PDA

View Full Version : Do any tennis players have body odor?

Perfection
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM
A few players (which will go unnamed, although I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) look like they'd smell bad.. have any posters met a player that smelled bad?

I remember reading a story about how Nicole Pratt was very rotten when they gave her a hug, so that's the inspiration for this thread.

Derek.
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:21 PM
I haven't. :shrug:

Perfection
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:22 PM
I haven't. :shrug:

Daniela looks like she'd smell really fresh.. you're lucky to be a fan of such.

Derek.
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Daniela looks like she'd smell really fresh.. you're lucky to be a fan of such.

:hearts:

But it's really not that fun to be her fan. :tape:

Perfection
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:29 PM
:hearts:

But it's really not that fun to be her fan. :tape:

Being a Dementieva fan, I can feel your pain.. although it's not as excruciating as being a Hantuchova fan. :p

Milito22
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:30 PM
enigma... :devil:

Dennis^^
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Euh, how can you say if someone is smelling bad? Do you hava a radar for that, or something? Sorry, but it sounds very idiot. :')

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:39 PM
LMFAO. :haha:

hacberto
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I think Perry have a bad body odor :tape: , apologies to all of her fans :wavey:

Perfection
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:40 PM
I think Perry have a bad body odor :tape: , apologies to all of her fans :wavey:

:lol: :wavey:

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:41 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Bepa Z seems like a potentially stinky one to me. :shrug:

égalité
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:41 PM
A few players (which will go unnamed, although I'm sure you know who I'm talking about) look like they'd smell bad.. have any posters met a player that smelled bad?

I remember reading a story about how Nicole Pratt was very rotten when they gave her a hug, so that's the inspiration for this thread.

OMG :rolls: :rolls:

Nicole "Top-50" Pratt? Surely you're joking!

Derek.
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:59 PM
Sveta looks like she'd be stanky too. :o

Stamp Paid
Aug 5th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I know a lot must, deodorant not being so popular in many places.

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Justin, your avatar :hearts: :yeah:

Let me know if you still want a siggy. ;)

Derek.
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Nadia would be a stinky one too. :scared:

Shvedbarilescu
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Absolutely none of the women currently ranked within the top 200 have ever suffered from any form of body odour. They all smell fresh as a bouquet of roses even after a long fierce three hour match. Quite simply they are superior beings to us smelly mortals.

Perfection
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:05 PM
List of potentially stinky players:

- Mauresmo
- Kuznetsova
- Schiavone
- Dechy
- Venus
- Zvonareva :sad:
- Mirza
- Sprem
- Craybas
- Frazier
- Dushevina
- Raymond

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:07 PM

- Sprem
LMFAO, why? :lol:

Derek.
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:08 PM
LMFAO, why? :lol:

I think Kiki would smell good. :drool:

Perfection
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:09 PM
The toxic green fumes creeping slowly from her cavities are a given.

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:11 PM
:unsure:

mapaliey
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:12 PM

- Mauresmo
- Kuznetsova
- Schiavone
- Dechy
- Venus
- Zvonareva :sad:
- Mirza
- Sprem
- Craybas
- Frazier
- Dushevina
- Raymond

i don't know..perfection...but i think u smell more than them...smell your self first...so u can comment about anyone...smell...stink....
ha...ha...ha...i upset cause u tell momo stink......

Perfection
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:12 PM
i don't know..perfection...but i think u smell more than them...smell your self first...so u can comment about anyone...smell...stink....
ha...ha...ha...i upset cause u tell momo stink......

Are you Asiano?

mapaliey
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:21 PM
Are you Asiano?

u can see my flag...don't take too much serious... :cool:

oakkao
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:22 PM
chynder looks like she could be funky :o

Just kidding :p

mapaliey
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:24 PM
roshane....

Rachel_
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:24 PM
beautiful players dont sweat.

GrandSlam05
Aug 5th, 2006, 09:43 PM
I'd be willing to bet Queen Vee is a stinker. She doesn't shave, which probably means she doesn't wipe, douche, or use any feminine hygiene products either. I would be scared to hug her for fear of catching some type of nasty infection.

