PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather have your lover have a wider or more specific taste?? DELICIOouS!

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Would you rather have your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse/lover have a wider or more specific taste in the types of people s/he dates?

My observed benefits of a WIDER taste:
--you feel more special (because s/he picks you over other candidates)
--your personality can change over time and greater chance s/he'll still like you

My observed benefits of a specific taste:
--less chance that s/he'll have desires to date someone else
--you'd feel like you guys were made for each other more

of course... these benefits are just probable chances...

skanky~skanketta
Aug 6th, 2006, 10:24 AM
i dont give a shit. honestly. if he picked me, good. i dont think i'd feel special if he liked a specific type. in fact, i'd be pissed and tell him to fuck off because i dont want to be a specific "type". if he had wide taste i'd probably also tell him to fuck off on grounds that i could be just like any other girl.

bastards. i hate men.

Nicjac
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:42 PM
i dont give a shit. honestly. if he picked me, good. i dont think i'd feel special if he liked a specific type. in fact, i'd be pissed and tell him to fuck off because i dont want to be a specific "type". if he had wide taste i'd probably also tell him to fuck off on grounds that i could be just like any other girl.

bastards. i hate men.

:rolls:

Rather eloquent and to the point - I got nothing to add. :worship:

thalle
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:21 PM

bastards. i hate men.
i totally agree on the last...

my ex and I dated for 7 months and I was the complete opposite of his prev. girlfriend, but I didn't think about him having a special or wide taste. I just thought about us being together.
I still do...

fuck men!