PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton to magazine: I'm celibate

Andrew..
Aug 7th, 2006, 03:43 PM
Paris Hilton to magazine: I'm celibate

Sat Aug 5, 11:05 PM ET

LONDON - Paris Hilton (http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?p=Paris+Hilton) says she is sick of boyfriends and is celibate.

The 25-year-old who gained international fame when a former boyfriend posted a videotape of the couple having sex on the Internet denied leading a promiscuous lifestyle in an interview with the British edition of GQ magazine.

"I'm not having sex for a year. ... I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.

Of the videotape with Rick Solomon that became one of the most searched-for items on the Internet in 2003, she said: "I never received a dime from it. It's just dirty money and he should give it all to some charity for the sexually abused or something."

The Hilton Hotels heir and uber-socialite told the magazine she is "very shy" and relates to the late Princess Diana, who was hounded by photographers.

"I've been in cars trying to get away from speeding paparazzi before and it's horrible, so I can relate to Diana and the problems she had," Hilton is quoted as saying.

During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy.

When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair (http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?p=Tony+Blair), her response was: "Who? ... Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like."

Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance.

"I had to say `hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she is quoted as saying.

And why does she like Austria? "Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!"

No Name Face
Aug 7th, 2006, 03:58 PM
"I'm not having sex for a year. ... I'll kiss, but nothing else," says Hilton, who told the magazine she has had sex with only two men during her lifetime.

:haha:

*JR*
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:03 PM
Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance.

"I had to say `hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much," she is quoted as saying.

And why does she like Austria? "Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!"
She thinks she's the fucking Anna Kournikova. :devil:

Lollipop
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:32 PM
That's as interesting as my bathroom.

Helen Lawson
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:33 PM
Paris' idea of being celibate is not having more than one guy in bed at the same time!

Maybe she got some kind of really bad STD and it's scaring her to stop tramping around.

meyerpl
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:48 PM
After reading this (mercifully) short article, the question that came to my mind was, "Is Paris a member of Mensa International?"

Martian KC
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:56 PM
What does she consider sex? Cos I'm sure she kisses lots of cocks, though.

!<blocparty>!
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Paris. :D

£500,000 for waving to an Austrian crowd? DAMN.

She's such a lying whorebag. :hearts:

Black Mamba.
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Paris Hilton being celibate is

http://i2.tinypic.com/23vlwuc.jpg

For those that don't know I provided a definition of ducktales

Ducktales- to fabricate one's story or something that's too hard to imagine.

roarke
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:37 PM

I wonder.. she must mean she has only slept with two men for that day?

All the men she has slept with should now come out with statements of their own now....

ampers&
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Paris Hilton to magazine: I'm celibate
the citizens of the world to Paris Hilton: yeah right. :rolleyes:

adss
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:46 PM

I think the word "hundred" is missing from that sentence.

égalité
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Celibate as in "I'll sell a bit and give a bit away"?

miffedmax
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:34 PM
Poor Paris. She is confused. She was trying to say "I'm a celebrity", not "I'm celibate." Sadly for her, neither statement is true.

rebel_ffighter
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:37 PM
The part where she tells she "only had 2 partners in her lifetime" is f*cking hilarious...Maybe she means 2 (thousands) LOL

Mattographer
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:30 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

That's why I love Paris! :yeah:

hurricanejeanne
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:45 AM
She cannot be serious, can she? :tape: :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:52 AM
i don't see why i should be so quick to doubt her. you guys are just too lazy and quick to judge before actually thinking about her and her situation.

btw... this is news is OLD. she said she would practice celibacy for a year a long time ago.

RatedR Superstar
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:55 AM
:haha: i didnt know she's a comedian too ;) :lol:

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:58 AM
i want to give everyone on this thread a bad rep >_< lol
but there's 2 many people

now i'll think i'll get one :eek:

Cage
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:07 AM
Paris can do it :D

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Paris can do it :D

ur the only one who gets a good rep. unless ur being sarcastic =)

le bon vivant
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:12 AM
what she got to lie for? :shrug:

No Name Face
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:14 AM
what she got to lie for? :shrug:

considering we've seen her have sex with one of her sexual partners, we're led to believe that she's only had sex with one other male!?

Cage
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:23 AM
ur the only one who gets a good rep. unless ur being sarcastic =)

No no i <3 Paris!

MinnyGophers
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:52 AM
You know come to think of it, a lot of people are assuming she's.. how can i put this.. "promiscuous"..., but no one seriously can say with a 100% certainty that she really isn't. She might be a airhead, ditzy, gross, but who knows? Why would she come out and say something that would most likely backfire if she wasn't telling the truth?
But if it's true though... :lol:

Apoleb
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:33 AM

She's hilarious and dumb. You gotta love her.

go hingis
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:54 AM
I don't believe she won't have sex in a year, and also don't believe she's only had two partners, the more I see and read of these young socialites the more I think their all coked up and having big orgies with each other. This could also be the reason they don't mind sharing their sisters and friends partners.

I also remember reading that she made a deal with her ex to receive half the profits and thats why she didn't proceed with suing him. But u never know what's true these days.

moby
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:57 AM
cel·i·bate (sĕl'ə-bĭt)
adj.

Abstaining from sexual intercourse, especially by reason of religious vows.
Unmarried; unwed.
So she's not getting married within the next year. Not a big deal.

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 8th, 2006, 03:59 AM
considering we've seen her have sex with one of her sexual partners, we're led to believe that she's only had sex with one other male!?

if ur an exhibitionist, doesn't mean u do it w/ a lot of other people

and if u want to believe her... which should be hard considering u already don't.... the video was released w/o her consent

adss
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:03 AM
actually, I think i'm more surprised that she knew the word "celibate"