PDA

View Full Version : "Illegal" to be Shakira's next single

spiceboy
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:47 PM
"Illegal" is expected to be the third single from Shakira's second album Oral Fixation Vol. 2. This song features Carlos Santana on the guitar.

The song has not been officially comfirmed as a single, however many speculate that it will in fact be the follow up to "Hips Don't Lie". It has been compared to Alanis Morissette's You Oughta Know by its bittersweet lines "You said you would love me till you died/And as far as I know you're still alive, baby."

However, the song itself has been rated and well-received by critics.

To me, is the best song of the album...lines are just :worship:

Hayato
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:58 PM
:yawn: i dont like this one nearly as much as Animal City, How Do You Do, Something or Timor.

RVD
Aug 4th, 2006, 10:15 PM
"Illegal" is expected to be the third single from Shakira's second album Oral Fixation Vol. 2. This song features Carlos Santana on the guitar.

The song has not been officially comfirmed as a single, however many speculate that it will in fact be the follow up to "Hips Don't Lie". It has been compared to Alanis Morissette's You Oughta Know by its bittersweet lines "You said you would love me till you died/And as far as I know you're still alive, baby."

However, the song itself has been rated and well-received by critics.

To me, is the best song of the album...lines are just :worship:Shakira has been on a major tear heer in the U.S. I have her first English speaking album and she really impressed me. She reminds me a lot of Angela Bofill. http://www.angelabofill.com/
http://ejflavors.com/images/AngelaBofill2.jpg
I don't think anyone here remembers Angela, but the vocal tonation [if that's even a word :lol:] are so similar. :worship:

jmd
Aug 5th, 2006, 12:27 AM
:yawn: i dont like this one nearly as much as Animal City, How Do You Do, Something or Timor.

same here

LegionArgentina
Aug 5th, 2006, 03:14 AM
I like the song

mc8114
Aug 5th, 2006, 03:45 AM
I just love that song, my favorite from her.

Cage
Aug 5th, 2006, 06:42 AM
I love it :hearts: