all of the other girls are exposing Aubrey's mediocrity?

:haha:

She's the "pretty white girl" tho............right?? :scratch: :sad: :tape:

iPatty
Aug 12th, 2006, 10:36 PM

aubrey the best? :tape:

by your logic, aundrea would be the best too. check your facts. :D

i love dawn. she's so cool. and d.woods. that girl cracks me up.

jbeacinu
Aug 12th, 2006, 10:59 PM
so was aundrea ;)

yea but Aubrey stayed strong through the whole time unlike a lil slip by Aundrea in the 2nd season...but yea and Aubrey was picked first..while Aundrea was last lol

Vincey!
Aug 13th, 2006, 01:37 AM
this song just suck :o..I hate people when they copy an another person or group who do well, even more when they suck more then their model

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 13th, 2006, 10:02 AM
What season are you all on in Poland? Have you all gotten the most recent season, the one where all of the other girls are exposing Aubrey's mediocrity? Or are you all in the season where they are still trying to choose which girls will be in the final group?
Next week will be the final episode of season when Diddy finally will make the band

SilK
Aug 13th, 2006, 11:39 AM
Danita Kane = Dream Version 2.0

I really liked Dream! :(

*not diddy related* does anyone remember Allure? to this day I am still in love with their debut album. everything after that sucked.

SilK
Aug 13th, 2006, 11:40 AM
I like the song but they look so cheesy in the video. Laurie Ann should be fired for those dance moves. What can you expect from someone who chorographed Cassie's video though? :tape: :lol:

:eek: what's wrong with the Me & U video? :shrug:

le bon vivant
Aug 13th, 2006, 06:42 PM
:eek: what's wrong with the Me & U video? :shrug:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lbokS-rYItA

Nothing. :help:

StarDuvallGrant
Aug 14th, 2006, 12:47 AM
:haha:

She's the "pretty white girl" tho............right?? :scratch: :sad: :tape:

Who keeps on telling her she's pretty :confused:

Knizzle
Aug 14th, 2006, 01:08 AM
Who keeps on telling her she's pretty :confused:The woman she sees in the mirror.