PDA

View Full Version : The 4400 Season 3

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Anyone watching this season? What do you think of Sean's visions? Is Isabelle the destroyer or savior of mankind?

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:31 PM
I've been watching and my conclusion is that Isabelle in herself isn't the destroyer, but the promicin that her body creates is the key. I believe that sean's visions were showing us that a war between the government and the 4400 is coming and on one level Richard preempts a strike and on another Isabelle refuses to fight the government.

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:57 PM
hmm, you mean his second vision where his uncle dies, what makes you think Isabelle refuses to fight the government? His uncle says something like I should've never talked you out of marrying her?????

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:10 PM
hmm, you mean his second vision where his uncle dies, what makes you think Isabelle refuses to fight the government? His uncle says something like I should've never talked you out of marrying her?????

I think when his uncle tells him he should've never convinced him not to marry Isabelle I think they want us to think that Isabelle went crazy and destroyed everything. I believe that Isabelle refuses to fight because I still believe that if she ever went crazy NTAC and sean's uncle would produce more of that stuff from the future that can kill Isabelle and they'd go after her.

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:19 PM
I think when his uncle tells him he should've never convinced him not to marry Isabelle I think they want us to think that Isabelle went crazy and destroyed everything. I believe that Isabelle refuses to fight because I still believe that if she ever went crazy NTAC and sean's uncle would produce more of that stuff from the future that can kill Isabelle and they'd go after her.

hmmm, the uncle still has that needle full of the stuff doesn't he?

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:29 PM
hmmm, the uncle still has that needle full of the stuff doesn't he?

He sure does, that's why I think the promicin is the key. We saw how Ryland and the government have already started using the promicin Isabelle has provided them. This promicin allows non-4400 to obtain 4400 abilities like that doctor proved about two or three episodes ago. The government and the 4400 are headed toward a battle and Isabelle is the key.

moon
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:50 PM
When did it start coming back on?
can't believe I've been missing episodes. :(

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM

I think it started back in July but it comes on USA on Sunday Nights at 9/8 central.

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:29 PM

yeah the season is almost over actually....where have you been?

DunkMachine
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:01 PM
And it looks like Collier is back

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah, Collier being back is a good thing. I can't figure out what is up with that other guy. The one who was trying to control Isabelle? Did she kill him?

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah, Collier being back is a good thing. I can't figure out what is up with that other guy. The one who was trying to control Isabelle? Did she kill him?

He was from the future too. You remember the episode where Maia and those other kids were taken to the future and Tom was brought to the future and told that there were other people in the future that wanted the 4400 to fail. The guy that was talking to Isabelle was one of those people.

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:27 PM
He was from the future too. You remember the episode where Maia and those other kids were taken to the future and Tom was brought to the future and told that there were other people in the future that wanted the 4400 to fail. The guy that was talking to Isabelle was one of those people.

Oh ok, but wouldn't someone from the future have some kind of power. He had none? Also, are we sure that the people that gave Tom that needle are the 'good guys'?

Scotso
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:04 PM
I love this show, but I do wish they would tone it down a little. They're introducing so many different plots that it's getting difficult to follow.

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:07 PM
Oh ok, but wouldn't someone from the future have some kind of power. He had none? Also, are we sure that the people that gave Tom that needle are the 'good guys'?

They never explicitly said that everyone from the future had powers. You bring up a great point. We don't really know if the guys that gave Tom the needle are the good guys. I can't say for sure that that guy was from the future but i know for sure that he isn't a 4400. However when they said that there was a group in the future that wanted the 4400 to fail i assumed that they meant him because in the season premire he had a needle and told Isabelle that was the only thing that could kill her, he was the one that told her to get close to shawn, and she killed him when she was sick of people telling her what she needed to do. If you remember that guy kept telling her to destroy the 4400.

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:09 PM
I love this show, but I do wish they would tone it down a little. They're introducing so many different plots that it's getting difficult to follow.

You're right, but I think the overall theme is that a war is coming between the 4400 and everyone else.

moon
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:27 PM
yeah the season is almost over actually....where have you been?

well, I was in Europe, then I moved to another state, then I had surgery. so I guess I've been out of the loop. :lol:

I'll have to do a search and catch up on the repeats.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:02 AM
well, I was in Europe, then I moved to another state, then I had surgery. so I guess I've been out of the loop. :lol:

I'll have to do a search and catch up on the repeats.

awww, surgery and moving both suck. :( I'm glad all is alright now. I would try torrent sights to see if you can find back episodes from this season.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:09 AM
They never explicitly said that everyone from the future had powers. You bring up a great point. We don't really know if the guys that gave Tom the needle are the good guys. I can't say for sure that that guy was from the future but i know for sure that he isn't a 4400. However when they said that there was a group in the future that wanted the 4400 to fail i assumed that they meant him because in the season premire he had a needle and told Isabelle that was the only thing that could kill her, he was the one that told her to get close to shawn, and she killed him when she was sick of people telling her what she needed to do. If you remember that guy kept telling her to destroy the 4400.

yeah but I don't think she killed him then. I think she killed him when that terrorist group kidnapped Sean and he didn't want her to go after him.

