PDA

View Full Version : 15 year old gay wins right to be Carnival Queen

spiceboy
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:34 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006340460,00.html

Gay Dave is carnival queen!
By JOHN COLES

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/levitti/0200634096200.jpg

A SMALL town has picked a new carnival queen — a 15-year-old gay LAD.

Excited David Bridge will camp it up through the streets wearing a DRESS, TIARA and HIGH HEELS.

He auditioned in front of the mayor of sleepy Axbridge, Somerset, who did not have the heart to turn him down.

David, who carries a handbag and wears make-up, said: “I’ve always liked the carnival and I thought, ‘Why not take part?’

“It seemed fun and I thought I’d enjoy dressing up. I haven’t yet decided whether I’m going to wear a red ball gown or a black one.

“When I did the audition there were a few in the audience who didn’t know what to make of me.

“But then others said, ‘If you’ve got the balls to do it, go for it’.”

David came out a year ago and prefers to be called Darius.

He added: “There will be a few bigots who might not approve, but I’m hoping to show I’ve enough confidence to carry it off.

“It’s important to show you don’t have to be in London to dress up as a gay or in drag costume.”

Just four wannabe queens applied for the annual Blackberry Carnival in September — two previous girl winners, David and Kayleigh Sweet, 16.

Mayor Barry Hamblin, 60, wanted all of them involved — so he nominated the previous years’ queens as princesses, Kayleigh as queen and David as “alternative” queen.

The four will parade up and down the town with the floats and procession.

Carnival committee chairman Robin Goodfellow, 66, said: “We couldn’t eliminate him just because he was male.

“Some people might be offended but we’d rather be inclusive than exclusive. It’s hard enough to get people involved as it is.

“If there had been more girls applying for the post, this might never have happened.”

But local Chris Whittaker said: “We can’t believe it. It’s political correctness gone mad.

“How on earth can you have a carnival queen who’s a bloke?”

:worship:

SilK
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Dallas, is that you? :angel:

Kart
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:46 PM
David came out a year ago and prefers to be called Darius.

LOL.

yellowcard
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Man, he's so much more gay than I am, even though we share the same age.

Martian KC
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Mayor Barry Hamblin, 60, wanted all of them involved — so he nominated the previous years’ queens as princesses, Kayleigh as queen and David as “alternative” queen.

:tape: :haha:

CooCooCachoo
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:03 PM

:rolls: :spit:

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:10 PM
What on earth is happening to this world? :fiery: Very upsetting.

VivalaSeles
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:21 PM

What is really upsetting is that there are still people like you around.

Ferosh
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:21 PM

Oh shut the fuck up already. Why don't you just go to your Jessica Alba thread and jerk off to that if your manhood feels so threatened. :rolleyes:

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:25 PM
What is really upsetting is that there are still people like you around.
Oh yeh, people like me....

People that are straight and hate seeing 15 year old kids that are gay and go to the mayor saying they'll wear a dress, tiara and high heels. :rolleyes:

MinnyGophers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM

People that are straight and hate seeing 15 year old kids that are gay and go to the mayor saying they'll wear a dress, tiara and high heels. :rolleyes:

Why does that bother you so much? IS he hurting your in some way?
Are you threatened that he's has the guts to do that?
Yeah, I thought so.

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:30 PM
Why does that bother you so much? IS he hurting your in some way?
Are you threatened that he's has the guts to do that?
Yeah, I though so.
The guts to be an idiot? Wow.

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:30 PM
:retard:
why do you keep coming in those threads about gayppl (it's not like the word "gay" isn't used in the title) if it upsets you so much? :confused:

MinnyGophers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:32 PM

You're the one who is an ignorant idiot here.
Seriously, I'm really curious why it bothers you so much. If anything, it's more women running around for you, isn't it?
Oh wait that's right. Most women wouldn't associate with a bigot like you, because it's the 21 st century. Don't worry though, Fred Phelps found himself a hottie. You will too.

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:33 PM
:retard:
why do you keep coming in those threads about gayppl (it's not like the word "gay" isn't used in the title) if it upsets you so much? :confused:
Because I just want to put my point across, just like the other morons on this site.

