PDA

View Full Version : need help: David Attenborough

Wigglytuff
Aug 6th, 2006, 11:03 PM
i have an amazon gift certificate that needs using...

does anyone have a list of all the David Attenborough nature documentaries that are on dvd??

wipeout
Aug 7th, 2006, 02:36 AM
Have you tried searching Amazon for "David Attenborough"? Their search works for people as well as DVD titles.

Wigglytuff
Aug 7th, 2006, 02:38 AM
Have you tried searching Amazon for "David Attenborough"? Their search works for people as well as DVD titles.
yes but many titles that are not his or that only mention him show up. i know there is website that lists all the titles say someone stars in, or co stars in or narrates but i cant find it anymore.

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:05 AM
you got to get the Planet Earth series, and if you got HD its even better.

wipeout
Aug 7th, 2006, 03:46 PM
yes but many titles that are not his or that only mention him show up. i know there is website that lists all the titles say someone stars in, or co stars in or narrates but i cant find it anymore.

Well, IMDB is pretty good for that:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0041003/

When looking around, I did find what I guess is a pretty good list of his DVDs from what's available at Britain's Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/explorer/B000B3MJ1E/2/ref=pd_sxp_filt_d_h_/026-9067921-6025200?ie=UTF8&pf=94

If it's not on that, then I don't know what it would be on. Those are all obviously Region 2 DVDs. I have no idea what your region is.

Wigglytuff
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Well, IMDB is pretty good for that:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0041003/

When looking around, I did find what I guess is a pretty good list of his DVDs from what's available at Britain's Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/explorer/B000B3MJ1E/2/ref=pd_sxp_filt_d_h_/026-9067921-6025200?ie=UTF8&pf=94

If it's not on that, then I don't know what it would be on. Those are all obviously Region 2 DVDs. I have no idea what your region is.

hotness, thank you!!!

TF Chipmunk
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Wait Jiggly is that you? :scratch:

Wigglytuff
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
Wait Jiggly is that you? :scratch:
lol yes.

i have "evolved", grown up from a jigglypuff to a Wigglytuff.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Helen Lawson
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Didn't he like direct Gandhi? Wow, what a comedown.

Wigglytuff
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
i dont think he did. i dont think hes ever directed anything. could be wrong though

TF Chipmunk
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:33 PM
lol yes.

i have "evolved", grown up from a jigglypuff to a Wigglytuff.

:lol: :lol: :lol:Why would you use that Moon Stone :awww: Now you're big, old, and fat :o

Wigglytuff
Aug 7th, 2006, 10:40 PM
Why would you use that Moon Stone :awww: Now you're big, old, and fat :o
i am big and fat. but not "old". well least now i cant talk shit about fat people anymore :lol: :lol: cause i am a fat fatty myself.

you know i had this moon stone for a while and decided it was time. :lol: :lol:

TF Chipmunk
Aug 8th, 2006, 01:58 AM
i am big and fat. but not "old". well least now i cant talk shit about fat people anymore :lol: :lol: cause i am a fat fatty myself.

you know i had this moon stone for a while and decided it was time. :lol: :lol:But you haven't learned double-slap yet :sad:

Wigglytuff
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:46 AM
But you haven't learned double-slap yet :sad:
oh but i have. i was at level 69 when i evolved so i have all ready learned all my moves. now its just training and getting stronger. :lol: :bounce:

TF Chipmunk
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:03 AM
oh but i have. i was at level 69 when i evolved so i have all ready learned all my moves. now its just training and getting stronger. :lol: :bounce:Level 69 :eek: I think that might have been too late :o Then you might have missed some moves that only Wigglytuff can learn :p

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 8th, 2006, 04:11 AM

that was his dad :lol:

Wigglytuff
Aug 8th, 2006, 05:20 AM
Level 69 :eek: I think that might have been too late :o Then you might have missed some moves that only Wigglytuff can learn :p
nah, wigglytuff cant learn any moves that Jiggly would not learn. but i like to wait because jiggly is cuter. :lol: :lol:

AceTennisGrrrl
Aug 8th, 2006, 07:48 AM
that was his dad :lol:

It was his brother actually, Richard

AceTennisGrrrl
Aug 8th, 2006, 07:50 AM
I love his programmes, there are too many to even mention

Blue Planet series was good
Planet Earth
and Life of Mammals

Wigglytuff
Aug 8th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I love his programmes, there are too many to even mention

Blue Planet series was good
Planet Earth
and Life of Mammals
blue planet was amazing!!

i have the life of mammals but i lost the last disc. :sad: :sad:

i hate that its so hard to back up dvds. life of mammals is so amazing.

i like world of birds but the dvd transfer was so poor that i will have to wait for a new edition.

i wish he would do a series focusing on our favorite species... like you know 2 hours on pandas (giant and red) 3 toed sloth, tigers, etc.