PDA

View Full Version : I have a strange question??

Vincey!
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:32 AM
I think that's a strange question :rolleyes: ...Someone knows why Amy Frazier is so white..is she Albinos?? :confused:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:33 AM
its called extreme sun protection-sun block factor 1000000000000000000...

tennnisfannn
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:43 AM
If Michael Jackson can be that white, Amy is allowed to be a whole lot whiter:devil:

Jakeev
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:54 AM
I think that's a strange question :rolleyes: ...Someone knows why Amy Frazier is so white..is she Albinos?? :confused:

Lol there was a big thread about this did you miss it?

delicatecutter
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:01 AM
It's because the WTA has a very inclusive policy. Even the undead are allowed to compete.

So Disrespectful
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:52 AM
She could have that pigment thing going on. The same as Michael Jackson....

Alec
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:17 AM
I was wondering about the same question.

So Disrespectful
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:28 AM
Hyperpigmentation is the word I was looking for. But I don't think it is that. She just has naturally pale skin.

Lulu.
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:47 AM
its called extreme sun protection-sun block factor 1000000000000000000...

:lol:

perseus2006
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:01 AM
There is a difference between "strange" and "stupid"

Jakeev
Aug 6th, 2006, 09:28 AM
She could have that pigment thing going on. The same as Michael Jackson....

Doubt it. There are tons of fair-skinned people in the States.

Martian KC
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:48 PM
I don't find her extremely pale?:confused: I guess I'm used to seeing people like her?

Vincey!
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:57 PM
There is a difference between "strange" and "stupid"
May be it was "stupid" for you, but I wanted to know so I asked :rolleyes: and if it was so "sutpid" you had just to past your way.

matthias
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:00 PM
because she is more the nordic typ
she has red-blond hair and her skins dosenīt get teind like other people get
itīs all genetic

olivia100
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:02 PM
I don't think she's albino, I think albinos are all consider legally blind and cannot be in the sun. If she were albino she more than likely would not be playing tennis because she would not see the ball and would not be able to take the sun. Amy is just very, very fair. She also has to wear all that sun screen, with her fair skin she is susceptible to skin cancer. I like Amy a lot she seems to be a very nice lady. She's making a pretty good living playing tennis and I hope she continues to do so.

controlfreak
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:22 PM
The only stupid question is the one that is not asked.

and anything about Amy Frazier's skin colour

mike/topgun
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Well, she's been that pale since I remember her.
She's definitely not an Albinos.:!::rolleyes:
Most of all she's a great player, who cares if she's the palest player on the tour?

Declan
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Wasn't it revealed recently that Amy actually has a sun phobia?
Also, experts announced a month or two back that for sunscreen to be really effective it mustn't be completely rubbed in, but left on the surface; I've always wondered why Amy's sometimes looks as is she hasn't finished the job of applying it -she was obviously onto this for a long time...

Vincey!
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:38 PM
I don't think she's albino, I think albinos are all consider legally blind and cannot be in the sun. If she were albino she more than likely would not be playing tennis because she would not see the ball and would not be able to take the sun. Amy is just very, very fair. She also has to wear all that sun screen, with her fair skin she is susceptible to skin cancer. I like Amy a lot she seems to be a very nice lady. She's making a pretty good living playing tennis and I hope she continues to do so.
Amy was very nice at quebec city llast year..all smiles