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:34 PM
because it's the 21 st century.
Why does that matter? :confused: Morals are still morals.

SilK
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Jessica Alba is hot though. :drool:

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:35 PM
no commentary from the peanut gallery

MinnyGophers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Why does that matter? :confused: Morals are still morals.

Well unfortunately for the likes of you, "morals" as you call it, is seriously declining. This whole decline is called multiculturalism. Like it or not, most people are getting more cultured and more educated.

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:39 PM
most people are getting more cultured and more educated.
More educated? They're getting taught to become gay? Some world we live in...

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:40 PM
Because I just want to put my point across, just like the other morons on this site.
Good luck with that!
cause I don't think anyone is getting your point!

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:41 PM
you don't teach a person to be gay
:rolleyes:

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:41 PM
right. because it's possible to teach someone to be gay. get a life. :smash:

MinnyGophers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:42 PM

No the world is getting taught not to be ignorant and prejudiced against people who are different. "Dont judge thy neighbor". Familiar?

Anyways, goodluck in life. It must be horrible to be so ignorant.

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:43 PM
Keep telling yourself that. :yeah: :tape:

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:45 PM
so... riddle me this batman. if i hadn't been exposed to any gay people, went to catholic school and came from a staunch conservative family, who taught me to be gay? :confused:

MinnyGophers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:47 PM

What do you mean? I thought there were manufactures and schools. It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Gays, gays, everywhere, being manufactured, and trained to take over the woooorld.... They are marching on, they're everywhere. I hear dead people.

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:48 PM
so... riddle me this batman. if i hadn't been exposed to any gay people, went to catholic school and came from a staunch conservative family, who taught me to be gay? :confused:
I dunno. :scratch:

Yourself perhaps! :rolleyes:

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:50 PM
:haha:
yeah, my mum spent her whole life teaching me how to be a lesbian,
so that when i told her I am into chicks,
she could go on and start hating me! :rolleyes:

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:50 PM
I dunno. :scratch:

Yourself perhaps! :rolleyes:
OF COURSE! it all makes sense now... because i knew what gay was when i was younger. :rolleyes:

Ilikebigboobies
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Langers I would not even bother.

:bowdown: for trying though!

Langers
yeah, my mum spent her whole life teaching me how to be a lesbian,
so that when i told her I am into chicks,
she could go on and start hating me! :rolleyes:
She knows what's best for you. Smart woman. :)

Grohl
What do you mean? I thought there were manufactures and schools. It's a conspiracy, I tell you. Gays, gays, everywhere, being manufactured, and trained to take over the woooorld.... They are marching on, they're everywhere. I hear dead people.
yeah
but i got it from this tape that they sell in recordstores!
you put it on when you go to sleep and then you hear
"you are so lesbian, be a butchwife"
all night long!

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:52 PM
She knows what's best for you. Smart woman. :)
yeah, that's why she's completely at ease,
now that she's seen that i'm happy with my gf!

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:53 PM

Cheers mate, much appreciated! :yeah:

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:55 PM
yeah
but i got it from this tape that they sell in recordstores!
you put it on when you go to sleep and then you hear
"you are so lesbian, be a butchwife"
all night long!
Waste of money if you ask me, you should've just kept your money and be straight. :)

MinnyGophers
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Waste of money if you ask me, you should've just kept your money and be straight. :)

But why? Wouldnt it be so much more fun for her to become gay and be ostracized by her family? DUH.

Dexter
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:57 PM
More educated? They're getting taught to become gay? Some world we live in...Lmfao!

Stop with this shit already pls! :)

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM
would life be that much more fun on the straight side?

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:01 PM
would life be that much more fun on the straight side?
he's just jealous. he wishes he could be gay because i knows how awesome it is, so he's taking out his frustration on us. :p

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:02 PM
But why? Wouldnt it be so much more fun for her to become gay and be ostracized by her family? DUH.
:yeah:
I'm actually liking my life as it is right now.
I came out to my entire family a few weeks ago,
I have an amazing gf, who I love very much
I got a job that I love
why would I wanna be straight?

