PDA

View Full Version : The 'Break-Up' Thread

rightous
Aug 7th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Lets diss our ex's

Also can we suggest ways of getting other are non-significant others (sleeping with soemone else has already been noted!!!lol).

I also found that Lara Fabian helps

Rocketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Well we'll never part so no worries for you! :wavey:

Kirt12255
Aug 7th, 2006, 03:52 PM
When my ex thought it was appropriate to take me to a fuck club for our 6 month anniversary, took his clothes off and went upstairs and had his way with someone else. We lasted 6 months and 1 day....his hot chocolate would have had him shitting for days. Bastard.

Was Bi-Polar who scored a massage EVERY night and I had him from 3 tabs down to 1 (and a half if we argued)....I deserved better.

Pity though...if he wasn't so screwed up I could have lived my life with him.

Ex before him I couldn't dish....Christian guy with a heart of gold.

Ok he had more chins than a Chineese phone book...only thing I can dish him on though.

Cool thread though....will be an interesting read (and educational for the young whipper-snappers I guess). :p ;)

Lollipop
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Can someone please explain what 'The Break-Up' actually is?

Kirt12255
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Can someone please explain what 'The Break-Up' actually is?

I imagined it to be someone you have spent a lengthy amount of time with. Then things turn bad and you seperate.;)

Lollipop
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:49 PM
Okay whatever. My ex is a dude who looks like Andy Roddick and made me really dislike Andy for about a year. Now I've realized it's not Andy's fault.
Me and my ex broke up because he cheated on me. It was the right thing to do. I'd to the same if I was with me.

furrykitten
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:19 PM
No dirt to dish in my breakup, just months of mental torture

northern lad
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:44 PM
my ex broke up with me via instant messenger 2 weeks before my birthday. but that's okay because he's getting fat and going bald :p

skanky~skanketta
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:30 PM
with-hold sex.

start acting single.

rightous
Aug 11th, 2006, 02:32 PM
Rockie baby we are together forever:)

Apart from the fact that me and my non-significant ex still act like we are a couple, we talk nearly every goddamn day. I think I may need to say enough is enough

rightous
Aug 11th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I also think listing the 10 things you hated most about them is a good start to moving on.

So who wants to start:)

Pheobo
Aug 11th, 2006, 02:36 PM
I don't want to diss...this was my only really painful breakup...the others were insignificant.

We were young and stupid and I understand now why you couldn't deal with my fucked up self, I'm sorry.

I wish I could say that to their face.

rightous
Aug 11th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Pheobo I'm sure you have learnt from the experience and make things better in the future:)

I guess with every relationship you learn something new about yourself

Pheobo
Aug 11th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Pheobo I'm sure you have learnt from the experience and make things better in the future:)

I guess with every relationship you learn something new about yourself

I've learned from all the other ones that I'm really good in bed

But I'm not good at anything else

Cage
Aug 11th, 2006, 03:00 PM
I dumped every person i have ever dated becausr they were pigs ect :lol:

rightous
Aug 11th, 2006, 03:26 PM
I've learned from all the other ones that I'm really good in bed

But I'm not good at anything else

Well at least thats something:lol:

esquímaux
Aug 11th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Bleh...liar...Liar......LIAR! We never really had anything going on. You led me on by saying all the right things and brushed me aside like a leaf in the wind. And then afterwards you broke that so-called trust I could have in you. Bleh, I love and trust people way too much and that's got to change...it's already changed. Now I keep everybody in the friendzone if even that. I see you everyday and don't even take the time to acknowledge your presence. And to think I never was physically attracted to you, but compromised my standards for the cliche-ish beauty within. I will continue to get over you and stop looking for love. Everytime I look for love it just doesn't work. They say it happens when you're not looking for it. Well I honestly think if it does happen, I'll shut the door on it quick.

Pheobo
Aug 11th, 2006, 03:36 PM
Oh yeah.

And, to Suri:

Feeling and love can be and usually are liabilities. You, my dear, are a hypocrite. But then again, thanks to you and some songs I wrote about you I made a pretty good amount of money...money you won't be dipping into anymore.

Much needed thread.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Aug 11th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I just saw the best break up advice by Homer Simpson a minute ago :lol: His adivce was for Lisa on how she should let Ralf down.

... and if that doesn't work, use these 6 simple words, "I'm not gay but I'll learn!"

OMG :haha: The man's a genious. (or the writers who write the stuff :p )

rightous
Aug 12th, 2006, 07:07 PM
I just saw the best break up advice by Homer Simpson a minute ago :lol: His adivce was for Lisa on how she should let Ralf down.

OMG :haha: The man's a genious. (or the writers who write the stuff :p )

genius:lol:

I think a holiday is good and get it on with some randoms