PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard anything about the Williams sisters, and if they are still playing LA?

brandon fulton
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:11 PM
I haven't heard anything about it. It seems weird they have usually said something by now so do ya'll think they are goin to play or has anyone called the jp morgan chase open to ask?

new-york
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:16 PM
someone told he/she heard Serena on the radio telling they will play.

Paneru
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:19 PM
I haven't heard anything about it. It seems weird they have usually said something by now so do ya'll think they are goin to play or has anyone called the jp morgan chase open to ask?
Nothing being said means
they are playing.

AnywhereButHome
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:25 PM
I hope they will play!

SelesFan70
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Nothing being said means
they are playing.

Well...uhm...nevermind. :lol:

faboozadoo15
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:29 PM
Nothing being said means
they are playing.
oh my!

Paneru
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:38 PM
Well...uhm...nevermind. :lol:
Well...uhm...whenever they have withdrawn the
media and y'all are all over it like white on rice! ;)

As of right now, no mention of anything
means they are still on it to play. :cool:

Oh, forgot, I teased you today and
got you all excited for nothing. :devil:

brandon fulton
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:47 PM
someone told he/she heard Serena on the radio telling they will play.

Hopefully you are right, but who knows i haven't heard anything but they are usually there by today! If they don't get there today or by in the morning then they are not coming and you can mark it down!

Paneru
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:54 PM
Hopefully you are right, but who knows i haven't heard anything but they are usually there by today! If they don't get there today or by in the morning then they are not coming and you can mark it down!
Venus & Serena have both been in LA
for the past week, & Venus was out
in LA last night.

Lulu.
Aug 4th, 2006, 09:55 PM
They are going to play

olivia100
Aug 4th, 2006, 10:02 PM
Venus & Serena have both been in LA
for the past week, & Venus was out
in LA last night.

Last night you have got to be kidding she should have been on the tennis court practicing, what the hell is she doing out at night and not on the court that is very disrespectful to the tennis community. I am appauld at her behaviour how dear she go out at night.

Cat's Pajamas
Aug 4th, 2006, 10:03 PM
Last night you have got to be kidding she should have been on the tennis court practicing, what the hell is she doing out at night and not on the court that is very disrespectful to the tennis community. I am appauld at her behaviour how dear she go out at night.

oh if Momma Oracene says so :eek: :worship:

dont' spank her momma :awww:

Paneru
Aug 4th, 2006, 10:05 PM
The "Fucking Venus Williams" has
got it like that! :cool: