PDA

View Full Version : Hingis vs. Dementiewa....

Karolina_Sprem
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:05 PM
Who is having worst serve on the women tour Hingis or Dementiewa?
Talking about top 30 players those two girls are having worst serves ever...
Thats the main reason why Miss Dementiewa won't win any Grand Slam for example....

Kim's_fan_4ever
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:13 PM
When Dementieva is serving I just don't wanna look at it :o Martina's serve isn't powerful but I will stick to the fact that Elena has the worst serve.

ntorcida
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:18 PM
I like Dementieva, and I also like horror movies... but her serve is something I simply can`t watch, it is more scary than any horror movie :p ;) Elena is for sure having worst serve but she is a fighter and good player and that is why I like her :bounce: :wavey:

Karolina_Sprem
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:20 PM
When Dementieva is serving I just don't wanna look at it :o Martina's serve isn't powerful but I will stick to the fact that Elena has the worst serve.

I agree 100%...

magassi
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:24 PM
You can't compare the two really. Dementieva's serve is technically a car-wreck. She can only serve to the forehands of her opponents, and if she misses her 1st serve -- watch out! While Hingis doesn't posses power, she does have sound technique. She can move the ball around the box, can even hit aces. Elena really does take the award for worst serve, and it's a shame.

PLP
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:55 PM
Martina has a beautiful service motion...too beautiful and smooth, that's why it's attackable much of the time, Lena's is just not a sound shot at all, so no comparision ;)

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Hingis serve is still descent and have a better spins and placement.

Havok
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:03 PM
Martina's serve is 10x better than that crap Dementieva hits as a serve, especially her second serve :o.

Carmen Mairena
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:04 PM
And Kournikova's coming back next year!!! :haha: :tape:

SAEKeithSerena
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Dementieva without one second of a doubt.

hingisGOAT
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:29 PM
hingis' serve isn't as bad as people say it is. especially if she starts to get her serve percentage up, b/c she used to serve at 80% always.

No Name Face
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:30 PM
Dementieva has the worst serve between the two.

Personally I think the only serve that is worse than Dementieva's is Serra-Zanetti's.

franny
Aug 4th, 2006, 12:12 AM
Martina gets in trouble with her serve when she just spins it in. I've seen her hit it hard, and it's great when she hits it hard. Trouble is that she can't keep up a consistent hard serve. Once she starts serving hard, she misses and has to go for the second serve. Dementieva on the other hand is just bad bad bad. Her problem is that she can't even keep it in. Yuck. But she's hella good at everything else.