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:03 PM
he's just jealous. he wishes he could be gay because i knows how awesome it is, so he's taking out his frustration on us. :p
I think there's more to it
I think he's having feelings for some guy
discover the gay side inside him
and doesn't know how to deal with it...
poor him!

Just Do It
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:06 PM

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:07 PM
I think there's more to it
I think he's having feelings for some guy
discover the gay side inside him
and doesn't know how to deal with it...
poor him!
:lol:

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:08 PM
:lol:
why else would he be coming into these threads all the time...
he's curious, right?!

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:13 PM
why else would he be coming into these threads all the time...
he's curious, right?!
it makes perfect sense.

COME ON OUT, THE WATER'S FINE :wavey: :lol:

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:16 PM
it makes perfect sense.

COME ON OUT, THE WATER'S FINE :wavey: :lol:
:lol
he doesn't dare to show his swimwear :p

CooCooCachoo
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:19 PM

What is upsetting about people being different? He is not hurting anyone.

CooCooCachoo
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:22 PM

You got a third of it right. Yes, you are a moron.

But no, you are not trying to get a point across.

And no, the other people here don't appear to be morons.

Martian KC
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:29 PM

MTV. Damn them with their loud music!

Grohl
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:43 PM
MTV. Damn them with their loud music!
yeah, they are just evil!

VivalaSeles
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM

That type of "guts" you certainly have it.

mandy7
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:03 PM

oh shut your face, you homophobic piece of crap
you're such an attention whore with your useless threads
and all that for vcash
i reckon if langers donates the right ammount of vcash
you'll be his bloody boyfriend!

so yeah, go ahead, stay clear of this thread
we all know what a :retard: you are anyhow!

mandy7
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:06 PM

i dunno, it's quite shocking really
i know what might turn you straight though :p
a picture of our lovely daniel (langers) :lol:

Langers
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:09 PM
oh shut your face, you homophobic piece of crap
you're such an attention whore with your useless threads
and all that for vcash
i reckon if langers donates the right ammount of vcash
you'll be his bloody boyfriend!

so yeah, go ahead, stay clear of this thread
we all know what a :retard: you are anyhow!
If you're paying someone out then they must be a pretty good person, as is the case here...

grmbl
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:29 PM
Jesus dude.. Get a life..

roarke
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:34 PM
Aren't these things gender specific, as in Male =King and Female =Queen and not the colloquial reference of a gay male as a "Queen"! So if you are a dude you enter the King portion and if you are a girl you enter the competiton in the female category. If gender specific distinction are to ignored maybe we should simply discard from our vocabulary all together. Should he be allowed to reign as Queen... no! It doesn't have any thing to do with the fact that he is gay! It has to do with the fact that he is a dude. He should have entered the Carnival King category!

SilK
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Still, Jessica Alba is hot though! :drool: ;)

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:14 PM
i dunno, it's quite shocking really
i know what might turn you straight though :p
a picture of our lovely daniel (langers) :lol:
i hope to never see such a picture :tape:

Helen Lawson
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Next you know someone will sue Miss America so "he" can compete in a dress!

I'm all for drag queens, particularly if they do me well, but I think it's dumb to get involved in lawsuits over something stupid like a float queen.

SelesFan70
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Well, is he gay or just a woman in a man's body. There's a HUGE difference. :)

SelesFan70
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:21 PM
Well, is he gay or just a woman in a man's body? There's a HUGE difference. :)

Helen Lawson
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Well, is he gay or just a woman in a man's body. There's a HUGE difference. :)

Either way, hon, he needs to learn the road is rocky in life and they need to stop coddling all this youth today. I'm all for the little fairy, but he needs to do it the hard way, like I did, you know what I mean?

Kart
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:26 PM

I'm sure you could manage to do that whilst remaining civil if you really wanted to.

SelesFan70
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:31 PM
Either way, hon, he needs to learn the road is rocky in life and they need to stop coddling all this youth today. I'm all for the little fairy, but he needs to do it the hard way, like I did, you know what I mean?

