PDA

View Full Version : Another cheater goes down: Landis guilty!

Carmen Mairena
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Source: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/more/08/05/landis.positive.ap/index.html

:woohoo:

Sam L
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Disgraced forever. :o

Carmen Mairena
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:52 AM
At least anti-doping measures are getting stronger in cyclism... :yeah:

And the best thing is that Le Tour 2006 will be won by a Spanish runner! :woohoo:

Carmen Mairena
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:30 PM
No one cares about doping in this forum... :retard:

I should've expected that... :retard:

Oh wait... Maybe it's because the cheater is... uhmmmm... American! :speakles: :rolls:

Pureracket
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Well, if you were talking about actual dope, maybe we'd be more interested.

Carmen Mairena
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Viva Óscar Pereiro! :woohoo:

The real Le Tour de France 2006 winner! :yeah: :woohoo:

Armstrong also cheated... The French media and labs tried to prove it, but he won too many Tours to get him banned... :tape:

Finally an American banned! :woohoo:

Carmen Mairena
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Well, if you were talking about actual dope, maybe we'd be more interested.

Sorry, I was just talking about how to make brownies... :rolleyes:

Can't you read??? :retard:

Pureracket
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:35 PM
Sorry, I was just talking about how to make brownies... :rolleyes:

Can't you read??? :retard:Umm. . .I'm sure there's a joke in there some where. I'll laugh for you.:lol:

hablo
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:36 PM
you should have just bumped up the other threads about this :p

but yes, I wonder if he will be able to get out of this though :unsure:

Carmen Mairena
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:39 PM
but yes, I wonder if he will be able to get out of this though :unsure:[/FONT]

All the dopers should be suspended for LIFE... It's an unfair way to win... :smash:

I'm very happy that a winner of a big title is banned! Sports deserve more and more anti-doping measures...

One day we'll read the same about Nadal... Hopefully very soon... The guy's "development" is scandalous, even for non-expert people... :retard:

Pureracket
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:50 PM
All the dopers should be suspended for LIFE... It's an unfair way to win... :smash:

I'm very happy that a winner of a big title is banned! Sports deserve more and more anti-doping measures...

One day we'll read the same about Nadal... Hopefully very soon... The guy's "development" is scandalous, even for non-expert people... :retard::yawn:

You do know that this is the 3943058498349783rd thread about this, right?

harloo
Aug 5th, 2006, 07:01 PM
No one cares about doping in this forum... :retard:

I should've expected that... :retard:

Oh wait... Maybe it's because the cheater is... uhmmmm... American! :speakles: :rolls:

:rolleyes: Maybe it's because this topic has been discussed like a hundred times here already? Don't get mad because YOU are late.:o

Crazy Canuck
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:19 PM
Is this poster a Known Retard and I just failed to notice them before?

lilly
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:36 PM
yup. But I've just noticed today also. Started laughing and pointing at me for spelling something wrong. Which I didn't.

Rtael
Aug 5th, 2006, 10:41 PM

One day we'll read the same about Nadal... Hopefully very soon... The guy's "development" is scandalous, even for non-expert people... :retard:

Cuz I'm sure Nadal's never been tested... :tape:

drake3781
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:05 PM

I agree with you 100%, (except the part that Americans don't care).

Black Mamba.
Aug 5th, 2006, 11:39 PM
IMO this guy is a cheater, but lets be real, I bet a bunch of the other guys on the tour were on something too. Cycling is almost as dirty as track and field and is just a shade bit more dirty than baseball.