PDA

View Full Version : official hotel of montreal

Maggie&MomoFan
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:35 PM
my family and i are going to attend this tournament for tickets of 3 days , however, we were just going to stay in the apartment of a friend but we would rather stay in the hotel of montreal players so if someone could tell me the official hotels id greatly appreciate it thanks!

TheBoiledEgg
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I could but i wont.

anyway that hotel is fully booked.

ĪCharlDaĪ
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:59 PM
As we learned in English, in 5th grade: I would if I could, but I can't so I won't! :lol:

hablo
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:44 PM
:tape:

nizelegz
Aug 6th, 2006, 09:39 PM
my family and i are going to attend this tournament for tickets of 3 days , however, we were just going to stay in the apartment of a friend but we would rather stay in the hotel of montreal players so if someone could tell me the official hotels id greatly appreciate it thanks!

I don't understand why they wouldn't tell you, it is listed right there on the website:

Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth
900, Rene-Levesque boulevard Ouest
Montreal, Quebec
Telephone: (514) 861-3511
Facsimile: (514) 954-2296

babsi
Aug 6th, 2006, 11:12 PM
This really isn't privledged information at all. But there is 1 poster here who thinks he is the fountain of all knowledge in regards to the WTA when in fact he isn't.

You can easily find out hotel information. For instance the players party for the tournament here in Toronto is always at the Hilton. I could go on and on with official hotels but I don't want to bore you.

Maggie&MomoFan
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:32 AM
I could but i wont.

if your not going to tell me then dont bother posting that bc you serve no help

Tennisfan-Mtl
Aug 8th, 2006, 10:41 PM
This really isn't privledged information at all. But there is 1 poster here who thinks he is the fountain of all knowledge in regards to the WTA when in fact he isn't.

:worship: :lol: :worship:

Maggie&MomoFan
Aug 11th, 2006, 11:30 PM
I could but i wont.

well since its fully booked my family and i got a room tehre for thursday and friday night hahahaha you must feel like an idiot now

Buitenzorg
Aug 12th, 2006, 12:02 AM
lol

SlovakDreamFreak
Aug 14th, 2006, 09:12 PM
well since its fully booked my family and i got a room tehre for thursday and friday night hahahaha you must feel like an idiot now

hey, enjoy it to stay at the official hotel. I was at one before, too. Itīs cool ;)

416_Man
Aug 14th, 2006, 09:48 PM
I could but i wont.

First the WTA doesn't let him post entry lists, now they've hacked into his accoutn and made him be a bitch. WTA is full of asses.

babsi
Aug 14th, 2006, 10:47 PM
I guess the players party last night was at a top secret hotel lol