selyoink
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:55 AM
Well done Patty.

UDACHi
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:13 AM
that sucked, gisela. :retard:

treufreund
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:19 AM
Patty's game is way more crafty than Gisela's so I was very surprised that Patty was trailing at first, but it looks like once she got used to Gisela's game then she was just fine. (no offense to Gisela's fans cuz I do like her)

DutchieGirl
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:34 AM
:D Well done Patty!

CooCooCachoo
Aug 3rd, 2006, 05:36 AM
Gise :sad:

But I am not surprised.

lk89
Aug 3rd, 2006, 06:18 AM
In the first set I had a lot of hope for Gisela.

tobi
Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:37 PM
Gisela :o :o :tape:

*JR*
Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:42 PM
First, I collect royalies on all Peppermimt Parlance to describe that Particular Player. :p Second, as Gisela's WTA PP (Player Profile) lists as a PP (Pet Peeve) unsolicited advice from those she doesn't know, I didn't offer any. (Translation: fuck her).
:shrug:

iPatty
Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:44 PM
patty. :worship: good win.

jr. :lol:

Dexter
Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:49 PM
expected. :(

vogus
Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:53 PM
Patty's game is way more crafty than Gisela's so I was very surprised that Patty was trailing at first, but it looks like once she got used to Gisela's game then she was just fine. (no offense to Gisela's fans cuz I do like her)

Patty quite often will spot a mid-ranked player a 3-0 or 4-1 lead in the 1st set before roaring back to deliver a hard beatdown. She has a very tough mentality in these matches and she rarely loses anymore to players she should clearly dominate.

Next match is Suarez which Patty should manage to get through (Patty's beaten her the last 3 times they've played), although i'd guess Suarez is a tougher opponent than Dulko.

*JR*
Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:54 PM
patty. :worship: good win.

jr. :lol:
Don't laugh. The bitch owned Ana until this spring. Then (with Belgrade Babe between coaches) I gave her "the book" on how to Play Patty. The result in Warsaw speaks for itself. :p

vogus
Aug 3rd, 2006, 02:58 PM
Don't laugh. The bitch owned Ana until this spring. Then (with Belgrade Babe between coaches) I gave her "the book" on how to Play Patty. The result in Warsaw speaks for itself. :p

did you actually call Ana up in Poland and speak to her? :help:

*JR*
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:00 PM
did you actually call Ana up in Poland and speak to her? :help:
No. I went thru a mutual friend. :angel: (Not one of the Peppermint Parents, BTW).

Ellery
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:02 PM
Patty :yeah:

vogus
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:04 PM
No. I went thru a mutual friend. :angel: (Not one of the Peppermint Parents, BTW).

well, did you pass an email or a note or something? Otherwise how could you be sure she got the precise information you were trying to give her?

vogus
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:07 PM
and anyway, if that fool Kuharsky had been doing his job, Ana would have known "the book" (basic stuff for any coach to tell his player) BEFORE Patty thrashed her four straight times...

*JR*
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:13 PM
well, did you pass an email or a note or something? Otherwise how could you be sure she got the precise information you were trying to give her?
1) Phone conversation with friend, followed by email.

2) Friend emails it to Anci (with translation).

3) Anci Peppers Patty, with match descriptions fitting gameplan to a tee.

4) Anci jokes with friend later that with advice that good, maybe she doesn't even need a coach.

5) Friend thinks I can tell Anci how to beat expected Chinese opponent, forcing me to admit "na, na, na, na". :o

vogus
Aug 3rd, 2006, 03:23 PM
5) Friend thinks I can tell Anci how to beat expected Chinese opponent, forcing me to admit "na, na, na, na". :o

:haha: :haha:

DarkchildSwiss
Aug 3rd, 2006, 04:45 PM
congrats patty and you should reach the QF where you might play Elena D.