Helen, I totally agree with you. I think we gays lose site of the fact that alot of folks still dont like us because we become so insulated within our own little cliques. But I'm really tired of gays wanting to be treated like everyone else, as we all should be, but then wanting special favors done on their behalf so some little fag can compete as a woman. Either he's a man or a woman...which is it? The fact that he's gay should have little to do with the discussion. If he's a man, then he shouldn't be allowed to compete. If he wants to chop off his dick, then fine...come back next year and compete as a woman.

Am I making it all too simple? :confused:

Helen Lawson
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Helen, I totally agree with you. I think we gays lose site of the fact that alot of folks still dont like us because we become so insulated within our own little cliques. But I'm really tired of gays wanting to be treated like everyone else, as we all should be, but then wanting special favors done on their behalf so some little fag can compete as a woman. Either he's a man or a woman...which is it? The fact that he's gay should have little to do with the discussion. If he's a man, then he shouldn't be allowed to compete. If he wants to chop off his dick, then fine...come back next year and compete as a woman.

Am I making it all too simple? :confused:

No, you're not making it too simple. I mean, if he wants to be a queen on a float at gay pride, fine, but this is a contest for like a real woman, you know what I mean? He's not a real woman. If he wants to have a sex change and compete on the merits, fine, but as is, this is a title for a woman! I can't believe someone bitches on about being a queen on some dumb float!

Kirt12255
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:55 PM
Ohhh for fuck sake!!! 15? GO AND DO YOUR'E HOMEWORK!!

His parents and the organisers should be shot!

Next year it will be 13!

Did you know 10 year olds are coming out now? Was this what the gay movement wanted? I'm disgusted and stand by my points against gay's adopting. I'm gay myself...fuck give it time!! Coming out before puberty? Hmmm (gonna get slammed for that one I'm sure)

Too many queens...too few of the brain cells. Bikkies are nasty hey...why I don't touch them?:rolleyes:

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Did you know 10 year olds are coming out now? Was this what the gay movement wanted? I'm disgusted and stand by my points against gay's adopting. I'm gay myself...fuck give it time!! Coming out before puberty? Hmmm (gonna get slammed for that one I'm sure)
to be fair, i'm pretty sure 10 year old straight kids are experimenting with their sexuality nowadays, so it would make sense that some are coming out at that age... i though i read somewhere that like 5th graders are having oral sex. i think children before puberty of both orientations need to ease off the whole sex thing :help:

MinnyGophers
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:30 PM
If you're paying someone out then they must be a pretty good person, as is the case here...

You mean like prostitutes? So gay people are horrible, but prostitutes must be pretty good people? Okay.

Crazy Canuck
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Ohhh for fuck sake!!! 15? GO AND DO YOUR'E HOMEWORK!!

His parents and the organisers should be shot!

Next year it will be 13!

Too many queens...too few of the brain cells. Bikkies are nasty hey...why I don't touch them?:rolleyes:

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE! Why come out once you've realized it and are comfortable enough to come out, before puberty or not, when you can totally hate yourself and feel like a fraud throughout most of adolescence instead? AWESOME.

:crazy:

Philip
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:16 PM
Funny... but kind of irritating. :p
Good for him, and rather him than me. :p

The_Pov
Aug 7th, 2006, 11:24 PM
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j159/levitti/0200634096200.jpg

Do you think he plucks his treasure trail?...it's so...neat!

rada
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:41 AM
whatever makes him happy i guess

bionic71
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:06 AM
It certainly would be nice to live in a world where gay people never had to "come out" at all...where an individuals sexuality was just accepted and wasn't such a big deal.

Teens that are not gay never have to deal with the added pressure of hiding their true sexuality....there sexuality is just accepted with little or no opposition or questioning..be it self questioning or the disapproval of others.

I knew I was gay from an incredibly early age....even pre-puberty and before I had much of an understanding of what "gay" or "sex" really was...I certainly was aware that I wasn't interested in girls by the age of about 10.
By 15 though...I certainly knew that I was gay and had come to terms with the notion myself, there was no personal conflict ....notably because I had a fabulous support network at home.

Back to the topic...

I applaud the young man for his courage, he must feel confident enough and have a good support network....

