PDA

View Full Version : Damn loving the new Bananarama

Jakeev
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:27 AM
Ever since I discovered Bananarama had a new CD out after watching a video from them I purchased Drama and Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I am freaking hooked.

Takes me back and love a track on there called I Feel You. Very classy dance CD and Sara and Karen are looking freaking sexier than I remember when they were younger.

Anyone else enjoying the new work?

Kunal
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:55 AM
no idea

bionic71
Aug 7th, 2006, 08:04 AM
Ever since I discovered Bananarama had a new CD out after watching a video from them I purchased Drama and Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I am freaking hooked.

Takes me back and love a track on there called I Feel You. Very classy dance CD and Sara and Karen are looking freaking sexier than I remember when they were younger.

Anyone else enjoying the new work?

Hi Jakeev...
Yes...the album was released late late year, two singles have already been released "Move In my Direction" (UK top 20) and "Look On The Floor".

The album version of "Look On The Floor" is a bit dull...but try and get hold of the Angel City remixes. The track recently made the Top 5 on the US Billboard Dance Charts. PM me if you would like the remixes and I can send them to you via msn if you have a speedy connection.

"I Feel For You" was slated to be the third single in the UK...however it has been cancelled due to the album not performing well on the UK charts and it look sunlikely that the track will surface at all. It was rumoured that the Pet Shop Boys have remixed the track....so I am hoping it will pop up somewhere.

The album also saw "Love Is A Drug" get an an airing...this track has a long history...floating around (in different guises) for about 7 years. It was to be the girls big comeback single about 5 years ago...but it never happened...

Unfortunately, the singles gained little radio support and DRAMA floundered in the lower portion of the UK chart before vanishing. "Look On The Floor " did do well in Spain and "Move In My Direction" made a brief appearance in the Aussie Top 50 also.

Jakeev
Aug 7th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Hi Jakeev...
Yes...the album was released late late year, two singles have already been released "Move In my Direction" (UK top 20) and "Look On The Floor".

The album version of "Look On The Floor" is a bit dull...but try and get hold of the Angel City remixes. The track recently made the Top 5 on the US Billboard Dance Charts. PM me if you would like the remixes and I can send them to you via msn if you have a speedy connection.

"I Feel For You" was slated to be the third single in the UK...however it has been cancelled due to the album not performing well on the UK charts and it look sunlikely that the track will surface at all. It was rumoured that the Pet Shop Boys have remixed the track....so I am hoping it will pop up somewhere.

The album also saw "Love Is A Drug" get an an airing...this track has a long history...floating around (in different guises) for about 7 years. It was to be the girls big comeback single about 5 years ago...but it never happened...

Unfortunately, the singles gained little radio support and DRAMA floundered in the lower portion of the UK chart before vanishing. "Look On The Floor " did do well in Spain and "Move In My Direction" made a brief appearance in the Aussie Top 50 also.

Well they look to be getting a little U.S. exposure or at least on The Logo Chanel.

miffedmax
Aug 7th, 2006, 02:06 PM
The new Bananarama is on my "to get" list, but I haven't got it yet.

All the reviews I've heard from friends and even critics have said it's really good.

(I think I'm the only straight male Bananarama fan on earth).