PDA

View Full Version : storm chasing

Sally Struthers
Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:59 PM
One of Sally's friends wants her to go along next spring on a storm chaing tour. Most of them cost around $3000. Anyone been on one or had any experience with such things? I think it would be interesting but I would imagine most of the day is boring while criss crossing the Great Plains in a crowded van, waiting for a tornado to form. And I can't imagine there being any 4 star resorts along the way where we could stay overnight. I have adverse reactions to cheap bed linens and cheaper motels :o :lol:

http://www.silverliningtours.com/ is the one she was looking at.

*JR*
Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:07 PM
One of Sally's friends wants her to go along next spring on a storm chaing tour. Most of them cost around $3000. Anyone been on one or had any experience with such things? I think it would be interesting but I would imagine most of the day is boring while criss crossing the Great Plains in a crowded van, waiting for a tornado to form. And I can't imagine there being any 4 star resorts along the way where we could stay overnight. I have adverse reactions to cheap bed linens and cheaper motels :o :lol:
Use the bling to play in the charity pro-am B4 an LPGA Tour event. ;)

Sally Struthers
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:00 PM
Use the bling to play in the charity pro-am B4 an LPGA Tour event. ;)

no :o

Seriously, no one has thought about this before?