PDA

View Full Version : Whatís the furthest youíve gone on a first date?

CanIGetAWhat
Aug 5th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Whatís the furthest youíve gone on a first date (or hookup - do people even date anymore?)?

Baseball metaphors that Americans use.

Havenít been out of the dugout yet. I struck out. No success.
Walk - G'night kiss, non-romantic kiss
First base - french kissing
Second base - fondling breasts, genitals
Third base - oral sex
Home run - intercourse
Two run homer - sexual intercourse two times in one night
Three run homer - sexual intercourse three times in one night
Grand Slam - sexual intercourse four times in one night (or if you're straight, or anal sex)
Double and/or triple play - sex with two or three different people at the same time

My most recent one, I hit a home run.

SelesFan70
Aug 5th, 2006, 05:57 PM
I don't even bother with the obligatory supper and movie anymore...just head straight for the sex. :)

mirzalover
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:03 PM
all the way

Mforensic
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Double play baby!!!!!!!!! Get to know as many people as you can in one night. SAves time and money!!!!

Pureracket
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:52 PM
I've actually had to limp home before.

SelesFan70
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Double play baby!!!!!!!!! Get to know as many people as you can in one night. SAves time and money!!!!

:D :worship:

skanky~skanketta
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:18 AM
good grief!i feel like a prude. french kissing is as far as i've gotten on a first date. the 2nd date was a different story though.

skanky~skanketta
Aug 6th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Double play baby!!!!!!!!! Get to know as many people as you can in one night. SAves time and money!!!!and turn into STD with legs.

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 6th, 2006, 07:45 AM
i've done it twice on the first date with the same person...but we knew eachother for a while before...but yeah....:drool: :couple: :inlove: we're still together too :)

Kaiwhakahare
Aug 6th, 2006, 08:15 AM
Having a bit of tongue, thats the most hooking up ive done so far on a first date!

MrSerenaWilliams
Aug 7th, 2006, 01:45 AM
wow...I fell HELLA slutty :tears: but we're still together...doesn't that count for something?

oakkao
Aug 7th, 2006, 01:58 AM
Omg! Ew at you people! :rolleyes: I chose the 2nd option :angel: Ew, oral sex :barfs:

CoryAnnAvants#1
Aug 7th, 2006, 02:55 AM
Intercourse, although I've gotten more modest since then.

First date, non-romantic kiss. Second date, first base.

Third date, I hit that shit. Hard.

~Cherry*Blossom~
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:07 PM
I was told to bump this thread :lol:

anyways, 2nd option for me.

miffedmax
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:12 PM
All time personal best: showed up to pick her up, had the first date AFTER the sex. Start of a two year relationship. (I was much younger then).

charmedRic
Aug 7th, 2006, 07:23 PM
All the way.

~{X}~
Aug 8th, 2006, 02:53 AM
Well I had sex with guys on the first date, but it only happened 2 times, because they were fucking gorgeous but also smart and funny and well I was horny so why not?