TENNESSEE TITANS 126.00
HOUSTON TEXANS 161.00
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS 201.00

galadriel
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:15 AM
Good Luck Vikings :kiss:

kiwifan
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:17 AM
I actually went out and "scouted" a new sports bar today (watching the Hall of Fame Game).

I'm more than ready for an "All In" Season from my Dallas Cowboys. :cool:

Our Defense is going to be awesome this year.

Offense will need key people to perform/stay healthy.

Ilikebigboobies
Aug 8th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Preseason Week 1
Schedule

Thursday, Aug. 10
Cleveland at Philadelphia 7:30 p.m.
Indianapolis at St. Louis 8:00 p.m. (FOX)

Friday, Aug. 11
Denver at Detroit 7:30 p.m.
N.Y. Jets at Tampa Bay 7:30 p.m.
New England at Atlanta 8:00 p.m. (CBS)
N.Y. Giants at Baltimore 8:00 p.m.
Chicago at San Francisco 10:00 p.m.

Saturday, Aug. 12
Pittsburgh at Arizona 4:00 p.m.
Buffalo at Carolina 7:30 p.m.
Jacksonville at Miami 7:30 p.m.
Kansas City at Houston 8:00 p.m.
New Orleans at Tennessee 8:00 p.m.
Dallas at Seattle 10:00 p.m.
Green Bay at San Diego 10:00 p.m.

Sunday, Aug. 13
Washington at Cincinnati 8:00 p.m. (NBC)

Monday, Aug. 14
Oakland at Minnesota 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)

Black Mamba.
Aug 8th, 2006, 12:53 PM
I'm really interested in how daunte C. comes back from the injury. All reports show that he is really close to 100%.

kiwifan
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:49 PM
I'm really interested in how daunte C. comes back from the injury. All reports show that he is really close to 100%.

I think both Daunte C. and Steve McNair are going to do some major damage in the AFC this year. Patriots are going to suffer as a result of this. Colts are going to look like the greatest team ever, again...and choke...

...oh, I'm supposed to be getting ready for work right now. :o

:bolt:

*JR*
Aug 8th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Lets see how long it takes TO to PO Bill Parcells! :lol:

Ilikebigboobies
Aug 12th, 2006, 03:54 PM
Bump

~Carsten~
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I hope Kurt Warner can lead the Cardinals into the Playoffs!!
I think their Division is not the strongest. And now with Edgarin James as their Runningback and the Pass- Offence of last Year! :)
Warner will rock the new Arena in Phoenix :bounce: :worship:

Black Mamba.
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM
Jay C is the broncos' future quarterback. Jake Plummer is a bum and until we get a better quarterback we won't win the superbowl.

Ilikebigboobies
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Jumpman you support the Broncos? :rocker2:

Black Mamba.
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Jumpman you support the Broncos? :rocker2:

Yup, I live in denver and if you don't like the broncos here something is wrong. The Broncos are the only sports team in the state that everyone seems to like. Jake Plummer struggles here because the expectations are always high for this team and anything less than a superbowl is not acceptable.

snoop
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:47 PM
as usual me (and Rocketta) will support the Steelers :bounce:

:worship: http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2006/02/09/13/05_SB_DMR_Cowher_62841.jpg :worship:

Ilikebigboobies
Aug 12th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Yup, I live in denver and if you don't like the broncos here something is wrong. The Broncos are the only sports team in the state that everyone seems to like. Jake Plummer struggles here because the expectations are always high for this team and anything less than a superbowl is not acceptable.
I'm from Australia but always been a Denver fan.
Every time I see a game at Mile High they always seem to have perfect whether. Always thought it was the "ideal" place to be. :shrug:

Expectations being high is a good thing, as that means they must have the potential or ability to do well.

Also think Mike Shanahan is a great coach! :D

Black Mamba.
Aug 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM
I'm from Australia but always been a Denver fan.
Every time I see a game at Mile High they always seem to have perfect whether. Always thought it was the "ideal" place to be. :shrug:

Expectations being high is a good thing, as that means they must have the potential or ability to do well.

Also think Mike Shanahan is a great coach! :D

The weather is nice here but it is so unpredictable. It can be really hot on Monday and by Friday you'll be buried in 3 feet of snow.

SloKid
Aug 12th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Come on Giants! :)

I'm interested in seeing what this Draft class will do, a lot of big names coming to the league this year.

~Carsten~
Aug 13th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Cardinals won 21:13 vs Steelers! :)
Kurt Warner 9/13 118 yrds; 2 TD; 0 Int

for the 1st real Game. They did a great Job and that without Edgarin James ( Who played only 2 Plays [1. -2 yrds, 2. 0 yrds])

Well I don't understand Matt Leinert, the Rookie QB. That he still didn't sign a Contract with Arizona. They have one of the best WR Duos in the League and he can learn from a 2 Time MVP and Super Bowl Champion. Idiot

kiwifan
Aug 13th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Tony Romo can play!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That's all we've learned so far this season.

That we have a competent back up QB (also that it looks like we have some pretty good young recievers, so we might only need TO for 1 year - if he pulls the knucklehead routine next year :devil: )

Ilikebigboobies
Sep 4th, 2006, 01:03 PM
:bounce:

Martian Martin
Sep 4th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Good to see some Broncos fans here because I'm also another one! :D

Got high hopes for this, however the team will need to put the disappointment of last year behind them. Hopefully Walker will stay healthy and with Smith also still going strong, they have some good wide recievers. Only slight worry is possibly running back where they really lack experience, however they've managed to get unknown guys to do the job in the past to great effect so let's hope the same can happen again. :)

*JR*
Sep 4th, 2006, 04:40 PM
Poor Rothliesberger has apparently recovered from his motorcycle accident, but will miss the Steelers' opener Thursday night because he developed acute appendicitis. (Not sure how many weeks he'll miss now). Hell, he's still got one more Super Bowl ring than his girlfriend Kourniklone (Natalie Gulbis) has LPGA titles. :yeah:

Ilikebigboobies
Sep 19th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Very fucking successful thread! :yeah:

:woohoo: Denver and Jacksonville. :bounce:

*JR*
Sep 19th, 2006, 04:19 PM
The Giants OT win ova the Eagles (after trailing by 17 points after the 3rd quarter) was priceless, especially given the way Philly blew it. I mean Plaxico Burress fumbles on a completed pass that an Eagle should have recovered, but the guy kicks it into the endzone where another Giant covers it for a TD.

Michael Westbrook fumbles, and Nooo Yawk Joisy recovers on the Philly 33, leading to a TD pass. The Eagles get stuffed on 4th and 1 after an interception. And to top it all off, an idiot on the Eagles kicks a Giant in the (protective cup) turning a long 50 yard tying FG attempt into a much easier 35 yarder for Jay Feely, who sux.

I'm sorry that the Eagles great defensive end Jevon Kearse suffered a season-ending knee injury in ovatime (one that never should have had 2B played to begin with) but thats an occupational hazard of the game. And Eli Manning played like his big brother Peyton on the winning drive, concluded with a TD pass that Burress held onto. A comeback for the ages. :yeah:

RatedR Superstar
Sep 20th, 2006, 01:50 AM
i hate the giants :fiery:

kiwifan
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:19 AM
i hate the giants :fiery:

I hate both the Giants and the Eagles. :)

As of Sunday night, my Cowboys have already had a "decent" season...

...they kicked the Deadskin's asses. :devil:

Now if they either make the playoffs or sweep the Deadskins (preferably both), it will be a "good" season.

Unfortunately for America's Team, the Greatest Franchise in the NFL, the only way to have a "great" season is to win the SuperBowl. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: C'MON COWBOYS!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

bw2082
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:32 AM
The Giants OT win ova the Eagles (after trailing by 17 points after the 3rd quarter) was priceless, especially given the way Philly blew it. I mean Plaxico Burress fumbles on a completed pass that an Eagle should have recovered, but the guy kicks it into the endzone where another Giant covers it for a TD.

Michael Westbrook fumbles, and Nooo Yawk Joisy recovers on the Philly 33, leading to a TD pass. The Eagles get stuffed on 4th and 1 after an interception. And to top it all off, an idiot on the Eagles kicks a Giant in the (protective cup) turning a long 50 yard tying FG attempt into a much easier 35 yarder for Jay Feely, who sux.

I'm sorry that the Eagles great defensive end Jevon Kearse suffered a season-ending knee injury in ovatime (one that never should have had 2B played to begin with) but thats an occupational hazard of the game. And Eli Manning played like his big brother Peyton on the winning drive, concluded with a TD pass that Burress held onto. A comeback for the ages. :yeah:

damn choking eagles cost me $90 in my weekly football pool. :fiery:

égalité
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:34 AM
My beloved 49ers, dead last in the Superbowl odds :hearts:

I give up on life!

RatedR Superstar
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:40 AM
My beloved 49ers, dead last in the Superbowl odds :hearts:

I give up on life!

niners :worship:

i also like the bucks, which by the way just scored 3 points in 2 games :rolleyes: :( :lol:

Reckoner
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Well, all I'm hoping is that my Titans can get 5 wins since (I believe it was SI) that predicted them to get 4 wins.

Knizzle
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:47 AM
Bears showing that they are much more than just a defense, proving the sports reporters wrong yet again. The problem lies in proving them wrong in the postseason tho.

Meesh
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:59 AM
I'm a huge Eagles fan. I"m still receiving calls from Giants fans! ughh.
I ran my errands on Sunday, got some poppers and beer. I was ready to sit in on my couch and watch the game. I thought FOX would show the game since they did the pre-show in Philly.... but then the guy said those dreaded words... "some of you will be watching the Eagles vs. Giants and others will be watching the FREAK'n BUCS! :fiery: I hate regional play. we get the bucs or Jacksonville! I was screaming at the TV "no we are all going to watch the Eagles"
Then to top off my night Dallas won! :(

Beefy
Sep 20th, 2006, 03:59 AM
I'm so glad I've got Foxtel, because there's no NFL coverage on free to air, except for the Superbowl and sometimes the conference championships

kiwifan
Oct 7th, 2006, 11:18 PM
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/calimex/dal1.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

BUMP!!!

Veenut
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Too bad Giants didn't pick up TO because we are in desparate need of a good WR. NY can deal with his antics.

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Everyone sucks and is worthless of mentioning except the Cowboys :smoke:

The Cowboys are going to win the Superbowl and teach those 49'ers and Steelers who is the greatest team of all time :rocker2:

I can't wait for tomorrow's game againts the Eagles :drool:

I can't ever decide between who I hate most: the Eagles, Redskins, or Giants :fiery:

kiwifan
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Too bad Giants didn't pick up TO because we are in desparate need of a good WR. NY can deal with his antics.

Giants are ready to implode if they don't start winning some games.

Arrington was a wasted "pick up" so far.

Defense especially pass rush has actually gotten worse with Arrington. :eek:

Shockey is :lol: as is Plaxico :p

Your Coach is an asshole and I'm not convinced that he's really that good a coach ;) (at least Parcells is funny when he's being an asshole).

When you're winning all this can slide...

...keep losing and it all goes to caca. :devil:

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:55 AM
Giants are ready to implode if they don't start winning some games.

Arrington was a wasted "pick up" so far.

Defense especially pass rush has actually gotten worse with Arrington. :eek:

Shockey is :lol: as is Plaxico :p

Your Coach is an asshole and I'm not convinced that he's really that good a coach ;) (at least Parcells is funny when he's being an asshole).

When you're winning all this can slide...

...keep losing and it all goes to caca. :devil:

fellow Cowboys Fan :eek: :bounce: :wavey:

Speaking of Jeremy Shockey I'll never forget when the kicker had a total meltdown against the Seahawks and Shockey was doing some celebratory dance for the camera thinking they won and he looked up to see it miss and he was like :speakles:

:rolls:

kiwifan
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:58 AM
fellow Cowboys Fan :eek: :bounce: :wavey:

Speaking of Jeremy Shockey I'll never forget when the kicker had a total meltdown against the Seahawks and Shockey was doing some celebratory dance for the camera thinking they won and he looked up to see it miss and he was like :speakles:

:rolls:

:haha: Yeah, Shockey really doesn't need anyone else to make him look like a moron does he? :haha:

He's my favorite Giant. :angel:

*JR*
Oct 8th, 2006, 12:26 PM
I think only Kiwifan will get the musical reference here, but today in Philly, Donovan needs 2B the Sunshine Superman.

kiwifan
Oct 8th, 2006, 03:54 PM
I think only Kiwifan will get the musical reference here, but today in Philly, Donovan needs 2B the Sunshine Superman.

Today is the day I take you off ignore. :scared:

Both sides will need to use "any trick in the book...that [they] can find" :haha:

kiwifan
Oct 8th, 2006, 04:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/ryanncruz/2.jpg (http://photobucket.com/)

:haha:

*JR*
Oct 9th, 2006, 12:35 AM
PHILADELPHIA (Oct. 8, 2006) -- Donovan McNabb was the difference. TO. was nothing more than a decoy.

In his highly anticipated return to Philadelphia, Terrell Owens had just three catches and was outdone by the Eagles' young receivers - and by McNabb.

McNabb threw touchdown passes of 40 yards to Reggie Brown and 87 yards to Hank Baskett, and Lito Sheppard returned an interception 102 yards in the final minute to seal the Eagles' 38-24 victory over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday in the most overhyped regular-season game in recent memory.

Owens' homecoming - he helped the Eagles reach the Super Bowl in 2004 before a bitter departure midway through last season - dominated the headlines this week, with Philly fans planning a hostile welcome for the star receiver.

But Owens was merely an afterthought for most of the game. He didn't catch a pass until the third quarter and dropped the next one thrown to him, much to the delight of a frenzied crowd that showered Owens with derisive chants, insults and boos.

The Eagles took the lead for good when McNabb connected with Brown on a flea-flicker pass with 9:13 left that made it 31-24. Brown, a second-year pro who replaced a suspended Owens in the starting lineup last year, beat rookie safety Patrick Watkins and caught the ball deep in the end zone.

The Cowboys drove to the Eagles 33 on the ensuing drive. But Sheppard intercepted Drew Bledsoe's badly underthrown pass intended for an open Owens.

A frustrated Owens angrily snapped at his chin strap, walked off the field and took his usual spot at the end of the bench.

The Cowboys had one more chance after a pass interference penalty on Michael Lewis allowed them to convert a fourth-and-18 from their 37.

But from the Eagles 6, Sheppard stepped in front of Bledsoe's pass and raced the other way to put the game away.

My comments: Bledsoe was awful. On Sheppard's 2 interceptions, there was no Cowboy receiver within 3 or 4 yards of the ball. (That's why the Patriots won all 3 of their Super Bowls after he was replaced by Tom Brady). The Eagles sacked him 7 times, often because he couldn't decide what to do with the ball. If the Cowboys' backup QB Tony Romo is half as good as is said, he ought 2B starting next week.

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 9th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Cowboys :help:

Why do we always insist upon washed-up quarterbacks :o

Bledsoe cost us this game, he was shit and gahhh :mad: he was just shit.

kiwifan
Oct 9th, 2006, 12:45 AM
Yes, that was a little thrilling...a little more painful.

Bledsoe might not be the guy to take us back to the promised land...he's got all the skills but shit just seems to go wrong when he's holding on to the ball for waaay too long

Drew just lacks that "Winner Magic". :shrug:

I like what I've seen from Romo, but I'm not sure I've seen enough (damn, I sound like Parcells right now :p )

Right now, its just another loss...big for the Fleagulls; but just another Div Loss for us. Now we have to take care of business the rest of the year in the Division...at least split with the Eagles and hopefully sweep either the Deadskins or the Giants, preferably both.

Cowboy/Eagle games aways have to end in drama it seems...

...I liked the drama more when it was Roy Williams returning an int for 6 while Donovan was busy getting knocked the hell out for the rest of the season...

...all in one play. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Knizzle
Oct 9th, 2006, 12:56 AM
Chicago Bears BITCH!!!!

RatedR Superstar
Oct 9th, 2006, 01:35 AM
the bucks just cant get a win!!!! :sad:

at least the niners won today :)

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 9th, 2006, 01:37 AM
the bucks just cant get a win!!!! :sad:

at least the niners won today :)

:haha: lol you have two of the worst teams in the entire league as your favs :hug:

RatedR Superstar
Oct 9th, 2006, 01:40 AM
:haha: lol you have two of the worst teams in the entire league as your favs :hug:

:ras: :lol:

the niners will make it to the playoffs this year, i guarantee!!! :lol:

Ilikebigboobies
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Denverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

RatedR Superstar
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:52 AM
the bucks finally won!!!! :woohoo:

Cat's Pajamas
Oct 16th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Allez Cowboys :rocker2:

SzavayFi
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:14 AM
I swear I am going to kill Drew Bledsoe. :mad:

Thank the lord they finally benched him and put in Romo. Romo is havin himself I nice game right now, had a touchdown pass to TO and ran it in for 2. :bowdown:

C'mon COWBOYS Yall can still dooooo it :scared:

jbeacinu
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:17 AM
What ae all your guyses teams? I know yours Ernie...

..I'm representing the Bears wh00t!!

kiwifan
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:17 AM
The Romo Era has begun...time to draft a QB for the future

SzavayFi
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:19 AM
The Romo Era has begun...time to draft a QB for the future
:rocker2: HELL YEAH :rocker2:

RatedR Superstar
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:19 AM
aikman is watching the game, maybe they can ask him to throw for them today :lol:

RatedR Superstar
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:20 AM
What ae all your guyses teams? I know yours Ernie...

..I'm representing the Bears wh00t!!

i might jump in the bears bandwagon..but thats because their qb's name is rex :lol:

jbeacinu
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:22 AM
i might jump in the bears bandwagon..but thats because their qb's name is rex :lol:

haha we finally get a good year :)

Ilikebigboobies
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:24 AM
Denver :dance: :music: :singer:

5-1.

And with one of the worst attacks in the NFL. :rolls:

SzavayFi
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:26 AM
:speakles:

ROMO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

:speakles:

:bigcry: :bigcry: :sobbing: :smash:

jbeacinu
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:28 AM
that was terrible no offense..

RatedR Superstar
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:30 AM
Denver :dance: :music: :singer:

5-1.

And with one of the worst attacks in the NFL. :rolls:

i hate what they did to their uniform :fiery: the orange stripes in the side is so big right now, it looks cheap :(

SzavayFi
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Guess the Cowboys are Dunsky. :o

jbeacinu
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:43 AM
And THAT is the game..

SzavayFi
Holy shit Tony Romo making things worse. :help:

Beyonce Knowles
I'm not really into Pros this year. College all the way :p

jbeacinu
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Hey Ernie haven't talked to you in forever!

SzavayFi
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Yeah its been awhile. But my dad is pissed now and is screaming at me to go to bed. Never a happy man when the Cowboys loose. :o

jbeacinu
Oct 24th, 2006, 03:47 AM
Lol ok night ttyl