I liken it to the the few openly gay students I teach at school...who find the school environment where I work to be supportive enough for them to reveal their true identities....a great weight off their shoulders which then lets them concentrate on their senior school studies....(certainly a better option than living in constant fear/denial right through high school and often well into their twenties and beyond in many cases...as plently of people on this web-board can relate to I am sure).

In the end...its a bloody carnival parade...and maybe my understanding of a carnival is incorrect....but I am sure it is about fun and glitz and certainly not to be taken too seriously. Its a kid dancing around dressed as a woman...big deal...he is comfortable with it...if adults find it objectionable then it is more indicative of their own personal prejudices, ideals and contempt than much else.

F-R-E-A-K
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:07 AM

:spit:

:haha: :haha:

~{X}~
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:57 AM
Good for Darius! If he has the balls to go out there and be who he is, I praise him. :D He and I could be shopping buddies! :bounce:

~{X}~
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:02 AM
No, you're not making it too simple. I mean, if he wants to be a queen on a float at gay pride, fine, but this is a contest for like a real woman, you know what I mean? He's not a real woman. If he wants to have a sex change and compete on the merits, fine, but as is, this is a title for a woman! I can't believe someone bitches on about being a queen on some dumb float!

Oh Helen, he's probably more woman than those girls that will be walking beside him will ever be.

Kaiwhakahare
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:23 AM

Honey Im 19, and have done drag for 2 years now, and One of the most prolific Drag Queens in Dunedin, of New Zealand,

bionic71
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Honey Im 19, and have done drag for 2 years now, and One of the most prolific Drag Queens in Dunedin, of New Zealand,

Haven't we met before?

Kaiwhakahare
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:33 AM
Haven't we met before?

Could have :worship:

I done a show in the "wah wah" lounge in Melbs when I was over there, but other than that, my Pseudonym is Crystalle Chandeliairre

bionic71
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Could have :worship:

I done a show in the "wah wah" lounge in Melbs when I was over there, but other than that, my Pseudonym is Crystalle Chandeliairre

No...I think it may have been elsewhere...and not in person...maybe your posts remind me of someone else....just a hunch.

Kaiwhakahare
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:42 AM
More Pictures :P

Kaiwhakahare
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:43 AM
No...I think it may have been elsewhere...and not in person...maybe your posts remind me of someone else....just a hunch.

Oh ok

tennismaster8820
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:56 AM
Good for him! What ever makes him happy! But I don't get it realy! Does he want to be woman or what? I don't understand the people that are doing such superficial things, so they could stand out, being man or a woman! And why do some people act that way, can't they see themselves in the mirror? For me, being man or woman and acting that way is one thing, but trying to be something you're not, I don't get it! Person can be more feminine and not wear such clothes! :tape:

twight6
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Oh Helen, he's probably more woman than those girls that will be walking beside him will ever be.

inspite of the fact that you're probably right, i think you're missing her point. He has a Penis, not a Vagina.

I don't really care what this town is doing. I don't really care if he's gay or not. Roarke said it best: "It doesn't have any thing to do with the fact that he is gay! It has to do with the fact that he is a dude."

This town can do what it wants, but men should not be allowed to enter contests for woman.

bionic71
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:18 AM
I don't think it is a competition at all...its a street carnival...I don't think there is any sort of rigid entry criteria....it is not so serious.

In Australia we have the Moomba festival in Melbourne...theme "lets get together and have fun", it is not gay orientated, merely a celebration of Melbourne and its people. There is always a King or Queen...a celebrity usually....I remember Dame Edna Everage (famous comedian Barry Humphries dressed as a woman named Edna...the superstar housewife) leading the parade one year.
It is a fun parade, for a laugh.....and as far as I can see the carnival mentioned in this article is the same type of celebration...
I simply cannot fathom how a man in a dress is problematic to anyone.
Shakespeare used all male casts....I am sure plently of Desdamonas or Lady Macbeths had beards on stage.

UDACHi
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:23 AM
langers, you'll get you're tiara someday. :hug:

northern lad
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:28 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1103/northernlad23/oiveybrad.jpg

:eek:

dreamgoddess099
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:55 AM
Aren't these things gender specific, as in Male =King and Female =Queen and not the colloquial reference of a gay male as a "Queen"! So if you are a dude you enter the King portion and if you are a girl you enter the competiton in the female category. It has to do with the fact that he is a dude. He should have entered the Carnival King category!He wouldn't have won if he showed up in a dress and heels for the king competition. Just like a girl who didn't wear a dress or swimsuit wouldn't have won the queen competition. For pagents it's not just what gender you are, it's what gender you dress like.

