PDA

View Full Version : Greeting from Rhode Island

RayRob
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:20 AM
Hi All,

Hope you are well! This is a quick note while I have a limited time on the internet.

I have had a great time at camp but have missed out on watching any tennis - not that it mattered too much since Lindsay hasn't played for the whole time I have been here. I did however get to go someones house on the weekend of the Womens final to watch Wimbledon.....not too exciting though.

I have two weeks left here at camp; this week I do Aviation camp so I will be making Rockets, kites and also flying in a light plane over the 200 acre camp - I'm excited for that. After that I will be working with Senior high kids for the final week - they're great kids. Hopefulkly I can share more with you when I return home.

Incidently, I return home on August 22nd which means I am no longer going to the US Open. It's very sad but I needed rest after camp as I am falling straight into a youth training course to get some more experience and a small qualification. I am really sad, but I have come to find out that a friend of the family lives in New York so homefully in the future I can stay there when I want to go to the USO.

Anyway, fo now I will sign off - hope you are all well!

-Rache:wavey:

Nikki
Aug 7th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Rache, glad to hear your having a good time at camp. I wanted to do something like that this year but as I didn't finish uni till June I couldn't. Maybe next year though.

Lindsayfan
Aug 7th, 2006, 04:02 PM
hi rachel, nice to see you again, i was wondering where you have been...
enjoy ur camp and see you very soon.
:kiss:

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 7th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Its so sad you cant continue ur stay until US Open.

mike/topgun
Aug 7th, 2006, 06:38 PM
Hi there.

Camps are always fun;).
Too bad you can't stay until USO, as I remember u were quite sure that you'd make it...

sweet_angel23
Aug 11th, 2006, 06:04 AM
Hey Rache! hope you're well too!
have fun there =)