PDA

View Full Version : Hear me bitch...

supergrunt
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:53 PM
On www.jpmorganchaseopen.com where is says "more info" there is this link that says "watch live"; do you think that it is a live video feed or a scoreboard? :rolleyes: Also, I also wanted to give my opinion about the commentary today on ESPN during Sharapova's match. Once again I was dissapointed and angered. Maybe I am sipping on haterade, or nit-picking too much but they asked Maria about her interest in fashion and instead of rejecting the idea that a player should have other interests (like the do with the Williams Sisters) they embraced it. Also, before the match began, I didn't care who won but when they started going on and on about Maria, I wanted her to lose! :fiery: On a less pessimistic note, Maria looks to be in good form and she seems quicker. I really hope that it is a Vaidisova/ Maria final. :)

Cp6uja
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Also, before the match began, I didn't care who won but when they started going on and on about Maria, I wanted her to lose! :fiery: On a less pessimistic note, Maria looks to be in good form and she seems quicker. I really hope that it is a Vaidisova/ Maria final. :)

If you realy want to see how Maria lose - Kim/ Maria will be "better" final :devil: :devil: :devil: !