PDA

View Full Version : if the commentators (Carillo, MJF, Cliffy, Wertheim etc) posted on wtaworld...

vogus
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:45 PM
how seriously do you think their views would be taken? Do you think their opinions and analyses would be more valued than those of other wtaworld posters?

or would they be eaten alive in the jungle? :devil:

Nickk
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:53 PM
People would found an assassination squad to collect their heads.

hurricanejeanne
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:01 PM
Eaten alive as soon as their true identies were revealed.

watchdogfish
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Maybe they do, you never know!

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:14 PM
If you banned hardcore WS fans from the board, then the commentators could openly post here and things would probably remain sane. These oversensitive nimrods cannot seem to handle even constructive criticism of their faves. And the WS have more of these types of fans than anyone else.

IceHock
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:14 PM
I like Mary Jo,but the rest of them I don't

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:16 PM
No, I think he means if they revealed themselves. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were posting anonymously on the board.

watchdogfish
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:46 PM
No, I think he means if they revealed themselves. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were posting anonymously on the board.

Sorry I should've read the question better! :)

I guess you'd get some of the haters making their feelings known but maybe also some posters being arse lickers! Maybe though you'd get some posters who would view them just as regular people posting on a forum.

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:03 PM

if they ALL were actually posting on this board, who do you think they would be? (AKA who is the Mary Jo of the board, Cliff, Mary, etc.)
I don't really know enough people well enough to say...

mike/topgun
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:10 PM
Maybe though you'd get some posters who would view them just as regular people posting on a forum.
That's a possibility, though some groups of fans would never consider them as regular people, I guess.;)

SelesFan70
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:56 PM
That's a possibility, though some groups of fans would never consider them as regular people, I guess.;)

Some fan bases don't consider anyone who doesn't kiss their favorite's ass to be "regular people". :)

cellophane
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:04 PM
If you banned hardcore WS fans from the board, then the commentators could openly post here and things would probably remain sane. These oversensitive nimrods cannot seem to handle even constructive criticism of their faves. And the WS have more of these types of fans than anyone else.

:help: :o