PDA

View Full Version : Im going to Ibiza - Any advice

Philbo
Aug 3rd, 2006, 08:19 AM
On Friday night I fly into Ibiza for a week or so.

Has anyone here been before? Besides the clubs and parties etc - what is there to do there?

Are there any nice natural features on the island to check out?

What are the cant miss things on the island?

danra
Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:13 AM
am v jealous! been the last 6 years or so and might not make it this year.

the north and east coasts are really amazing - though you really need to hire a car to get around - but only if you're happy driving o/seas, roads aren't great. beaches on ibiza aren't great so you must go across to formentera for a day - beaches there are amazing it's total opposite to ibiza. hydrofoil leaves form ibiza town port.

if you want to know any more specifics about where's good bar wise and where's good for advance tickets and stuff, give me a pm.

mandy7
Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:28 AM
my advice: bring suncream, factor 50

Philbo
Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:39 AM
my advice: bring suncream, factor 50

LOL thanks for the tip - Im an aussie and as hot as it gets over here, you dont burn as easily as u do in australia. YOu actually notice there is still some ozone layer left in the north hemisphere unlike australia.

AjdeNate!
Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:44 AM
Have fun, take pix! :)

Philbo
Aug 3rd, 2006, 09:47 AM
am v jealous! been the last 6 years or so and might not make it this year.

the north and east coasts are really amazing - though you really need to hire a car to get around - but only if you're happy driving o/seas, roads aren't great. beaches on ibiza aren't great so you must go across to formentera for a day - beaches there are amazing it's total opposite to ibiza. hydrofoil leaves form ibiza town port.

if you want to know any more specifics about where's good bar wise and where's good for advance tickets and stuff, give me a pm.

Thanks for the tip! will pm you

fifiricci
Aug 3rd, 2006, 10:13 AM
After the recent shooting of 2 British tourists, if you're going clubbing wear a bullet proof vest :o

CooCooCachoo
Aug 3rd, 2006, 11:26 AM
My advice is to stay home ;)

Bubba08
Aug 3rd, 2006, 12:29 PM
Lucky you, have fun!