PDA

View Full Version : Pam Shriver is messy

jbone_0307
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Did anybody just hear what she said on TV?? Sharapova and Schnyder are playing and she said something like "Maria's getting some tennis action. She was at the Countrywide Classic and Andy Roddick happened to be playing. And Mandy Moore was also in the crowd." :haha: :lol: And Mary Jo said "you like to start it up or something." :haha: :lol:

delicatecutter
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Her commentary for this match is annoying. It seems like she's cheering for Maria, and not so subtly.

Brooklyn90
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:31 PM
omg their totally kissing maria's fucking ass.

mirzalover
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:32 PM
yup mary jo always does but i did not think pam would do it to

RJWCapriati
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:32 PM
I like Pam - she is very funny. I liked when she was talking about Patty being in the middle of the swiss sandwich. :lol:

RenaSlam.
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Pam is a dumb bitch, we all know this.

Mary Joe and especially Cliff LOVE to kiss Maria's ass. This has been no secret...Cliff hasn't stopped talking about Sharapova the whole match.

Brooklyn90
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Pam is a dumb bitch, we all know this.

Mary Joe and especially Cliff LOVE to kiss Maria's ass. This has been no secret...Cliff hasn't stopped talking about Sharapova the whole match.
even at the hight of serena's carrer they never did this. They always criticized her, even when she won all the 4 slams. But now that it's maria they can't stop kissing her ass.

GrandSlam05
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Cliff and MJ are so smitten with Sharapova it's sickening. I am surprised about Pam though. Maybe she's sick of Kim and thinks Masha is the only one here to beat her.

harloo
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:40 PM

I had to turn the volume down. They aren't even discussing the match. When Mary said, "Maria gets her looks from mom" I wanted to puke. Then Pam starts gossiping about Maria's love life while Cliff drools over her. I understand a few compliments, but through the entire match?:help:

Brooklyn90
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:42 PM
I had to turn the volume down. They aren't even discussing the match. When Mary said, "Maria gets her looks from mom" I wanted to puke. Then Pam starts gossiping about Maria's love life while Cliff drools over her. I understand a few compliments, but through the entire match?:help:
totally agree

CC
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:12 PM
I lost interest in the match because of them.

Bounty Hunter
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:18 PM
I lost interest in the match because of them.

Same here .. Pam was so annoying..I hit mute for a while and unmute it and then turned off the match. I couldn't handle all the chit chat... :rolleyes:

Maria hit a winner and Pam said "See, that's what Maria needs to do, keep her winning percentage up and her unforce errors down in order to win this match." :help:

hurricanejeanne
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:21 PM
I like Pam - she is very funny. I liked when she was talking about Patty being in the middle of the swiss sandwich. :lol:

I also enjoyed the sandwich comment.
But I agree, I expected MJF and Cliff to be on top of Maria, but Pam? That through me for a loop.
I also became disinterested in the match after the first set.

CC
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:21 PM
It's just the fact that they don't stop talking for one minute. Even when it is just two of them they still talk on and on.

henmanhill
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Same here .. Pam was so annoying..I hit mute for a while and unmute it and then turned off the match. I couldn't handle all the chit chat... :rolleyes:

Maria hit a winner and Pam said "See, that's what Maria needs to do, keep her winning percentage up and her unforce errors down in order to win this match." :help:

Such insight. Who would have guessed thatkeeping your winning percentage up and your unforced errors down would help you win a match? :lol:

G_Slammed
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Y'all know you haven't heard shit yet. Wait until it's Williams vs. Sharapova... especially Serena Williams. That's when you won't just turn down the volume on the tv... you'll throw a grenade at it.

pcrtennis
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:45 PM
I have waiting for the reunion of Pam, Mary Joe and CLiff for a longggggggggggg time...yeah Cliff loooves Sharapova but I love these three!!!

Smoothie
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:51 PM

I think you mean:

omg they're (http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm) totally kissing maria's fucking ass.

madnazz
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Pam is very annoying -- at least Mary Joe seems to know Maria so I can understand her talking so much about her--as soon as Maria messes up everyone makes excuses for her, there's no way she'll win the open

UDACHi
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:38 AM
i almost died when they said the key to the match was to hit lefty forehands.

CrossCourt~Rally
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:40 AM
:kiss:

Oneofakind0490
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:43 AM
I love Pam. She is my fav but she was a tab bit annoying. Mary Jo was her usual self. She knows everything about Maria it seems.

oakkao
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:44 AM
They need to take their noses out of her a** :o

MH0861
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:48 AM
I don't mind them, but today was pretty bad. I also loved Cliff's insight: "Maria has saved all of the break point chances against her...so... *pause* she hasn't been broken today."

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:49 AM
I love Pam. She is my fav but she was a tab bit annoying. Mary Jo was her usual self. She knows everything about Maria it seems.
Pam is witty and opinionated which is why I like her, but I don't always agree with her. For people like her you have to take the good with the bad.

Brooklyn90
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:52 AM
I think you mean:

omg they're (http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm) totally kissing maria's fucking ass.
mmm ok....i don't give a fuck

hurricanejeanne
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:54 AM
I don't mind them, but today was pretty bad. I also loved Cliff's insight: "Maria has saved all of the break point chances against her...so... *pause* she hasn't been broken today."

Yeah, I died when he did that. I know Cliff has a habit of stating the obvious but damn!

jbone_0307
Aug 13th, 2006, 03:16 AM
She is sooo messy. She was talking about possible gamesmanship between Serena and Jankovic when Serena allegedly made her wait and then Jankovic did the same to her. :lol:

jbone_0307
Aug 13th, 2006, 03:28 AM
She said that!!!??

~Eclipsed~
Aug 13th, 2006, 04:05 AM
She said that!!!??

yes and Serena did look very surprised when she stated it as the two "vichs."
Maybe she mistook her at first and thought maybe she said "bitches" which would have been awesome if she would have said that instead. lol

~Eclipsed~
Aug 13th, 2006, 04:44 AM
It looked like Pam really cut off Serena in that interview she had after the match. One question she had for her and then it was "thanks, Serena". And then Serena just looked down and said "Thanks."