~{X}~
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:58 AM
inspite of the fact that you're probably right, i think you're missing her point. He has a Penis, not a Vagina.

I don't really care what this town is doing. I don't really care if he's gay or not. Roarke said it best: "It doesn't have any thing to do with the fact that he is gay! It has to do with the fact that he is a dude."

This town can do what it wants, but men should not be allowed to enter contests for woman.

Its all good, I understand her point and I say who cares. In my school, the prom queen was omg a GUY. :eek: And no one really cared, they actually loved it because it was something different. Its a small contest anyway so who cares what they do, doesn't affect anyone's life but oh maybe some girl didn't get the chance to be queen, AWWWW. :sad: :lol: But it did say he was an alternative queen. :lol:

CooCooCachoo
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:47 AM

OMG.

What a freak :o

What is wrong with the world :cuckoo:

Kill all homosexuals :shout:

Langers :rocker:

mandy7
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:08 AM

he's still hotter in a dress than most men in pants are :lol:

Grohl
Aug 8th, 2006, 06:15 AM

What would our friend Langers think about that? :scratch:

égalité
Aug 8th, 2006, 10:17 PM

Yeah, seriously. Recently, I've had an overwhelming desire to lose friends, have family members insult me, not be allowed to marry, and be incessantly and damagingly stereotyped by the media. So I decided to become gay!

I sure am glad there are understanding straight people like you around who clearly know what they're talking about because they've done extensive research into the causes of homosexuality and the difficulties that we face everyday. Kudos, Langers. You probably adhere to the belief that straight people fall in love and gay people have sex. That would bolster the argument that homosexuality is a choice. But you see, anyone can sneak off to a motel room once or twice a week and slip under the scrutinizing view of society. It's the love part, oh, the love part, that so many homosexuals are terrified of because of people like you. You can't hide a relationship like you can hide a quick rendezvous. And here we have a self-fulfilling prophecy. Your hatred only allows homosexuals to do what you hate them for. Maybe you should take a sociology class.

Also, get laid so that you don't have to pay so much attention to what other people are doing in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

mandy7
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:30 AM
Langers? getting laid? :haha: :rolls: :lol: :spit: :dead:
like that'll happen!

Langers
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:32 AM
like that'll happen!
You're a champ Mandy. :worship: :rolleyes:

~{X}~
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:42 AM
like that'll happen!

:tape: :spit:

Grohl
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:44 AM
like that'll happen!

Langers
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:45 AM
:haha: :lol:

~{X}~
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:46 AM
:haha: :lol:

Funny isn't it. ;)

Langers
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:48 AM
Funny isn't it. ;)
Oh my, just hilarious! :lol: :lol:

mandy7
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:49 AM
You're a champ Mandy. :worship: :rolleyes:

~{X}~
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Oh my, just hilarious! :lol: :lol:

You are what, 17, 18 or what? How come you are so stiff, no pun intended. ;) You could be a fun guy if you just relax a bit and stop being so aggressive in your opinions. :wavey:

mandy7
Aug 9th, 2006, 06:58 AM
yeah, and let just have Christian have his way with you
i'm sure you'll light up :p

~{X}~
Aug 9th, 2006, 07:01 AM
yeah, and let just have Christian have his way with you
i'm sure you'll light up :p

Everyone does eventually.

:angel:

Kirt12255
Aug 14th, 2006, 10:39 PM
OMG I TOTALLY AGREE! Why come out once you've realized it and are comfortable enough to come out, before puberty or not, when you can totally hate yourself and feel like a fraud throughout most of adolescence instead? AWESOME.

:crazy:

Are you serious? 10 year olds should be playing with Barbie Dolls and Tonka Trucks...not sexually liberating themselves.:rolleyes:

esquímaux
Aug 15th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Dallas, is that you? :angel:lol :p