PDA

View Full Version : Justine Hits-Hard and Nathalie Dechy will play at Tennis Trophy

Mileen
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Justine will play for Belgium in friendly match against France this coming December

Justine Henin-Hardenne (WTA 3) and Olivier Rochus (ATP 25) will play for Belgium on Sunday, December, 17, in a friendly encounter against France. The organizer of the event, Luigi Coduti (Covadis), told this on Thursday. “You can perceive this day as an officious Hopman Cup match. There are two singles matches planned and one double. Olivier and Justine will play double for the first time,” he said.

Nathalie Dechy (WTA 30) en Fabrice Santoro (ATP 44) will play for France at this first edition of the Tennis Trophy. This event is the persecutor of the Women’s Tennis Trophy, an exhibition tournament around Justine Henin-Hardenne, that was organized for the first time in 2000. Source: Belga.

Mightymirza
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:04 PM
allezz

Mother_Marjorie
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:05 PM
allez! for sure!

saki
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:06 PM
I'm really hoping that Justine and Ollie will have enough fun that they team up for Hopman Cup. I know it's too late for this year but next year!

harloo
Must be the money!;)

Bus
Go Olivier :lol:

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Obviously Belgium will win. Dechy is not a rival for Justine :o

lee station
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:09 PM
:bounce:

bubbliscious
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Sounds fun to watch !

Mileen
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:14 PM
I'm really hoping that Justine and Ollie will have enough fun that they team up for Hopman Cup. I know it's too late for this year but next year!

Yeah, great idea! That would be very nice!

lucashg
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:25 PM
I thought Oli was injured. Why is he not playing Toronto? :confused:
Anyway, I expect Belgium to win both singles matches, but only have fun in doubles. :lol:

Allez Justine! :)

<Sven>
Aug 4th, 2006, 03:27 PM
I thought Oli was injured. Why is he not playing Toronto? :confused:
Anyway, I expect Belgium to win both singles matches, but only have fun in doubles. :lol:

Allez Justine! :)
Oli is injured
the tennis trophy will take place december 17 ;)

-sugi-
Aug 4th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Oli and Fabrice :bounce: My two favourite male players :lol:

Ellery
Aug 4th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Go Nath and Fabrice!

new-york
Aug 4th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Obviously Belgium will win. Dechy is not a rival for Justine :o

Santoro is good.

Mother_Marjorie
Aug 4th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Must be the money!;)

Well, at least she is doing something for her country. Its more than some can say ;)

treufreund
Aug 4th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Oli, Fabrice, Justine :hearts: x 3

Nathalie :)

Mileen
Aug 4th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Oli, Fabrice, AND Justine!? :eek: I want to be there! :mad:

Though I want to see Oli play Dechy and Justine play Fabrice. :devil:

Oli/Juju = tiny doubles :drool:

Nice avatar you have! I can't buy an avatar :sad:, since I don't have enough cash. But if Vaidisova wins today, I will have, finally!

harloo
Aug 4th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Well, at least she is doing something for her country. Its more than some can say ;)

:sad: Exhibition=$$$ :confused:

That is all.:)

Mileen
Aug 4th, 2006, 06:58 PM
:sad: Exhibition=$$$ :confused:

That is all.:)

Justine can't help a tournament is build around her. Of course she plays! She is passionate about tennis and also has mentioned several times in interviews she wants people to enjoy her tennis. :bounce:

lucashg
Aug 4th, 2006, 07:08 PM
[QUOTE=<Sven>]Oli is injured
the tennis trophy will take place december 17 ;)[/QUOTE

:lol: For some reason I thought that was gonna be held this weekend. :smash:

Thanks! ;)

I hope Oli gets well soon. And this exho sounds so good. Justine, Oli and Fab! :hearts: and I even like Natalie! ;)

Mileen
Aug 5th, 2006, 12:25 AM
Wait. You need to BUY your avatar with vCash? :eek: I'd be happy to make you one for free some time next week if you like. (Unless you're already set on buying one you really really like. :lol: I just get really :fiery: at the idea of having to "buy" avatars or "buy" a change of signature. :o)

On-topic: It's a long shot but I really hope the Oli/Juju vs. Fabby/Nathalie match is recorded and someone uploads it here. I'd love to see it. :hearts:

You don't really have to buy them in the sense that it costs you money, but you need a $750 balance to be able to upload an avatar. How come you have an avatar and only around $400 cash? Do you have money invested in bets (which you will get back in a few hours)? Oh, just remembered, I will get $468 back from my bet on Vaidisova (and not only the $68 I won)! Problem solved!
Unfortunately, I can't digitally tape the match you mentioned, to upload it here. Also, I don't know where the Tennis Trophy will be held, otherwise I would maybe go. Maybe Belgian tele will broadcast it. :bounce: