PDA

View Full Version : Roddick dating Sharapova

Martian
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:35 PM
Friday August 4 2006 00:00 IST
IANS

LONDON: Tennis star Andy Roddick is reportedly dating Maria Sharapova.

According to contactmusic.com, the duo has been secretly dating for almost over a year and recently went public about their relationship at the Zinc Lounge in Manhattan Beach, California.

A source says that they were beside each other all night. A friend of Roddick says the couple kept the relationship secret because Sharapova was too young. Roddick is 23 and Sharapova turned 19 on April 19.

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:36 PM
They belong together!!! celebrity tennis!!!

The_Pov
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:37 PM
They belong together!!! celebrity tennis!!!

Surprise surprise, you in another maria thread, bashing :rolleyes:

you're becoming the new bis3910873451803870

tenn_ace
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:39 PM
i give them 2 months max.

they have been together for a year already...

Caro23
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:41 PM
Their not even together! A Year i doubt that, Maria spent valentines day with her dog when she was asked what she did, she seemed very sad tyo the fact she said she was single and spent valentines day alone.

Rocketta
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:43 PM
wow, this is the first time I'm hearing that, no wait a minute, this is the tenth time I heard this today. :help:

QUEENLINDSAY
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:45 PM

Bashing??? are'nt they a tennis celebrity?

vogus
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:48 PM
they have been together for a year already...

i don't care how long they have been together. They have 2 months left at the most.

tenn_ace
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:49 PM
i don't care how long they have been together. They have 2 months left at the most.

i'm putting a note to myself to check with you in 2 months.

Brooklyn90
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:50 PM

he's not bashing

miffedmax
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:56 PM
Their not even together! A Year i doubt that, Maria spent valentines day with her dog when she was asked what she did, she seemed very sad tyo the fact she said she was single and spent valentines day alone.

Yes, but that might have had as much to do with travel schedules as anything else.

I remember years ago reading an interview with a woman player (can't remember who--maybe Evert?). The interviewer asked why their weren't more tennis couples out there, because they'd understand each others' stresses, train together, lots of them are physically attractive, etc.

The player replied that the big problem is that the men and women players are only in the same place at the same time during the slams.

So it's possible that she was apart from her Valentine, not Valentineless.

Caro23
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:58 PM
Yes, but that might have had as much to do with travel schedules as anything else.

I remember years ago reading an interview with a woman player (can't remember who--maybe Evert?). The interviewer asked why their weren't more tennis couples out there, because they'd understand each others' stresses, train together, lots of them are physically attractive, etc.

The player replied that the big problem is that the men and women players are only in the same place at the same time during the slams.

I didnt just say she was sad at the fact she was alone on valentines day the fact she didnt have any man at all also. She said she was single. Watch the video

RR-87
:yawn:

moon
tennis gossip. gotta love it!:D
those two deserve each other, lol.

xan
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:59 PM
Friday August 4 2006 00:00 IST
IANS

LONDON: Tennis star Andy Roddick is reportedly dating Maria Sharapova.

According to contactmusic.com, the duo has been secretly dating for almost over a year and recently went public about their relationship at the Zinc Lounge in Manhattan Beach, California.

A source says that they were beside each other all night. A friend of Roddick says the couple kept the relationship secret because Sharapova was too young. Roddick is 23 and Sharapova turned 19 on April 19.

If they went "public" where are the newspaper/magazine reports?

Maria and Andy have been friends for a long time. According to some in the media, she is "dating" every guy she stands next to for more than seven seconds. :rolleyes:

The_Pov
Aug 3rd, 2006, 06:00 PM

Or maybe she was lying. I know most celebs lie about a lot of things, for various reasons, remember Britney "I'll stay a virgin" spears.

Keira Knightley said once, when asked about her boyfriend " I don't know who you are talking about" despite him sitting on the otherside of the room. She usually denies knowing of the existance of her boyfriends

supergrunt
Aug 3rd, 2006, 06:00 PM
How many more threads of this shit are there going to be? :rolleyes:

dizoo
Aug 3rd, 2006, 06:29 PM
as i said on another thread

I HATE BOTH