http://www.jpmorganchaseopen.com/pdf/drawsheet.pdf
Finally :o

Mightymirza
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Mirza draws janko :help:

fufuqifuqishahah
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:36 AM

doesn't it seem like bad draws for our favorite players every tournament =)

Rome
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Thankyou, Mightymirza I have been waiting for this all day.

cartmancop
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Serena doesn't have a terrible draw... it could definitely be much tougher :) Hope she plays well!

fufuqifuqishahah
toughest quarter is eassily the bottommost quarter

nadia petrova, hantuchova, serena, kirilenko to name a few

tennnisfannn
Sam stosur is quite unlucky, she gets to play lindsay rd 2 if she gets past the qualifier, Anyway if she is ever going to beat lindsay, this would be the right time anyway.

selesfan
Poor Ashley. She never seems to get a break. :sad:

hurricanejeanne
Faints and dies...Lindsay is in a fucking draw :speakles: . Wow, I thnk I forgot how to read these things... :unsure:

damn that took a long ass time.

Mightymirza
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Thx to IVI who posted it in the tourni forum!! Such a longg wait for a draw!

Mightymirza
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:39 AM
doesn't it seem like bad draws for our favorite players every tournament =)
lol..Sania had a decent draw in last 3 tournies though!But the draws before that :help: and this one is :rolleyes: too..janko is kinda imp for sania actually right now!By the way janko plays!!

Nicolás89
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:39 AM
maria s could win this one

JackWalker
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:40 AM
-tati withdrew :(
-bottom quarter has my faves bunched up :(

cometz9
Lindsay and Serena :banana: last minute withdrawals :rolleyes:

cellophane
Nadia has Serena in her quarter :mad:

Hantu515
Lindsay!

GrandSlam05
I love Lindsay's draw!

Mightymirza
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:41 AM
hope lena makes to SFs atleast!! A sweet revenge over peer will be awesome!

Nicbob
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:41 AM
dementieva and pennetta can meet in the QF!! nooooo

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:43 AM
Dementieva's draw please

LindsayRulez
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:43 AM
loving Lindsay's draw!! :)

nizelegz
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Hope Serena plays Monday night!! Would be great to see three greats in one night :) Sampras, Courier and Miss Williams :)

SelesFan70
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:44 AM
Ugh...Amy Frazier v. Jill Craybass.. 1st round :(

Amy should win this on a hard court. :)

SzavayFi
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:45 AM
Good thing Dani got a really bad draw on the tournament she has final points to defend :smash:

Mightymirza
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:46 AM
Hope anaI makes quarters atleast

JackWalker
good first rounds

Peng vs. Peer
Peschke vs. Mattek
Duchevina vs. Ivanovic
Jankovic vs. Mirza
Williams vs. Kirilenko

SelesFan70
Serena is the player representative...that's cool. :bounce: Who decides that? The players?

The Kaz
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Poor Stosur plays a qualifier then plays Davenport! again she has a top seed in the second round ugh :ras:

cellophane
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:51 AM
Nadia has Serena in her quarter :mad:

OTOH, it would be good practice to play Serena. :p

dizoo
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:56 AM
Suarez!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
she'll play Domachowska! almost a free pass to 2 round!!!

Brooks.
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:57 AM
pretty good draw for Serena all things considered

hopefully she'll get a chance at revenge over hantuchova :devil:

dizoo
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:58 AM
Serena can go at least til the quartes easy!

Rome
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:10 AM
This is the draw of revenge for Serena and Maria Look closer Maria, Safina Quart and Serena, Hantuchova Third Round I would love to see both live.

serenafan08
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:27 AM
Serena really didn't get such a bad draw afterall. It's tough, but not as tough as it could be. She's got a shot to get to the quarters - and maybe face Lindsay in the semis!!! :bounce: Hopefully one of them will win it.

wukenaihe
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:40 AM
Nooo!!
another 1st round loss for Makiri :help: :(

Go Lindsay, Shuai :kiss:

Derek.
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:59 AM
*death* @ the draw. :help:

Maria K. :help:

Danka vs. Serena possibly. :scared:

:bigcry:

aussy89
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:16 AM
man sam has been so unlucky this year with the draws shes gets a good rd1 game but is given impossible oppurtunity to go further, this would be sams best chance against davenport though after coming off a big break from injury.

mboyle
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:36 AM
So basically Maria should retire if she doesn't win this tournament. I'm worried about Safina so early on, if Safina can even get there, but otherwise, smooth sailing. Sveta's not even here.

oakkao
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:42 AM
So basically Maria should retire if she doesn't win this tournament. I'm worried about Safina so early on, if Safina can even get there, but otherwise, smooth sailing. Sveta's not even here.
Why don't your parents enroll you in school? :retard: There are sooo many players in this draw who are cpable of beating Sharapova :retard: Your arrogance is hard to stomach. You make me sick to my stomach! :rolleyes: :mad: :fiery:

Jaffas85
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:52 AM
Heres hoping for a Serena - Sharapova final.

I can't see Petrova giving Serena much trouble and hopefully Serena is in better form than Davenport to ensure Serena in the final.

Sharapova really has no opposition to making the final if she plays her best *fortunately for her Henin-Hardenne and Clijsters are not in the draw*.

Dann
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:56 AM
Marta vs Paola Suares, I don't remeber this girl ,

CHANNJ
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Peng,go!

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Why don't your parents enroll you in school? :retard: There are sooo many players in this draw who are cpable of beating Sharapova :retard: Your arrogance is hard to stomach. You make me sick to my stomach! :rolleyes: :mad: :fiery:
Well, he may have been being a bit dramatic but his overall point is accurate. Sharapova should win this. Safina is not playing as well as when she beat Sharapova at RG and even then Sharapova should've won that on clay. Dementieva has only beaten Sharapova once and Elena has not been impressive lately. Serena and Lindsay both have the capability of beating her, but both are on the mend and she leads both in H2H anyway.
If Sharapova is playing well, she SHOULD win.
But I really hope Lindsay or Ree win LOL.

mboyle
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:01 AM

Lol I go to one of the best schools in the world, kid. I was exaggerating, clearly, cuz I'm a sarcastic person.

But no one in the draw SHOULD beat Maria. Lindsay is too slow, Serena doesn't have enough matches under her belt, and Maria has a huge head to head edge over every one else but Safina, where she has won two matches in straights and had leads in every single set they have played, back when Safina was playing more solidly than she has this summer.

oakkao
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:12 AM
Lol I go to one of the best schools in the world, kid. I was exaggerating, clearly, cuz I'm a sarcastic person.

But no one in the draw SHOULD beat Maria. Lindsay is too slow, Serena doesn't have enough matches under her belt, and Maria has a huge head to head edge over every one else but Safina, where she has won two matches in straights and had leads in every single set they have played, back when Safina was playing more solidly than she has this summer.
You need to check her H2H with Serena in that case :sad:

lindsayno1
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:55 AM
But no one in the draw SHOULD beat Maria. Lindsay is too slow.

Maria isnt exactly quick...

Slumpsova
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:29 AM
i think the draw is pretty balance. we've got Maria, Lena, Lindsay and Serena is separate quarters. even i doubt if Serena will lost to Hantuchova again :scared:

BTW if Ana can't make QF here, i don't know what i should expect from her :rolleyes:

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:37 AM
another Serena/Hantuchova 3rd rounder....I think Serena's got vengance on her mind!

~Carsten~
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:38 AM
poor Kirilenko :sad:

Derek.
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:38 AM
I love how Serena fans want revenge so bad. :hearts:

gmak
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:50 AM
i agree, maria on current form should win this...

nadia if you don't reach the quarters at least :help:

delicatecutter
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Well, he may have been being a bit dramatic but his overall point is accurate. Sharapova should win this. Safina is not playing as well as when she beat Sharapova at RG and even then Sharapova should've won that on clay. Dementieva has only beaten Sharapova once and Elena has not been impressive lately. Serena and Lindsay both have the capability of beating her, but both are on the mend and she leads both in H2H anyway.
If Sharapova is playing well, she SHOULD win.
But I really hope Lindsay or Ree win LOL.

Serena and Maria are tied 2-2 H2H...

Rachel_
Aug 6th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Rena/Lindsay V Dementieva/Sharapova final :drool:

The Daviator
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:05 PM

Lindsay wasn't too slow in the IW semi '05 :angel:

Beny
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Where`s the doubles draw? When will it be announced?Is it already out??
Do you think Dementieva/Pennetta can defend their title this year. They have been playing poor recently..I doubt they can do it. I want Lena to team up with Bepa.....
though they weren`t that successful in past when they played together...

Williams-forever
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Lindsay and Serena :banana: last minute withdrawals :rolleyes:

Don't say it :scared:

mrs. reporter
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:29 PM
you serious? lindsay is out? gee.

Lindsayfanumber1
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Lindsay!! :banana: Finally you are playing!! :)

AnywhereButHome
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:49 PM
Maria should win easy!

Nicbob
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:52 PM
this is maria's tournament to win.. the only one i see that has a chance in beating her is elena in the SF.. and that is only because u can NEVER count elena out... and lindsay and serena wont be in form considering they havent played in a while

madame_maria
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:11 PM
seems like Maria's poised for a pretty successful American Hardcourt season. with her current run to the finals at San Diego. i'm just praying, wishing, hoping that Maria finally crosses the final hurdle over at San Diego, come to LA still stronger and eager and take the 2 titles in a row. what a way to start the bid for the US Open title.

here we go Maria. i pray for all the luck in the world and all the mental strength God can give Maria :)

Derek.
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Lindsay wasn't too slow in the IW semi '05 :angel:

:o x 3847387538275

Andrew..
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Serena is the player representative...that's cool. :bounce: Who decides that? The players?
No, it's whoever shows up for the draw ceremony.

Jogi
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:33 PM
ALg got an ok draw, but Ana in the 3rd round :rolleyes:

poor Maria, hopefully she'll surprise

dizoo
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:57 PM
hope Maria loses as fast as the tournament start!

Just Do It
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Great draw for Ivanovic !!!
Jelo :help:

squig2k
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:51 PM

mirza has been getting bad draws recently, and ones where she gets good draws she hasnt taken full advantage of them :(

squig2k
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:51 PM
nooo why did dementieva draw sharapova again...

alextim
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:10 PM
what about tatiana??
she's not injuried!! will she played montreal?

Williams-forever
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:40 PM
OMG Rena at the draw ceremony!! :death:

serena_forever
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Come on Serena and lindsay

LegionArgentina
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:53 PM
Best of luck to

Paola
Mariana
Serena
Ai
Daniela
Kveta

Mightymirza
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:58 PM
mirza has been getting bad draws recently, and ones where she gets good draws she hasnt taken full advantage of them :(
true!! Though shes doing better after wimby though! But you've gotta take advantage of good draws!Hope sani baby can do something in LA as well..She has nothing to defend!

Ellery
Aug 6th, 2006, 09:19 PM
Okay draw for Shuai and Akiko :D