I'm starting to think the solution to the war is if Sean and Isabelle procreate? I'm sorry that they got rid of Lilly I really liked her.

It's really interesting about the 4400 and those 123 people with that mutation but my question is why didn't they just kidnap those 123 people and do to them what they did to thomas' wife? with one touch pair the people up???

So many questions.. :lol:

Black Mamba.
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:31 AM
yeah but I don't think she killed him then. I think she killed him when that terrorist group kidnapped Sean and he didn't want her to go after him.

I'm starting to think the solution to the war is if Sean and Isabelle procreate? I'm sorry that they got rid of Lilly I really liked her.

It's really interesting about the 4400 and those 123 people with that mutation but my question is why didn't they just kidnap those 123 people and do to them what they did to thomas' wife? with one touch pair the people up???

So many questions.. :lol:

I think you're right but I wonder why Richard turns. I hope they give him a new love interest because his wife is dead and his daughter is crazy and very mean to him. Richard needs to get out there before he gets killed.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:31 AM
I think you're right but I wonder why Richard turns. I hope they give him a new love interest because his wife is dead and his daughter is crazy and very mean to him. Richard needs to get out there before he gets killed.

Have you seen Richard's real name....:eek:

Yeah there are just mysteries all around. Who is the one who turns....Richard or Sean? Maybe neither? They may just not see the solution the same way. :help:

Isabelle is so scary because she's practically indestructable and she knows it and boy does she weild it around. ;)

I feel real bad for Richard, lost his wife, gained a daughter that may or may not be evil.

I can't help but remember that as a baby, isabelle didn't bond with Richard. Remember she talked to Lilly telepathically but not with Richard for a while. I wonder if that means anything?

Black Mamba.
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Have you seen Richard's real name....:eek:

Yeah there are just mysteries all around. Who is the one who turns....Richard or Sean? Maybe neither? They may just not see the solution the same way. :help:

Isabelle is so scary because she's practically indestructable and she knows it and boy does she weild it around. ;)

I feel real bad for Richard, lost his wife, gained a daughter that may or may not be evil.

I can't help but remember that as a baby, isabelle didn't bond with Richard. Remember she talked to Lilly telepathically but not with Richard for a while. I wonder if that means anything?

I think it does it seems like Richards has the greatest moral compass out of everyone yet he gets ished on at every turn. Richard needs to turn militant on some folks and get out of there. Isabelle is just too strong and I have a feeling Richard may start dating that lady helping him with his powers and if that happens Isabelle will only get worse.

Rocketta
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:57 AM
I think it does it seems like Richards has the greatest moral compass out of everyone yet he gets ished on at every turn. Richard needs to turn militant on some folks and get out of there. Isabelle is just too strong and I have a feeling Richard may start dating that lady helping him with his powers and if that happens Isabelle will only get worse.

yeah him and the counselor did seem to have a connection but if I was her I would run in the other direction. :tape:

Scotso
Aug 28th, 2006, 03:44 AM
SPOILERS!!!

So the season is over and there were a lot of resolutions! I have mixed emotions about Isabelle not having any powers anymore. It was a nice element, but I suppose she could always develop some more. Maybe Collier will welcome her back and give her some promicin? Who knows.

I hope Diana comes back, of course. And what happened to Alana? :eek: I hope they make the 4th season good. It HAS been picked up for another season. :)

Too bad we have to wait nearly a year for new episodes. :(

Rocketta
Aug 28th, 2006, 04:00 AM
SPOILERS!!!

So the season is over and there were a lot of resolutions! I have mixed emotions about Isabelle not having any powers anymore. It was a nice element, but I suppose she could always develop some more. Maybe Collier will welcome her back and give her some promicin? Who knows.

I hope Diana comes back, of course. And what happened to Alana? :eek: I hope they make the 4th season good. It HAS been picked up for another season. :)

Too bad we have to wait nearly a year for new episodes. :(

Yeah a lot happened in the finale for sure. I wonder if it means that the guy who told isabelle that she was there to destroy the 4400, lied when he told her she could save her mother by giving herself the shot? He certainly was lying that it would kill her. :shrug:

Poor Sean in a Coma and it's basically Collier's fault. :fiery:

Well besides the fact that Isabelle was out of control, I'm glad they took away her powers because it gives Richard someone to care for and care for him.

I just hope Maia comes back, she's the one I like the most.

I think Alana was taken by people from the future again......now what they'll do to her and if it was the good side or the bad side that took her....I don't know. :eek:

Scotso
Aug 28th, 2006, 04:08 PM
It was a good episode. I liked that they did resolve some things... I hate waiting a year after a cliffhanger :mad:

Rocketta
Aug 28th, 2006, 06:09 PM
It was a good episode. I liked that they did resolve some things... I hate waiting a year after a cliffhanger :mad:

yeah it was a good episode... and i agree about the cliff hangers.