Dennis^^
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:43 PM
What is this going about...

henmanhill
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:44 PM
We're really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this thread. Haven't you got some paint you need to watch dry Perfection? It would be a better use of your time than starting threads about players' body odour. :rolleyes:

controlfreak
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:55 PM
I was waiting to get Martina Navratilova's autograph at a tournament one time and this kid next to me, who looked a bit like Haley Joel Osment, said "I smell dead people"... so now you know what Martina smells like :tape:

Stamp Paid
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:02 AM
I'd be willing to bet Queen Vee is a stinker. She doesn't shave, which probably means she doesn't wipe, douche, or use any feminine hygiene products either. I would be scared to hug her for fear of catching some type of nasty infection.

lmao, damn.

dreamgoddess099
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:21 AM
If players didn't have body odor there would be no need for lockerrooms.

davidmario
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:35 AM
http://cimg.163.com/sport/0506/09/dwbt.jpghttp://www.puppydogweb.com/breeders/pic_images/boxer_jshanks4.jpg

Can you smell it? :p

davidmario
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:38 AM
Absolutely none of the women currently ranked within the top 200 have ever suffered from any form of body odour. They all smell fresh as a bouquet of roses even after a long fierce three hour match. Quite simply they are superior beings to us smelly mortals.
I think you pointed it our right. When you sweat every day for hours like they do, your sweat does not contain as much toxics as the sweat of some non sporty. That's why an athlete's sweat doesn't stink.

dreamgoddess099
Aug 6th, 2006, 12:43 AM
I'd be willing to bet Queen Vee is a stinker. She doesn't shave, which probably means she doesn't wipe, douche, or use any feminine hygiene products either.
Damn for someone who doesn't like her, you sure seem intrigued by the smell of V's coochie. Anyway, it couldn't smell any worse than the inside of your boil filled asshole.

vettipooh
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:14 AM
Damn for someone who doesn't like her, you sure seem intrigued by the smell of V's coochie. Anyway, it couldn't smell any worse than the inside of your boil filled asshole.

:lol: IT Must be talking from experience!!:tape:

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Hun, the boils went away when I covered them in bread wetted with milk.

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:24 AM
http://cimg.163.com/sport/0506/09/dwbt.jpghttp://www.puppydogweb.com/breeders/pic_images/boxer_jshanks4.jpg

Can you smell it? :p
Rich, white, Southern California girls never stink. Didn't you know?

hurricanejeanne
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:28 AM

:rolls:
dead...
ps. the puppy is cute :angel:

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:36 AM
I have been near a lot of the women and some of the men players and know first hand that there are a few that stink. Everytime I was close it was right after practice so they were sweating pretty dang bad. Momo and Justine are two that I know for sure smelled like BO. It doesn't matter though because they were two of the nicest players out there. This is a silly thread but I am glad I could really answer kind of.

Justine Fan
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:45 AM
I've recently stood next to Justine and Momo at Eastbourne (not at the same time :devil: ) after they practiced and there was no smell coming from either of them. I had a photo taken with Justine and MoMo straight after their practice .... no smell at all.

I guess your nose is too near your armpits :lol:

Still pizzed about the USO SF are ya? :haha:

AllezCumonJiayou
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:47 AM
probably all the french players

mirzalover
Aug 6th, 2006, 01:53 AM
danillidou maybe

dagamezbest
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:06 AM
This thread is ridiculous.

Ferosh
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:15 AM
This has got to be one of the stupidest threads ever. It's right up there with "Who's got the sexiest camel toe?"

:retard:

Apoleb
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:16 AM
This has got to be one of the stupidest threads ever.

:retard:

And that says more than a lot here. :lol:

perseus2006
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:22 AM
A few players on the men's side stink a bit.

None of the girls do, though.

The commentators, now that's a different story! Carillo easily beat out the McEnroe brothers in the Big Stink Off by dropping a horse to it's knees simply by raising her left arm! She won a dumpster.

oakkao
Aug 6th, 2006, 02:29 AM
Rich, BLACK, Floridian girls don't stink :)

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Rich, BLACK, Floridian girls don't stink :)
But it's so humid in Florida! How to keep from stinking esp. for an athlete? :confused:

DutchieGirl
Aug 6th, 2006, 03:19 AM
I think alot of players wouldn't smell so nice after they have been running around for 2+ hours in the sun... :tape:

GrandSlam05
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:25 AM
I think alot of players wouldn't smell so nice after they have been running around for 2+ hours in the sun... :tape:
R u kidding? I licked Lindsay's pitts after the '04 Stanford final and it tasted like cherry vanilla.
only SOME people stink.

hurricanejeanne
Aug 6th, 2006, 04:28 AM
R u kidding? I licked Lindsay's pitts after the '04 Stanford final and it tasted like cherry vanilla.
only SOME people stink.

:haha: :tape:
that ain't right...

DutchieGirl
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:18 AM
only SOME people stink.

Can you read? I said ALOT, not ALL!

skanky~skanketta
Aug 6th, 2006, 06:53 AM
i know she doesn't ply anymore, but i'm so sure tauziat stank up the joint!